09 (Eunhyuk)

I'm Incharge.

I walked out of the room, slightly dazed. I can't believe that ing happened. I made my way to my shower, shedding clothes the entire way. I stepped under the steaming hot water and let it bombard me. Wow... just wow... I wasn't expecting that.

I did something so out of my element for this kid. I apologized. I never apologize. Not even to my mother or Taeyoung. Then again, you piss Taeyoung off and he comes crawling back to you on his knees wanting something from you. I would say he needs to grow a pair, but the thing is, I've seen his pair, and DAMN! So... I guess you could say Taeyoung needs to metaphorically grow a pair. Anyway, back to the ing task at hand. I apologized, and he didn't believe me.

He made me prove myself to him. He made me prove that I was telling the truth. And I did! Normally I would have just gotten up and stormed out screaming about how I didn't need to prove anything to him, but I didn't. I stayed because I wanted to. Then I just let my body take control. This kid is really changing me.

I at apologies. I find them awkward and stupid since most of the time after one tiny, ty little thing happens the person you apologized to hates you again and then you have to apologize again for something different and the cycle continues. I don't know how to apologize. This little fact has never bothered me before. I'm the one you apologize to, I'm not the apologizer. You up to me, I don't up to you.

I truly felt bad though. He wasn't trying to get back at me like he was when he surprised me the first night he was here, or when he interrupted Taeyoung and I in the boys bathroom when he was blowing me, or I should say beginning to blow me He was trying to make amends because whether we like it or not, we're stuck with each other for a year. And of course, I have to go and piss him off and ruin that tiny friendship he was attempting to establish. I had to apologize. For the first time in my life I felt obligated to apologize. I didn't want to know that Donghae was hurting because of me, when it was an accident. If he got hurt because of me, it's because I wanted him to get hurt.I don't want him hurting at all because of me... or anyone else for that matter. I think what surprised me most about the whole episode that happened earlier was that he was really, really good.

I lent my head against the marble wall of my two person shower. This was ing pissing me off. I have no idea what was going on with me, but I'm not entirely sure if I like it. It's scaring me, and I'm not one to scare easily. I groaned. These next two weeks are really going to be something... and I'm not entirely sure if they'll be good or bad.

I got out of the shower and wrapped my favorite fluffy white towel around my waist. It slid low on my hips but I didn't care. Comfort is comfort.

I walked down stairs to grab a glass of orange juice, and on my way back upstairs I quickly stopped outside of Donghae's door. I cracked it open to see that he was lying in bed, sound asleep. I wanted to drop my juice, unwrap my self, and crawl in bed with him right then and there but I held back my urges. I crept back to my room, dropped my towel, and climbed into bed, falling asleep almost instantly.
____________________________________________________

I woke up with a start. I did not just dream that! I looked down. Crap, I did dream that. I'm getting too attached. What the is wrong with me?! I got out of bed and all but sprinted to the bathroom to clean myself up. I ran back to my bed and stripped it before running to the laundry room in the basement and chucking them in the washing machine. I feel like a ing energizer with all the running around first thing in the morning.

I ran back up the stairs and remade my bed before calling Taeyoung.

"Taeyoung, I'm freaking out,man. I need you to come here," I said almost desperately.

"Yeah, of course, man. Anything to miss school. I'll be there in ten minutes, I have to sneak out of school." I looked at my clock. It's noon! I slept way in. I guess I wasted a lot of energy last night. I small smile crept across my face at the thought of last night, but I quickly wiped it away and started freaking out again.

I ran downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it to reveal a smiling Taeyoung. He looked me up and down and a devilish smirk appeared on his face. I looked down and realized I was still . In my haste I forgot to put something on to cover myself up. He stepped into the house closing the door behind him before I all but pulled him down the stairs to the basement. I don't need to be disturbing Donghae right now. I did not just think that! I don't give a damn about Donghae! !

I turned around and ripped his shirt over his head, sending him a message of what I wanted. He smirked as he continued stripping himself until he was standing there , just like me. I stepped back to admire his amazing body before I launched myself at him, forcing him down onto the couch. A low groan escaped both of our mouths.

I grinded against him while I forced my tongue into his mouth, running over the caverns that I knew so well. He groaned again and I smirked. I sat up and took one of his s into my mouth, loving how he squirmed beneath me. I tweaked the other hard nub with my thumb.

Most people probably thought this was a less dominating position, but I have to completely disagree. I control him. He's the one beneath me, squirming and clawing at my back. I could be a and stop right here or I could be a good person and finish what I started. I need to finish what I started. I needit. I need to make sure I'm not losing my edge.

He got sick of me teasing him and he swapped our positions so he was on top. I pulled his head to mine so I could murmur in his hear, "Don't be ing gentle. Blow me like you've never blown me before." He nodded his head rapidly before taking me in his mouth. I growled loving the feeling of his mouth enveloping my but at the same time hating the position we were in. I rolled over so that we were on the floor and stood up, dragging him with me. I forced him down so he was on his knees and I was pressed up against a wall. He put both his hands on my hips and enveloped me again. He didn't waste any time, and started pumping me.

I was loving this. I took his head and roughly pulled it up to mine, grinding against him so that he could get a tiny bit of pleasure out of this. After he let loose a couple moans I forced him back down onto his knees so we could continue.

