Kyungsoo is on fire

EXO Next Door

A/N: Sing with me guys ~(˘▾˘~) Let sing along together ~(˘▾˘~) Kyungsoo is on fiyaaah~! Kyungsoo is on fiyaaah~! Kyungsoo is walking on fiyaaah~! Do Kyungsoo is on fiyaaah~!


"Well, at least Baekhyun hyung has a booty when he returns, the next door's identity." - Sehun laughs.

"This has turned into a war. World War III, guys." - Chen sights.


9:00 P.M

Suho gathers all of the EXO members for an important meeting, except for Baekhyun. When the members have all presented, Suho begins his speech.

"There is a new kid living next to us. We're supposed to have a nice relationship with him but due to Baekhyun, it has turned into a war. We have to fix this."

"But it's Baek's fault." - Luhan pouts.

"I know but we're Baek's brother. Moreover, that kid is our neighbor too. If we fix this, it will be good for both Baek and us."

"Why us?" - Lay innocently asks.

"If we don't do this, that kid or Do Kyungsoo, will think of EXO as an annoying group who doesn't know how to act politely. Hyung want him to put that on SNS? Then we'll be in big trouble." - Chen explains.

"You're right, hyung. We have to do this." - says Kai.

"Here is the plan. Each of us will alternately go and try making friend with him. We have ten days. Start tomorrow morning, Xiumin huyng will go first."

"Ok. I'll try my best." - Xiumin smiles so brightly.

"Go Xiumin Hyung! Make a good example for us!" - Chanyeol encourages.

8:00 A.M

Kyungsoo is getting ready to go to the supermarket. He takes some money, put on his jacket and goes. When he opens the door, there is someone in front of the door who has been waiting for him since early morning.

"Hello!" - that person greets Kyungsoo happily.

"Uhm...Hello...What are you doing here?" - Kyungsoo greets awkwardly.

"You know who I am, don't you?"

"You're EXO Xiumin, the one who makes snow?"

"Correct!" - that person is no one but Xiumin, EXO oldest member - "You're going to the supermarket?"

"How do you know that?"

"It's not your business. Anyway, I'm going to the supermarket too. Let's go together!"

"Why do I have to go with you?"

"Because going alone is boring. You're new here so you probably want to make some friend, don't you? Oh come on!"

Xiumin grabs Kyungsoo's hand and leads him to the elevator. He closes the elevator and presses the "G" button.

"Although I'm new here but I don't want to make friend. Let off!" - Kyungsoo is complaining.

"You can't live alone forever. By the way, I'm older than you. Call me hyung, kid!"

They reach the ground floor. Xiumin again grabs Kyungsoo's hand and takes him to his car. He pushes Kyungsoo into his car, ties him with the seat belt and drives to the supermarket. In the car, Xiumin tries to create a conversation with Kyungsoo.

"May I know your name?" - he asks.

"Do Kyungsoo." - Kyungsoo uncomfortably answers.

"You miss the honorific, kid."

 "My name is Do Kyungsoo, hyung."

"You've already known my name. I'm Xiumin but that's my stage name. My real name is Kim Minseok. You can call me Minseok hyung."

"Ok...Minseok hyung..."

Xiumin smiles at Kyungsoo's attitude. This kid is weird. But he is cute, in a strange way. Like Chanyeol description, Kyungsoo has a big head and heart-shaped lips. His eyes are big too, like two moons. The way he looks at Xiumin, he makes Xiumin feels scared a little bit. His look is like Satan's. He is quiet, like Xiumin. Because of this stupid mission, Xiumin has to be talkative and friendly. In his whole life, he has never talked much like this. Ah~! His mouth hurts so badly. And his throat is dried too. 

Lotte Mart

Xiumin and Kyungsoo are walking around the supermarket with their trolleys. Actually, Kyungsoo is walking alone while Xiumin is trying his best to catches up Kyungsoo. 

"Hey kid....slow down a bit...I'm trying to catch you up here..." - the old man tries to catch his breath.

"Who told you to catch me up...hyung?" - Kyungsoo coldly replies.

"We're supposed to go together."

"You said that, not me."

"Oh come one! Give Minseok some space in your heart, kid! Ok. What are you gonna have for lunch and dinner?"

"Lunch: Spaghetti. Dinner: Steak, smashed potato, asparagus and tomato soup."

"Why so complicated? I prefer steamed baozi." - Xiumin smiles when he talks about his favorite baozi.

"You eat baozi all day?"

