003 (Eunhyuk)

I'm Incharge.

I growled lightly as my alarm clock went off. This is what I hate about modern day technology, they go out of their way to annoy you. The perfect example is the the devil device that's going off next to me. People honestly went out of their way to invent a device that was so annoying it had to wake you from your amazing dreams which made you so mad it took a great amount of willpower not to chuck it at the wall. Then, to make it worse, you realize the reason the devil device went off in the first place was to send you to the devils favorite playground, school, which makes you want to throw it at the wall then throw its remnants out the window since both school and alarm clocks are working together to slowly kill you. Yeah, bet you didn't see that one coming.

I punched the beloved off bottom and slowly got out of bed, my joints popping in the process. I trudged my way to my bathroom and the shower, allowing the steam to almost instantly fill the bathroom. I stripped and stepped in, loving the feeling of the hot water running over my entire body. Soon enough, I was out of the shower and changed into my favorite pair of black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt, black chuck IU's, and a white sweatshirt with cursive french words thrown all over it with what was supposed to be "blood" splattered all over it add to the effect. I looked hot, and I knew everyone would agree. Everyone stared at my when I was in these jeans. Who was I to deny them that privilege?

I walked downstairs, grabbing my backpack and car keys and headed out to my car. I stopped for a second to admire my beautiful 2010 mustang convertible. I loved this little black car with all my life. My Mom bought it for me for my birthday, probably trying to win me over again. Ever since she got back from rehab she went back to being a lawyer and she recently hit it big, and now we're loaded. Hah, not that I'd ever thank her. She can buy me as much as she wants and she'll never be forgiven. I got in and grinned as the engine roared to life, then I gunned it out of my driveway and headed to school.

_________________________________________

"Ugh, man, this is so ing stupid," I said to my best friend, Cho Taeyoung.

"Don't I know it man," he responded with a groan. "Who the has a school assembly just to tell us about a foreign exchange program?"

"It's probably because the principal is surprised as hell that we were even given a chance to be in the program. Then we got accepted into it. He's probably gonna think he's hot now!" Our principal, Mr. kim, needs to get his ego squashed.

"But man, want to know the good part?" Taeyoung asked a bit excitedly. I grunted which was my way of telling him to go on. "The kid's from Taiwan. I don't know if it's a guy or a girl, but man, if you don't try to tap it I will."

I let out a laugh at that one. Taeyoung's biual just like me, and he's got some of the best taste in people besides myself. I turned to him and said, "We'll see. I got dibs on all the new hot pieces of " He grunted to show that he already knew this important piece of information.

The principal stood up at the podium and it took him about ten minutes to get the entire auditorium of 1,300 high school teenagers to be quiet enough for him to speak. "We would first like to show you a film about the program, before we get into a bit more detail," he stated.

We all groaned, but settled down to watch it. If it got us out of class, watching paint dry would have been fine with me. Anything to get out of class, anything. Nobody was paying attention to the informational video, but thinking about who the kid was.

"I hope it's a girl!"

"No way man, it's gotta be a guy. And if it is, I'm gonna call dibs."

"I wonder if they're hot."

"Hah, let's hope they are not a . Everyone's gonna want to bang that fresh piece of meat."

"I wonder what grade they'll be in."

"Whoever they are, they're sitting with us at lunch. Maybe Eunhyuk will notice us then."

I laughed at the last one. I don't pay attention to anyone unless I feel like it's beneficial to me. The only reason I hang out with Taeyoung is because he was there for me through all the good times and the bad, and when I need that ual release, he would always be there for me too. And let me tell you, he is ing tight.

The irony of the situation was that that last comment was uttered by none other then our head cheerleader.

I remember the first day of freshman year when she approached me for the first time. Her name is IU, and she thinks her title allows her to have whatever she wants, whoever she wants, whenever she wants. Little did she know, I get whatever I want, whoever I want, whenever I want. I will never want her, ever, but she can't get it through her pea sized brain. It's been three years, and I still haven't ed her. She wants me to her badly too, everyone knows. She's got an insanely hot body, but I know that not ing her just pisses her off, and damn, do I like to do that.

