Run Devil Run

EXO Next Door

"This is such a great plan!"

"We're going to get EXO back from that shortie!"

"We have to do it carefully. We can't leave any trace. Can we start tomorrow?"

"No, tomorrow is too early. Let's wait for 3 days then the right time will come."

"Get ready girls!"


3 days later...

11:00 A.M

Kyungsoo is staying at home. Kai is there too. He wants to get closer with Kyungsoo. Kai is sightseeing the house while Kyungsoo is reading a book.

"Wow...Hyung, your house is very clean. It's cleaner than our house." - Kai says.

"Of course. There are 12 people in your house while I live alone in my own house." - Kyungsoo replies while focusing on his book.

"I thought your house must be untidy when you're alone."

"No. I'm a tidy person. My habit is cleaning and cooking."

"You're like a mother. You can cook? Can you cook for me, hyung?"

"No."

"Hyung~!" - Kai is being whiny.

*DING DOONG~!*

The bell rings. Kyungsoo and Kai both pay attention on the front door.

"Who is that?" - Kai asks.

"I'm opening the door. Hey Jongin, are you sure that there will be no EXO member in front if the door?" - Kyungsoo walks to the door.

"Of course, hyung. They've stopped playing the game."

Kyungsoo sighs and opens the door. Fortunately, there is no EXO member in front of the door. There is a postman.

"Hello. How can I help you?" - Kyungsoo coldly greets.

"Here is a gift from a Gangnam resident to Do Kyungsoo who lives at 2302, Mega Design Plaza." - the postman replies.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo and I live at 2302, Mega Design Plaza."

"Please sign here."

The postman gives Kyungsoo a paper and Kyungsoo signs on it. Then he brings the gift inside.

"What's it, hyung?" - Kai walks out from the kitchen.

"A gift from a resident who lives in Gangnam."

"Gift from a stranger? This is weird. Hyung, don't open it. What if there is a bomb inside?"

"Who would put a bomb in here? I didn't do anything bad."

Kyungsoo says and stolidly opens the box. No bomb, no gun, no knife or drug inside. There is a dead mouse instead. It's dead. It's stinky. It's bloody. In a word, it's disgustingly scary. Kyungsoo keeps starring at the mouse.

"Hyung, what are you starring at?" - Kai comes and he sees the dead mouse. Kai screams out loud - "Oh my god! What the hell is that?"

"Dead mouse." - Kyungsoo answers.

"It's...eeeeeeeew...! Kyungsoo hyung! You're not afraid of it? Then why were you afraid of a cockroach?" - Kai's face has turned green.

"None of your business. Who would give this thing to me?"

Kyungsoo mumbles. He is going to scare Kai with the mouse but Kai has hidden behind the white curtain. Kyungsoo causes a small laugh and thrown the mouse away.

"Done. You can come out, Kim Jongin." - Kyungsoo goes back to his book.

"Hyung, don't you think that the dead mouse is a sign?" - Kai comes out. 

"Like what?"

"You're goona die soon, like that. In movies, people usually send dead animals or bloody thing to the person that they want to kill."

"Stop your imagination, Kim Jongin. Maybe it's Baekhyun's prank."

Although Kyungsoo is very calm but Kai has a bad feeling. Someone is really wants Kyungsoo's life now. Kyungsoo is in danger.

The next day, Kyungsoo receives a teddy bear which has a knife punctured into it. Kai is worried for Kyungsoo again. But Kyungsoo's face is as calm as usual. He thinks that it's Baekhyun's prank. Kyungsoo isn't afraid of anything. Then why was he afraid of a little cockroach? He was so scared that he even hugged his own enemy, Baekhyun.

3:00 P.M

Kyungsoo has just got back from the bookstore. He bought some polictic books. Kyungsoo walks out from the elevator and spots something. In front of 2302's door is a package. Although Kyungsoo has a bad feeling but he still opens it. Inside the package is a big framed photo of EXO.Behind it is a message which is written in blood "Give us back our EXO or you will die soon, Do Kyungsoo!". This time, it's too obvious. It's not Baekhyun's prank. Kyungsoo starts to panic. His body is shaking. He is sweating. His heart is beating so fast. Now he believes Kai's words. Kai wasn't lying. Kyungsoo is really in danger. Someone wants to kill Kyungsoo.

*CRASH!*

Kyungsoo is so frightened that he drops the photo. The photo falls on the floor and the glass breaks into pieces. The breaking sound was so loud that an EXO member in 2301 house is astonished. He curiously walks out to see what is happening.

"Kyungsoo? Are you ok?" - he asks.

"Baekhyun...." - Kyungsoo tries to catch his breath. That EXO member is Baekhyun.

"What happened...?" - Baekhyun looks at the bloody broken photo and sighs - "Come with me."

Baekhyun grabs Kyungsoo's hand and lead him inside. Baek gives Kyungsoo a blanket and makes him a cup of hot tea. Then he sits down next to Kyungsoo.

"Something happened to you?" - he gently asks.

"Uhm." - Kyungsoo takes a sip of hot tea which makes him feel reassured.

"Tell me."

"Yesterday, I received a dead mouse...Kai told me that I was in danger. I thought it was your prank so...I didn't believe him. This morning...I received a teddy bear with a knife punctured on it...Kai warned me again but...I thought it was your prank...again. But earlier, I received an EXO photo..." - Kyungsoo stutters. He is so frightened that he can't talk normally.

"You received our photo and then...?" - Baekhyun asks.

"Behind the photo, there was a message which was written in....blood..." - Kyungsoo gulps and continues - "Give us back our EXO or you will die soon, Do Kyungsoo! That was the message..."

"Give us back our EXO or you will die soon, Do Kyungsoo...This is probably from our fan."

"Your fan? The EXO-L? But I heard that they're very nice."

"They're nice but some of them are not. They admire us so much that they even lose their nerve and do wrong things. We call them crazy fan."

"But why do they do this to me?"

"Because you hung out with us too much. And you hung out with us too much because of Suho hyung's stupid plan. Maybe they're jealous of you so they warn you."

"That sounds reasonable. So...what should I do now...?"

"Just act normal until the bad guy shows his face. Then you can indict him. You become like this is because of us so we will help you."

"You will? Well...thanks..."

Baekhyun sounds like he isn't joking so Kyungsoo believes his words. Kyungsoo turns to Baekhyun and smiles. He smiles with his pinky heart-shaped lips. From the bottom of his heart, he is thankful to EXO, and especially, Byun Baekhyun. Kyungsoo smiles so brightly and angelically that Baekhyun can see a sun rising behind Kyungsoo's head. (put some CG into your head guys ๑•́ ω •̀๑ ) Kyungsoo has never smiled like this in his whole life. Baekhyun's eyes is totally dazzled in front of the twinkling light. He can feels his heart is beating fast. He can't breathe because he is trembling. His body starts to tingle. He even can hear Girls' Generation singing "Gee" in his head.

~(˘▾˘~) He Kyungsoo is so nice. He makes my eyes dazzle

I can't breathe because he makes me tremble

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

Gee gee gee  gee baby baby baby

Oh, I'm so shy and I can't glance up at him

A shy girl boy falling in love

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby ~(˘▾˘~)

Baekhyun rubs his eyes and flicks his forehead off.

"What happened to me..?" - he mumbles.

Baek turns to Kyungsoo. This time, not a rising sun anymore. He sees pair of angel wings on Kyungsoo's shoulders and Kyungsoo is sparkling. Baekhyun drops his jaw. He is dumbfounded.

"What...?" - Kyungsoo's emotionless question makes Baekhyun wake up. 

"Ah...I think I need some rest." - Baek shakes his head.

"You should. I'm going home. Thanks for the blanket, the hot tea and your advice." - Kyungsoo smiles again.

"No! Close your mouth and try not to warp it! Stopping smiling and go home!"

Baekhyun quickly pushes Kyungsoo out and immediately closes the door. He leaves Kyungsoo with curiosity.

"What the hell...?" - Kyungsoo chuckles.

11:00 P.M

Baekhyun gathers all of the members for a meeting. All of them are very amazed to see that Baekhyunie is being serious. The Beagle Line's member starts his speech.

"I'll say it shortly. Do Kyungsoo is in danger."

"What?" - all of the members surprise, except of Kai.

"Some crazy fans are jealous of him because he hung out with us too much. And he hung out with us too much because of your stupid plan."

"Hey, it's not stupid! But how did you know our plan?" - Suho frowns.

"It's not important. Some crazy fans are jealous and they're trying to warn him by threatening him. I told him to act normal until the bad guy shows up but I know, he is in panic now. He becomes like this is because of us so we have to help him."

"That sounds logical. By the way, he is our neighbor too. Neighbors should help each other when they're in trouble." - Kris says.

"Suho created the stupid plan so only Suho has to help Kyungsoo." - Luhan jokes.

"No way! All of you have joined with me!" - Suho cries.

"Hey! Listen up! Someone is waiting for Kyungsoo's death and we have to help him. Agree or die?"

"Ok. We're in." - EXO answers loudly.

"Baekhyun hyung! How did you know that Kyungsoo is in danger? I'm the first one who knows about that." - Kai suddenly says and Chanyeol glares at him.

"This morning, he received a bloody threatening message. Then I asked him about everything." - Baekhyun says and walks to his room.

"See? I told you. They can take care of themselves. It will be just fine." - Chen chuckles.

Everybody stand up and go to sleep. Only Kai is left. He sits alone on the floor, sighs. Something like jealousy is growing in his heart.

"Hey Kai! Why don't you go to sleep?" - Chanyeol pops out from his room's door.

"I'm going. Goodnight, hyung!" - Kai turns back to normal.

"Goodnight, Kim Kai!"