"Yeah. Baozi is delicious." - the baozi lover says and put three packs of baozi in his trolley.

"It's not good for your health. You need all five groups of nutrition in a meal."

"Aw~! You're being worried about your hyung? So sweet!"

"You're welcome." - Kyungsoo sights and puts a bag of oranges in his trolley.

"You eat orange? I prefer lemon!" - Xiumin takes a bag of lemons.

Kyungsoo keeps walking and goes to the vegetable stall. He grabs a bag of sweet potatoes. Xiumin does too.

"How do you cook sweet potatoes?" - asks Xiumin.

"I boil them."

"You boil them? Well, I suggest you should grill them on hot charcoal then eat them with kimchi. It's very delicious!"

"I don't like grilled sweet potato." - Kyungsoo put a bottle of juice in his trolley.

"Juice? But coke is better!" - Xiumin takes a bottle of coke. He tries to catch up Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo has left. Xiumin shouts :

"Hey Do Kyungsoo! Wait for me!"

Xiumin and his trolley run to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo keeps walking and leaves Xiumin behind. The shopping has turned into a chase between the superstar and the Satan kid. When the two are busy shopping, a lot of EXO-L spot them and takes pictures of them. Some girls are jealous of Do Kyungsoo.

"Who is he?" - a girl angrily asks.

"Why does he go shopping with Minseok oppa?" - another girl asks.

"I don't know. He's so lucky." - another girl sadly says.

2301

Xiumin has returned home. Everybody are waiting for the good news.

"How was it, hyung?" - Sehun curiously asks.

"Well, he did talk to me." - Xiumin tiredly answers.

"And...?" - Kris widens his eyes.

"He's the quiet type. It's hard to create a conversation with him. He is cute by the way."

"I think he need more interaction. Luhan hyung, try harder tomorrow." - Suho says.

"Ok. I've got my plan." - Luhan smiles.

2302

Kyungsoo is back home. He takes off his jacket and sights. What happened to him this morning? Why did Minseok hyung keep following him like an annoying fan? People usually say that Minseok hyung is the quiet type. Why is he so talkative today? Something wrong happened? Kyungsoo shakes his head and goes to the balcony. He wants some fresh air. Unfortunately, his fresh air has turned into fresh water. 

*SPLASH!*

Kyungsoo is enjoying the fresh air then suddenly, water is thrown into his face. One more time, each drop of water flies throw the air, throw the blue sky, throw the white cloud and lands on Kyungsoo's Satan face. Kyungsoo slowly closes his eyes, catches every drop of water. This is such a picturesque scene that you can't miss ✿ฺ´∀`✿ฺ Kyungsoo finally opens his eyes and finds the culprit. Suddenly, he hears a familiar laughter.

"Ha ha ha!"

"Ha ha ha...Really funny Byun Baekhyun." - Kyungsoo wipes his hair.

"Oh my! Did I just splash water into your face? Sorry, I was watering the flower." - Baekhyun smirks.

"Nice reason, Baekhyun. How could you water the flower when you don't have any flower?" - Kyungsoo pays back. 

"I don't care! That's for the toothpaste Oreo and the salty milk!"

Baekhyun says and runs inside. Kyungsoo stands alone, sights. He wipes his face and goes inside.

"Sick bastard." - he mumbles.


10:59 A.M

Kyungsoo is going out again. He hopes that today he won't have to deal with any EXO member. But when he has just reached the elevator, he hears a voice comes behind him. That voice sounds like a girl so Kyungsoo thinks that it's a real girl.

"Oh my god! I'm going to be late for my schedule! What should I do?" - that girl seems to be in urgent.

"Are you ok, missssssss.......EXO?" - Kyungsoo turns back and asks. Suddenly, black clouds gather around Kyungsoo's head when he realizes that the "girl" is actually an EXO member.

"Oh, hello neighbor!" - the EXO member greets Kyungsoo.

"Luhan?"

"I'm older than you. Call me hyung." - the deer frowns.

"Hyung....Are you ok?"

"Not ok. It's 10:59 now and I'm going to be late for my schedule."

"So hurry up."

"My car is broken. Ah! You're going out now? Would you mind give me a lift to the SM building. I'm in an urgent! Please Kyungsoo!" - Luhan makes puppy eyes.

"Uh....Well...I guess I can give you a lift."

"Oh thank you so much, Kyungsoo! Thank you!"

Kyungsoo then gives Luhan a lift to the SM building. In the car, Luhan asks for Kyungsoo's number.

