Mr. Chu

EXO Next Door

A/N: Recommened song: 'Cause you're Beautiful sung by 100% V. I found this song while searching for good Baeksoo FMV. I'm sorry if this chapter is too short. Just because I don't have enough time and I'm to shy that I can't write this sweet chapter properly (๑•́ ω •̀๑) Today is 11th November. It's Choi Min Hwan's birthday! Happy Birthday! You'll know Choi Min Hwan if you know FT Island. He's the drummer ( ˘ ³˘)❤


Kyungsoo natively drops his hand. The moment Kyungsoo has just dropped his hand, Baekhyun quickly takes the opportunity. He immediately leans closer and places his lips on Kyungsoo's heart-shaped lips. They are kissing each other under the starry night sky. Spring romance blooms.

The ceramic doll's heart has started to opened again.


Baekhyun and Kyungsoo have just got back home. They are standing in front of 2302's door, holding hands.

"Let's say goodbye here. See you tomorrow." - Kyungsoo smiles.

"But I don't want to. I want to be with you." - Baekhyun pouts.

"We've been hanging out for 1 hour and a half. I'm tired."

"Tired already? So let me carry you to bed."

"Stop it!" - Kyungsoo blushes - "Go home. The members are waiting for you."

"No, they are not. They must be sleeping like pigs now."

"Whatever. Just go home. It's late now."

"Let me stay with you tonight."

"No!"

"Okay. Good night."

Baekhyun says and kisses on Kyungsoo's forehead. Kyungsoo causes a small laugh and turns to the door. Baekhyun walk to 2301's door and places his hand on the password screen. He is about to type the password but then he suddenly thinks of something. He turns around and sees Kyungsoo is typing his password. He sneakily peeps the numbers and writes it in his head.

1-2-0-1

Perfect. Baekhyun smirks and turns back to the door. He types the numbers and walks inside as if nothing happened. Kyungsoo walks inside his house. He doesn't know someone has stolen his password. Something fun is going to happen tonight. Just wait for it (●´∀`)ノ♡

12:36 A.M

Kyungsoo is getting ready for a hot bath. He takes off his clothes and throw them on the wooden floor. He takes off his black shirt first which reveals his milky skin and chubby stomach. Next, he pulls down his pants which reveal his smooth thighs and not-so-legs. Do Kyungsoo is looking damn seductive now (I know what you're thinking (๑•́ ω •̀๑) Don't be a ert, guys)

Slowly, Kyungsoo steps into the bathtub filled with hot water and bubble. He lets the water wrap him up and erase all the tiredness and pain. Nothing better than a relaxing hot bath. Somehow, Kyungsoo doesn't feel relax at all. Something is troubling his mind. Kyungsoo can't help thinking about the day Baekhyun and him met each other. It was a nice day with bright sunlight and light wind. Kyungsoo had moved to his new building. He was standing at the balcony, drinking water. He heard a voice beside. When he turned around, his eyes met Baekhyun's. It was such a precious moment. Kyungsoo was so surprised that he spilled water on Baekhyun's face. Kyungsoo never thought that he had such courage do spill water on an idol's face. They became enemies later. They pranked each other like kids. When the fan girls started threatening Kyungsoo, Baekhyun helped Kyungsoo. He saved Kyungsoo from the girls an even confessed to Kyungsoo. But then he quickly told Kyungsoo to stay away from him. Kyungsoo felt like the whole world had crashed. Honestly, if Baekhyun hadn't said those heart-breaking words, Kyungsoo wouldn't have realized his feeling for Baekhyun. Look, now they're dating. They even held hands and kissed each other. Such a great move.

Kyungsoo keeps thinking. He smiles. He then immerses his body into the warm water, dozing off for a few seconds.

He doesn't realize someone entered the house and got into the bathroom. He doesn't realize someone is starring him from the side of the bathtub, smirking. But he doesn't feel like opening his eyes yet, until suddenly he feels a movement of water in the bathtub and another pairs of legs brushing against his smooth milky legs under the water.

Kyungsoo immediately sits up, moves backward and opens his eyes as widely as he can. He is seeing a sight that he never wants to see in his entire life, ever.

A Baekhyun is sitting in front of him across the bathtub. , I repeat, .

"KYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

And Kyungsoo's scream fills the entire 23rd floor.

"Wha-wha-wha-wha-what are you doing here?" - Kyungsoo stutters. He wants to get out of the bathtub but he doesn't want Baekhyun to see him . He doesn't want to stay in the bathtub with Baekhyun either.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun is smiling innocently, leans closer to Kyungsoo.

"Bathing with you, my love."