A round of shushes went through the auditorium as we saw Mr. kim approach the podium on stage again. Normally, we wouldn't even bother giving him this much respect, but we all wanted to know about the exchange student that would be with us for the next year. Hell, even I was on the edge of my seat. This meant a new piece of meat for me. Yum.

Mr. kim cleared his throat and then started his speech. "I'm so very proud of our students for expressing such great interest in this program. If it weren't for your hard work and athletic and academic dedication we wouldn't be where we are today. As you know, because we have an exchange student coming here, we will be sending an exchange student to their school for the year. You are all probably wondering who the exchange student is, but you'll have to wait a tiny bit longer for that information. However, I will tell you that this student is from the amazing and beautiful country of the Taiwan.." A round of applause and loud roars erupted from the student body. 

My attention was brought back to the stage as we saw a big bin being wheeled onto the stage. A hush fell over the student body again. Mr. kim reached into the bin, which was full of pieces of paper that had the name of the students who had tried to get into the program on them. I didn't even bother trying to get into it, I knew I wouldn't because the principal hated me. Mr. Tim walked over to the podium and grabbed the microphone, with a small, folded up piece of paper in his hand. "In my hand," he began, "I hold the name of the student that will be going to Taiwan. And that student is...." He took a pause and glanced down at the piece of paper. "Kim Changso!" All of Changso's friend clapped him on the back while everyone else groaned because they weren't picked. I wasn't too thrilled he got picked, my favorite person to beat up was leaving for a year! A ing year! Whose going to be my new chew toy, dammit?!

Taeyoung nudged me since I was spacing out and I turned my attention back to the stage. "Now, for our exchange student. It is in fact a boy." All of the girls and gay or biual boys squealed with delight, while all the straight guys groaned because they wouldn't have something new. "He is a junior." All the underclassmen groaned, knowing they'd never have a chance with an upperclassman. The juniors, with whom I was one of, cheered, because we got the hot, new kid. The seniors smiled smugly thinking they were such hot that could get anyone they wanted. es, go rot in hell, you all were second best after me and you know it! I growled lightly and the few seniors around be shifted slightly knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"With that said, I would like you to welcome our newest addition to the student body here at SLU High, Mr.Lee Donghae." Everyone cheered as we turned our attention to the left side of the stage, where one of the most gorgeous boys I have ever seen stepped out. He had chocolate brown hair, and these supper innocent  eyes. He was tall, not as tall as me, but tall. He had on a pair of light blue skinny jeans that looked like they were painted on and left nothing to imagination, emphasizing his amazing . He matched that with a solid black t-shirt and a pair of solid black converse. I could tell from looking at his arms that he was very well muscled and it got me thinking about what his abs must look like.He was ing on legs, and I wanted him.

Taeyoung whistled beside me, adding to the slew of comments being thrown around. Everyone talking about how hot he was and how much they wanted him. Mr. kim handed him the microphone and he looked lost for a second.

He slowly brought it up to his lips and said, " 'Hello everyone. My name is Lee Donghae. I am of 16 years and I grew up in Taiwan. I'd just like to thank you all for giving me this amazing opportunity."

People were swooning the second the first word past his plump lips. Taeyoung looked at me and said, "dammit, I want him second."

I chuckled and just responded. "I don't know, Tae, he looks like the type of guy I would want to keep around for a bit."

Suddenly, this exchange program seemed a whole lot better. I had a new person to mess with and break, and I was loving it. Not to mention, he was hot, and I'd bet he'd be good for a nice . I my lips, getting slightly just thinking of what we would inevitably end up doing. I chuckled evilly, knowing that this kid probably had no idea what the hell he just got himself into.

Welcome to Seoul, .