I couldn't deny that what he was doing was and I got that white hot feeling in my stomach, but at the same time, it wasn't what it used to be. It felt wrong...

His tongue running over my slit made a loud moan erupt from the back of my throat, shocking me out of my internal struggle. I grabbed his hair and forced him to me while I started blindly ing. I was basically ing his face but he wasn't protesting, not one bit. He started to jerk himself off, showing that he was close, and soon I could feel hims relax as he came.

I came when his tongue swept across my slit yet again, shouting obscenities. He swallowed my seed and continued bobbing his head until my was fully ridden out. Taeyoung got up and grabbed a random blanket to clean us both off before starting to get dressed.

I thanked him for the help. He probably thought he was relieving me, which was true, but I needed to check to confirm my suspicions. My dream... mywet dream was crazy. Donghae and I were going at it like rabbits, the hottest I ever had, and the phrase I uttered right before I woke up sent chills down my spine.

I love you.

I was scared I was feeling something for Donghae and was horribly in denial. Taeyoung confirmed my suspicions. I wanted to stop what we were doing in the middle of it because it felt morally wrong, but at the same time I couldn't help but enjoy it. I'm not the type of person that can stay true to one person, and I doubt I ever will be. I don't like these feelings that Donghae is awakening inside me.

Taeyoung started talking animatedly about the act we just committed. I stood there confused. Umm... I was there. Of course I know what happened. Why the hell do you feel the need to repeat everything that happened in detail? Then I realized why. I turned to the door to see Donghae standing there in nothing but a pair of really hot skinny jeans, staring at us with his mouth hanging open. He turned around, shaking his head, and ran up the stairs.

I glared at Taeyoung. He knew he was there. He knew he was there and he rubbed what he just did in his face. Granted, he didn't know about last night, but he went out of his way to try to make him jealous. I pushed him, "What the is your problem?!" I yelled. "Get out of my house!" He ran away like a dog with his tail between his legs.

I don't know what to think right now, but I'm scared.

______________________________________________________

Three hours. That's how long it took me to get up the nerve to talk to him. I knocked on his door, and let myself in. Who was he to deny me?

I walked in, only to hear the shower running. I decided to wait for him and let him do his business. I walked over to the daybed and sat on it, smiling at the memories that could now be associated with. I chuckled lightly, running my hand over an area and realized that it does in fact have a small dent where Donghae's tight was. Let's hope Mom doesn't put two and two together, not that she's home long enough to realize that we were up to anything. I rolled my eyes.

The door of the bathroom opened and out walked Donghae in that towel of his. I wanted to abort my mission and just throw him down and take him right then and there. No, I can't do that. It'd ruin everything I did.

He stopped in his tracks as he noticed me. We just stayed still, frozen to our spots for what felt like an eternity but was probably only two or three minutes. I stared into his eyes trying to decipher the emotions behind them; curiosity, sadness, disappointment. He's like an open book to me. I don't understand why, but it's so easy for me to read him.

He sat down on his bed and angled his body toward me. I realized he was waiting for me to say something. I cleared my throat nervously before starting. "Sorry about Taeyoung." He grunted.

"I don't know why that happened. I... was confused and needed to relieve myself." He rolled his eyes.

"I regretted it almost instantly." I said sincerely. It just... it wasn't Donghae.

He looked at me and scoffed. "I doubt you regretted anything. Get out of my room. I don't want you in here. I don't care about what we did last night, I don't want anything to do with you."

"I don't know what came over me last night, but that's definitely something I don't regret." I couldn't help myself but shoot a snarky remark at him. "And this isn't your ing room. This is my house, so it's my room. You can't kick me out of my own ing room."

He looked me dead in the eyes. "I regret it." he stated dryly, completely ignoring my little explanation of ownership. "I'm such a ing . You're changing me for the worst! I've been here for less then two weeks and I ing ed with a guy I barely knew, not to mention that I thought he hated me. The worst part was that we just skipped all the bases and got right to it! We didn't even stop to show affection; to kiss, to hug, to do...anything."

"Was it really that bad?" I asked, slightly hurt. I mean, I've been having for years, and messing around way longer then that. No one's every complained before. I shook my head. Of course no one complained, I'm the best. They always come crawling back for more.

He just grunted again.

I walked up to him and tilted his chin up since he kept trying to avoid my eyes. "I definitely will never regret what happened last night." He just continued glaring into my eyes. "Look, I don't know what the is going on, but you piss me off and excite me at the same time." His eyes softened and I have the feeling that I did the same to him. "I don't know what the is going on, but I feel protective of you. I... don't want any harm to come to you." I stated honestly.

He cocked his head to the side. I'm not sure if he believed me or not. I was hoping he did, because I was trying to express feelings that not even I understood. How could you express feelings that even the person feeling them does not understand? I sighed and just looked at him, him staring back at me, a look of slight disbelief in his eyes. "Is Lee Eunhyuk, the Lee Eunhyuk, showing emotion?" he teased.

I rolled my eyes, but smirked at his attempt to lighten the serious mood that i had accidentally set into the room. I smiled down at him and before I could comprehend what I was doing, I lent in. I don't know why, but I closed my eyes and lent in. It just felt like it was a good time to do it, and as I learned last night, it's always best to follow what your body is telling you to do.

A sudden thought crossed my mind.

What the am I doing?!