Me or Him?

A Little Something Called Love

*RING RING RING*

Hyemi was startled awake by the alarm. She rubbed her eyes and tried to get up when she realized that something was weighing her down. She turned around and saw Suho fast asleep, hugging her. She gasped. Ahhh, that's right. We fell asleep on the couch last night. She pried his fingers open to grab his cell phone. As she was turning off his alarm, he turned and pulled her ontop of him. She blushed and struggled out of his grip but he was too strong. "Joon! Wake up!" His eyes flew open and she jumped off of him. "Omo, you scared me!"

He yawned and clumsily got off the couch. "Did you sleep well?" He pushed a strand of hair behind her ears before he went to her kitchen for a glass of water.

She sat on the couch and started organizing his books. "Mhm. Did you?"

He drank from her cup. "I haven't felt this well rested in a while." She turned a brighter shade of red. "My apartment doesn't have a heater and your dorm is very warm."

"R-right." She took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"I know it's a lot to ask but is it okay if I shower here? My apartment is a 30 minute walk from here and it's already 6am." He rubbed his neck.

"No problem!" She said a little too excited. "Let me get you a towel." She opened the closet and pulled out one of her favorite towels. When she turned around, Suho was only standing in his boxers. She shut her eyes and handed him a towel.

He laughed. "Thank you."

When Suho was in the shower, Hyemi prepared pancakes while humming. She was so engulfed in her song that she didn't realize that he was done showering until he came up behind her and stole a pancake. "Hey!" He was just in his boxers again so she shut her eyes right away.

"I know I'm not as good looking as Kai, but you could at least look at me." He felt slightly hurt.

"No, it's not that." She slowly opened her eyes but quickly looked away again. "I think I still have the outfit you left here last week. I'll go grab it for you."

"The pancakes are going to burn!" He took over the cooking as soon as she hurried away. He watched her look through her drawer for his clothes. "By the way, I used your toothbrush to brush my teeth." She glared at him and he chuckled. "Thank you."

She walked back over and handed him his clothes. "Just hurry up and change."

"Yes, mom." He teased as he put on his pants and long sleeves. He smelt his shirt. "I smell like a rose."

"Good. Roses smell nice."

"But my friends might think that I slept with a girl." She looked at him and jumped when they made eye contact. "Because I AM incredibly smart and handsome." He said to lightly up the mood.

She scoffed. "Smart, yes. Handsome, not quite." She joked around. "Have some pancakes." He took the plate she prepared him and sat down on the couch. She followed him with her own plate.

"Ouch, you don't think I'm handsome?" He clutched his heart, pretending that it hurt. "Well, I guess I really don't stand a chance against Kai in your eyes."

"About Kai..."

"You make really good pancakes." He interrupted her before taking another mouthful.

"But Joon."

He shoved a piece of the pancake in . "Is it alright if we don't talk about it?"

She frowned and nodded. "So are you ready for your exam today?"

"I sure hope so."

"You'll do fine." She looked at the time. "But you should head out soon. I put all of your stuff in your bag."

He put the last piece in his mouth. "Thank you." He grabbed his bag. He paused and looked at her.

"Is something wrong?"

He walked over to her and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Thanks for the delicious breakfast."

She gasped. "Hey!"

The door opened and Seohee walked in. "Oh!" She jumped at the sight of Suho. "W-what?"

"Good morning Seohee! I'll see you later today, Hyemi." His wore a big smile before he closed the door.

Seohee froze and stared, pointing at the door. "Did he just?" She turned to Hyemi. "Did you two?"

"No! Ew!" Hyemi put away their dishes and prepared another plate for Seohee. "He just fell asleep on the couch when he was studying for his exam today."

"Right." Seohee ate her pancake. "Mimi-ah, you know you can't have them both, right? It's not right."

"I know." Hyemi sighed. "I'm really trying to focus on my studies but they're just-" She grabbed her hair, frustrated. "Ahhhh."

-          -          -          -           -

Two hours later, Hyemi packed up and trudged to Business Law, thinking about Joon and Kai. Seohee's right. I need to choose. It's wrong of me to want them both. Okay. So Kai or Joon? Kai makes my heart flutter and he's just my type. But Joon is mysterious and he takes good care of me. She was about to open the door to the building when someone quickly opened it for her. "Here, let me get that for you."

-          -          -          -          -

"See you later, Suho!" A classmate patted Joon's back before heading out. He had nothing else to do for the rest of the day. He looked at his watch and saw that Hyemi starts class in 45 minutes. Maybe I can just see her for a bit. Eagerly, he rushed over to her classroom. Along the way, he thought about last night and how happy he was. It was selfish of him to take advantage of her, but he's come to an agreement to not deny his feelings for Hyemi. I like her. End of story. But Kai has the upper hand here. I'll just have to beat him to her. I'll just have to be quicker than him. He nodded to himself, satisfied.

-          -          -          -          -

"Okay. I'll take good notes for you guys." Kai said to Baekhyun on the phone. He was headed to Business Law by himself.

"So sorry, Chanyeol is just feeling sick." Baekhyun replied. "You saw how bad he looked this morning."

"Of course. Are we going to eat lunch together, though?" Kai asked.

"No, not today. Hey. Maybe you can ask Hyemi on a lunch date."

Kai blushed at the thought. "You think so? We already have our date tonight. Would it be too pushy?"

"Not at all. Okay, Yeol is calling for me so I'll talk to you later."

"You're going to help me pick out an outfit later, right?" Kai said hurriedly.

"Of course."

They hung up the phone.

"Hyemi-ah, do you want to grab lunch?" Kai said cutely, practicing how he would ask her. He shook his head and tried again. "Hey. Lunch?" He smacked his head. "You don't want to scare her, Kai." He was nearing the building when he spotted Hyemi in front of him coming from the opposite direction. She was deep in thought and didn't realize he was there. He was about to shout her name when he saw a guy running towards her. "Hyung?" Kai dashed over to where Hyemi was and opened the door for her. "Here, let me get that for you."

Hyemi jumped. "Oh! Kai!" He was panting. "Are you okay? Why were you running?"

"Mimi-ah!" Joon ran into Kai because he couldn't stop, smashing Kai into the door.

"Joon?" Hyemi looked at the two guys who were both out of breath. "What's going on?"

"Oh, nothing. Just a little race." Joon placed his hands on his hips, still trying to catch his breath.

"And it looks like I won." Kai gulped, slowing down his breathing.

"Mimi-ah, do you want to grab lunch?" Joon said quickly.

Kai glared at Joon. "I was going to ask Mimi-ah - I mean - Hyemi to lunch."

"Well, it looks like you weren't quick enough." Joon glared back before smiling at Hyemi. "So what do you say? Lunch with me or him?"

 

          - A/N -

Who will she choose??????? I hope you enjoyed!