Why should I bath with you, in this freaking bathtub? Kyungsoo blushes. He immerses half of his head into the water as he stares at Baekhyun playing with the rubber duck. Kyungsoo mind turns blank. ert Byun Baekhyun. How dare him sneaked into Kyungsoo's house and got in the bathtub! Anyway, thanks God. If it hasn't been for the white bubble, Kyungsoo's body will be showed off under the bright light, and in front of Baekhyun's eyes. If so, Kyungsoo will jump off the Namsam Tower or drown himself down the Han River because embarrassment.

"Kyungsoo ah, do you want to play rubber duckies with me?" - Baekhyun smiles - "Oh my, your face is so red. Is the water too hot?" - Baekhyun asks although he has already knew the answer. Kyungsoo is now swimming in an ocean of embarrassment.

"Get out of here..." - Kyungsoo says quietly.

"What? I can't hear you."

"I said get out of here, out of this bathtub. Now!"

Baekhyun causes a small laugh and stands up. Kyungsoo's eyes immediately bulge. He doesn't expect what he is seeing. Something big and gets in Kyungsoo's sight. Kyungsoo screams for the second time. He slips down into the bathtub and passes out.

11:00 A.M

Kyungsoo wakes up late in the morning. He is laying on his own bed, with his blanket on. He realizes that he is wearing an oversize t-shirt and a pair of boxers. How the hell...? Did Baekhyun put them on him? Kyungsoo immediately wants to smash his head into the wall when he thinks of it. Kyungsoo shakes his head and crawls off the bed. He walks to the kitchen, where Baekhyun is making breakfast. Baekhyun is in a white oversize t-shirt and a pair of boxers, like Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo tries his best not to remember Baekhyun's non-six-pack stomach and milky legs. But he just can't help it.

"Oh, you're up? I'm making breakfast for you." - Baekhyun turns around.

"It's lunch now...Step aside. You're burning the food."

Kyungsoo yawns and pushes Baekhyun aside. He takes some eggs and fries them. Baekhyun watched Kyungsoo from behind. He wraps his hands around Kyungsoo's waist and gives him a backhug. Kyungsoo freezes when Baekhyun nuzzles his nose into the crook of Kyungsoo's neck. Kyungsoo can feel Baekhyun's warm breathe brushes against his neck and he can even feel Baekhyun's lips are touching his bare neck. Kyungsoo accidentally lets out a small moan.

"Oh look, you're moan." - Baekhyun teases.

"No...I am not..." - Kyungsoo blushes.

"Hm. Holding hands, hugging each other and kissing each other."

"What're you talking about?"

"We have already done all of the things that couples do...No, not at all. There's one left."

"What's it?"

"Bed..." - Baekhyun smirks and moves his hands down to Kyungsoo's inner things.

"Stop it!" - Kyungsoo jerks away - "You're such a ert!"

"But you love me." - Baekhyun pulls Kyungsoo back to his lap while Kyungsoo stucks his tongue out - "Kyungsoo ah, do you know that you have a really cute pair of thighs."

Kyungsoo's eyes widen.

"And you're stomach is too chubby. You should work out."

"I'll kick you out of my house." - Kyungsoo places the eggs on the plates - "Last night...I fainted...Did you put clothes on me?"

"I did. I can't let you catch a could, can I?"

"Where did you sleep last night? Sofa?"

"Of course...not. I get on the bed and sleep with you."

"Wha-wha-wha-what?"

​"What's the big deal? We're a couple now. I didn't do anything bad to you. By the way, why did you faint last night? Because of my..."

"Yes yes yes! Because of your big...thing!"

Kyungsoo's cheeks turn red while he is pouting. Baekhyun can't stand looking at Kyungsoo's cute reaction. He leans closer and places a kiss on Kyungsoo's lips. Kyungsoo's lips curve a smile. The couple happily enjoy their half breakfast half lunch. They spend the whole day together. The day ends in a fluffy pink mood.

9:00 A.M

The next morning. Baekhyun wakes up early and volunteers to go out and buy breakfast. Kyungsoo has waken up but he still stays in his bed like a lazy larva. After playing with the pillows and blanket, Kyungsoo gets off the bed. He takes a shower, changes his clothes and ready to go out. It has been one hour since Baekhyun went to buy breakfast. Baekhyun hasn't come back yet. Kyungsoo feels a little bit worried. He goes out to find his boyfriend. He walks around the building, the town, the markets. Baekhyun is still nowhere to be found. Suddenly, Kyungsoo spots a familiar figure. He sees a chestnut head is sitting in a cafe. That chestnut head is talking to someone. A girl. They seem very close. They talk, laugh and even hold hands. The chestnut head stretches his logn arm and pinches the girl's cheek. Kyungsoo widens his eyes. What the hell is that Bacon doing? He's acting intimate to a girl? Wait...Holding hands, pinching cheek...Is Baekhyun cheating on Kyungsoo? They have just started dating for two days. How can him? Has he been tired of Kyungsoo so now he is looking for another? No...It can't be like this...