10:00 A.M

Kyungsoo is at the supermarket. His fridge is empty due to Mr. Kim Kai and now he has to go shopping. Kyungsoo is at the canned food stall. Following Kyungsoo is a man in black, truly black, from head to toe, even his skin. He is guarding Kyungsoo. He is no one but Kim Jongin. He wants his friend to be safe. Not so far from Kyungsoo and Kai is a chestnut-colored hair guy. He is guarding Kyungsoo too. Can you recognize him? Yes, he is Byun Baekhyun, EXO's main vocalist as well as Kyungsoo's enemy. But this time, he is not Kyungsoo's enemy anymore. He is Kyungsoo's unofficial bodyguard. Kyungsoo hasn't known that there are two guys following him.

"What should I buy?" - Kyungsoo mumbles.

While Kyungsoo is busy choosing canned food, a tall girl in black walks close to him. She is holding a can of acid. Suddenly, she throws the acid into Kyungsoo. Everyone near there screams out loud. The securities rush out to find the girl but she has successfully escaped. Fortunately, no one is hurt. Kyungsoo opens his eyes after the panic attack and he is dumbfounded for a while.

"Kyungsoo hyung, are you ok?" - a familiar voice comes up.

"Jong...Jongin...?"

The savior is Kai. He has saved Kyungsoo from the acid attack.

"Why are you here?" - Kyungsoo asks.

"I was following you, hyung. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Thank you, Jongin."

Kyungsoo is jittery now. His mind is turned upside-down. Another threatening sign again. 

Speaking of Baekhyun, he was hiding behind a vending machine when Kyungsoo is shopping. When the acid attack happened, he was about to run out and save Kyungsoo but then, he realized that he was late. Kai had made a step before him. Now, Baekhyun is frustrated.

"Damn it!" - he mumbles and walks home.

Kai and Kyungsoo walk home together. They say goodbyein front of 2302's door.

"You should go in, hyung. I have schedule with other members and I have to go now." - Kai smiles.

"Uhm. Have a nice day." - Kyungsoo pats Kai shoulder - "Thanks for earlier."

"Did you get hurt somewhere, hyung? Can you take care of yourself?"

"I'm fine. Just go now or you'll be late for your schedule. The others are waiting for you."

"Ok.Goodbye, hyung!"

Kai says and walks to the elevator. He keeps waving to Kyungsoo until the door closes. Kyungsoo chuckles and opens the door. He walks inside with his groceries.


"Ahhhhhhhhh...!"

The loud screech comes from 2302 house makes Baekhyun wake up from his dream. He quickly rushes to the next door.

"What happened?" - he shouts while knocking the door.

"Baekhyun..." - Kyungsoo opens the door with his soulless face.

"I ask you what happened!" - Baek emphasizes his question.

"Someone...has broken into my house...and messed everything up..."

"Have you lost anything yet?"

From the door, Baekhyun can see the whole mess inside Kyungsoo's house. The curtain is torn. The flower vase is on the floor. The carpet and the tablecloth are on the chandelier. Books are thrown everywhere. Broken mirror. Dishes, cups and bowls have broken into pieces. Scratches on paintings. There is a writing on the wall "Not only hanging out with our EXO but also living next to them. You're gonna die now, Do Kyungsoo!"

"No...I haven't lost anything yet..." - Kyungsoo slowly answers.

"Crazy fans again. They're threatening you. This time is harder." - Baekhyun looks around and decides to take a step inside but Kyungsoo has stopped him.

"Why would you go in there? Are you nuts? What if there is someone hiding in my house?" - Kyungsoo says.

Baekhyun thinks for a while then turns to Kyungsoo.

"Do you have anywhere else to go?"

2301

"You can stay here for your safety." - Baekhyun leads Kyungsoo to the EXO house. He wants Kyungsoo to stay there.

"Thank you but...isn't this too much?" - Kyungsoo asks while carrying his luggage.

"I said EXO would help you. If you stay here, the crazy fans won't dare to hurt you."

"Because I have 12 bodyguards." - Kyungsoo jokes for the first time - "But which room can I stay? And are there any special rule in this house?"

"Leave those questions for tonight meeting."

8:00 P.M

Every members are back home. They are starring at Do Kyungsoo.

"What is he doing here?" - asks Chanyeol.

"Why is he in our house?" - Chen continues Chanyeol's question.

"Who gives him the permission to go in here?" - Luhan continues.

"Listen up here! Do Kyungsoo will stay with us until the bad guy is convicted." - Baekhyun announces.

"Hello everyone. Please treat me well." - Kyungsoo awkwardly says.

"WHAT???"


A/N: I found this FMV on Youtube. It's damn cute! @゜∇゜@ Although the subtitle is in Vietnamese but it doesn't effect the Baeksoo feels. Hope you like the FMV. Credit: Baeksoo Fanclub In Vietnam "Light On Earth" ♥(✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ)ノ