"Can I have your number?"

"Why?"

"You're my neighbor. If something comes up, I can call you for help. You seem to be a good person, Kyungsoo."

"No. I don't want to be disturbed, hyung."

"Oh please~! Please Kyungsoo~! Give me your number! Please~!" - Luhan again uses his puppy eyes and his high-pitched voice. 

"Ok ok! Fine! Here is my number:0123456789. You're happy now, hyung?"

"Thank you so much, Kyungsoo! You're so cute!" - Luhan pinches Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"Stop it, hyung!"

They finally reach the SM building. Luhan steps out. A lot of fan are waiting for him and cheering for him.

"Goodbye, Kyungsoo~!" - Luhan waves at Kyungsoo.

"Uhm."

Kyungsoo immediately drives away. The deer smiles and walks inside the building. The fan girls are jealous again.

"That guy again?"

"I guess it's him."

"He's so lucky. Who is he? I get drunk on jealousy."

Kyungsoo drives pass SM parking lot. He suddenly spots a gray Mercesdes. He guesses it's Baekhyun's car because he saw Baekhyun parked it at the apartment parking lot. Kyungsoo is thinking of a great idea. ( I don't know if it's Baek's real car so I just made it up ⊙﹏⊙ )

EXO's practice room

Everyone is waiting for Luhan.

"Hey guys, I've come back!" - Luhan happily walks in.

"Got any booty, hyung?" - Kai asks.

"Bigger than you think. It's his number!" - Luhan takes out his phone.

"You're good, hyung! Give us his number now!" - Chanyeol screams like he is starving to death.

"Ok. 0123456789." - Luhan reads out loud Kyungsoo's number.

"Next, Kris hyung." - Suho announces.

"Got it. I'll use my charm." - Kris stands up.

9:00 P.M

EXO has finished practing. All of the members have left except for Baekhyun. Baekhyun was busy eating noodle so he leaves late. The vocalist comes to the parking lot and finds his car, the gray Mercesdes. He is opening the car's door and he suddenly spots something. His car's ties are all deflated due to some small holes. Someone has punctured them badly. Baekhyun sights. He knows this person. He knows really well. That person lives next door.

"Damn it! Curse you 173cm !" - Baek screams in vain.

When Baekhyun is suffering from his deadly car, someone at the 2302 house is laughing happily and being satisfied with his prank.

"Curse you 174cm !" - he mumbles.


2:00 P.M

Kyungsoo phone rings. A strange number.

"Hello?" - Kyungsoo picks up.

"Hello. Are you Do Kyungsoo?" - a person coldly asks.

"Yes. Who are you?"

"You don't need to know. Meet me at the rooftop cafe in 10 minutes."

"But who are you?"

"Come or die."

"Wait...Hey!"

Kyungsoo tries to find out the mysterious person's identity but in vain. He seems to be scary. Kyungsoo has to go now.

Rooftop cafe

Kyungsoo gets a table and sits alone with his latte cup. Opposite him is a guy who wears sunglasses looking quite mysterious. He keeps staring at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is scared. Behind a tree pot not so far from there are 9 guys who are hiding, trying to stalk both Kyungsoo and the mysterious guy.

"Hey!" - the guy calls Kyungsoo.

"Hm...? Me?" - Kyungsoo asks.

"You." - that guy grabs his juice glass and places it in front of his mouth, trying to be seductive - "Hey boy~! Can you come over here~?"

"Hey boy~! Can you come over here~?" is what he says but what Kyungsoo hears is "Hey boy~! @&$%%~~~!" Kyungsoo frowns. He slowly stands up and quickly runs away. After Kyungsoo has gone, the 9 guys walks out form the tree pot.

"Kris hyung, that's your charm?" - asks Chen.

"I can't believe you do that trick again, hyung. It failed when you did it on EXO's Showtime!" - Sehun complains.

"You've made us disappointed, hyung." - Tao sights.

"Ok. Next person has to be more careful. Suho hyung, it's your turn." - says Chanyeol.

"Ok. Watch and learn, kids!"

While EXO is busy preparing for their seduction, Kyungsoo is in his bed, covering himself with a big blanket. He really wants to die now.

"What the hell happens to EXO? Why do they all do this to me?" - Kyungsoo mumbles.

Next to 2302, 2301, the EXO's main vocalist is preparing for his prank. He laughs cruelly.

"You'll pay for this, Do Kyungsoo! I will not surrender! I'm Byun Baekhyun!"