Kyungsoo feels like his tears are about to fall. He takes a deep breathe and bits his lower lip.

Baekhyun is talking to his friend. Having talking for over 30 minutes, he suddenly remembers the breakfast. He stands up and leaves. When he turns around, he sees Kyungsoo, who is starring at him with the look of death. Baekhyun drops his jaw.

"Liar!" - Kyungsoo shouts out loud and runs home.

"Wait! Kyungsoo ah! Do Kyungsoo!"

Baekhyun tries to catch Kyungsoo up. Kyungsoo runs to the parking lot of the apartment. He takes out his orange sport bicycle. He is about to ride away then Baekhyun comes and stops him.

"Kyungsoo ah!"

"Go away! I don't talk to liar!"

"No, you've got it wrong. Kyungsoo ah, I can explain."

"I don't need your explanation. Leave me alone!"

Kyungsoo frowns and rides away. Baekhyun hands on his waist, sighs. Kyungsoo is too stubborn. Well, he'll explain to Kyungsoo when Kyungsoo comes back. Wait a minute...The bicycle Kyungsoo is riding. Is it the orange one? Hell no! That bicycle is broken. The brake is broken. Baekhyun knew this few days ago. He wanted to fix it but he didn't have time. Now, Kyungsoo is in danger. Baekhyun immediately gets on his red bicycle and chases after Kyungsoo. He sees Kyungsoo is riding down a slop, fast.

Kyungsoo is riding his bicycle. He is too angry with Baekhyun that he rides so fast and he doesn't know where he is going. He is on a slop. Kyungsoo presses the brake to slow down the speed. But then he realizes something. The brake is broken. Oh no! What should he do now? He is going to crash to a tree or a passer or even a car and be taken to the hospital. The bicycle goes to fast that he can't stop it. Kyungsoo is in panic. He closes his eyes, doesn't dare to look what is going to happen next.

*CRASH!*

Kyungsoo can feel his whole body is on the ground now. Has he crashes into someone? He must have been injured. But Kyungsoo doesn't feel any pain. He wonders what has happened. He opens his eyes and sees a familiar figure is on top of him. He widens his eyes.

"...Baekhyun...?"

"Kyungsoo ah...Are you ok? Does it hurt anywhere?" - Baekhyun catches his breathe.

"Baekhyun ah...Why you...?"

"Let's stand up first. Other people will notice."

Kyungsoo silently nods and stands up. But he falls down on the ground immediately. He tries to stand up again but he can't.

"Kyungsoo, what's wrong?"

"I don't know...But my ankle...It hurts..."

Kyungsoo frowns. His ankle is bleeding. Baekhyun chucks. He takes out his handkerchief and ties it around Kyungsoo's ankle. He kneels down and turns his back to Kyungsoo.

"Get on. I'll carry you."

Kyungsoo blushes. He doesn't want Baekhyun to carry him but due to his wound, he has to. Kyungsoo slowly gets on Baekhyun's back. Baekhyun stands up and piggy-backs his love home. 

"This is the first time you've carried me..." - Kyungsoo wraps his arms around Baekhyun's neck.

"No. This is the second time."

"What? When did you?"

"When you got drunk with Ryeowook hyung. Ryeowook hyung called me to pick you up so I carried you home."

"Why didn't you just call a taxi?"

"Because I don't want to. Ah, on that night, there's something more. You and I, we has our first kiss."

"Stop teasing me!"

"No, I'm telling the truth. When I tucked you to bed, you grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I lost my balance and fell down. Our lips met. That's how we had our first kiss."

Kyungsoo cheeks turn red as he hears the story. He presses his face into Baekhyun's back to hide his embarrassment.

"That girl earlier..." - Baekhyun starts explaining - "She's my cousin. Just a cousin so you don't have to worry."

"Really? Cousin? So that's why you held her hand and pinched her cheek?"

"Uhm. You know that I only have you, Do Kyungsoo."

"So I got jealous on the wrong person. Sorry..."

"It's okay. At least you got jealous."

Baekhyun says and Kyungsoo causes a small laugh. The two happily go home - Kyungsoo's home - their sweet home. At home, Baekhyun gets the first-aid-kit and takes care of Kyungsoo's wound. He gently covers the wound with white bandage. Finishing, he looks up and his eyes meet Kyungsoo's. They stares at each other, smiling for seconds. Baekhyun leans closer to his love and presses his lips on Kyungsoo's heart-shaped lips. Under the sun and the electric light bulbs as their witness, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo lock their lips together. They both wish that this moment would last forever.

While the couple is happy together, there's someone on the street who is not happy about this. This person is not Kai or Chanyeol. A new character is about to show up. This person, she has witnessed the whole thing. She has witnessed Baekhyun saved Kyungsoo and carried Kyungsoo home. And she is extremely unsatisfied of this.

Can you guess who is the new character?