F-Valentine's Day

Barely breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'THIS IS A LITTLE GOTH, DON'T YOU THINK?' I questioned as EunJi heavily lined my lids in black.

'Exactly,' EunJi smirked. 'Here, just put this on and you'll be all set.' 

'You want me to wear black lipstick? I didn't realize this was a costume party.'

EunJi rolled her eyes. 'Just put it on. I know you won't be kissing Sehun if your lips are black.' I scowled and grabbed the lipstick from her hand.

I finished getting dressed while EunJi was in the bathroom. She hadn't shown me what she was wearing, and I just about fell off the bed when she emerged from the bathroom.

'How are guys not going to want to you dressed like that?' I gawked at EunJi's skintight wet black leather pants and black corset top that accentuated.... everything.

'I didn't say I had to play fair, did I?' EunJi grinned, her lips glossed brightly in red. I shook my head, feeling like a henchman to her goddess in my girly black outfit. She handed me a red plastic gun. 'Here.'

'And what am I supposed to do with this?' I asked, tilting it in my hand. 

'Any contact between a guy and a girl, squirt them,' she instructed.

'EunJi-ah, I can't squirt people with water for touching!'

'SooJi-ah, come on - you promised!'

'I'm going to die,' I groaned, plodding down the stairs in my black knee-high go-go boots. EunJi stayed upstairs to lock everything up, so people couldn't wander into bedrooms to defy the rules - and be inappro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter