Ready?

Barely breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite his lack of concern regarding my aul prowess, I was worried. No matter how much I tried not to let it consume me, it was all I could think about. I'd only been waiting for it to happen, since well.... forever.

My phone rang as I lay on my bed later that night, waiting for EunJi to respond to my text. I quickly pressed Answer.

'What's going on?' EunJi demanded before I could say hi.

'How was your vacation?' I asked, suddenly regretting sending the text.

'Shut up, SooJi-ah,' EunJi shot back. 'Your text said you needed my help. What's going on?'

After gathering myself, I finally stated bluntly, 'EunJi-ah, I want to have .'

'Well, of course you do,' she responded like I'd said the most obvious thing in the world.

'But what if I'm terrible at it?'

EunJi started laughing hysterically. I hung up the phone. She called back ten seconds later.

'Sorry,' she said calmly. 'You're serious. I thought you were having one of your delusional episodes.'

I didn't say anything.

'SooJi-ah, you and Sehun love each other, so there isn't a wrong way of doing this. But I'll give you some pointers if you want.'

I let out a short nervous laugh, the anxiety making my stomach squirm. 'Maybe.'

'Don't worry. I won't draw diagrams or anything. Oh, or maybe I should.'

'EunJi!'

'SooJi-ah, don't you dare act all embarrassed to talk about it,' she scolded. 'I'm not the one to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter