Eunhyuk

I'm Incharge.


I ed up. I ed up bad. I ing ed up extremely bad. !

I wasn't thinking. The girls were driving me so insane I would have done anything to get them off my back. I didn't mean to hurt Donghae. You have to admit, he did throw it slightly out of proportion.

It's been a couple days since the girls came over. He's been completely ignoring me. I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna do something about it. I have a plan and I'll be damned if it doesn't work. I know Donghae. I know he wants me to work for him. I know I don't deserve someone as amazing as him. I'd work my off into the next dimension if it means that I could get him back and secretly call him mine again. I need him.

IU's party is tomorrow. This is our last chance to fix everything so that we could carry out our plan and truly enjoy it. I don't want to just fix everything because of the party, I want to fix it for us. I want there to be an us. I made up my mind. I really want to be with him. I know that his attitude drives me up a wall sometimes, but I do the same to him. In the end we're perfect for each other. I can't believe it took me four days of not being able to talk to him to get me to realize that.

____________________________________________

I am currently waiting in the kitchen. I made Donghae his favorite, chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup and freshly squeezed orange juice. I'm gonna pull out all of the stops today. It's now or never, all or nothing. I faintly heard the creak of his bedroom door opening before his soft footsteps padded into the kitchen. He stood there frozen, looking at the breakfast I made for both of us. I rubbed the back of my head. "Morning. I made you breakfast."

"I noticed." That's the only response I got out of him. He was really pissed, but in the end, I don't blame him. He was looking extremely gorgeous this morning in nothing but a pair of boxers. "What?" he snapped after he caught me staring.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh. So you're not gonna throw me against the wall and me this time?" Yeah... He was really mad...

"No. I'm just... I'm really sorry and I want to make it up to you."

"What makes you think that I'll give you another chance?" He snapped.

"Because I'll work for it." I stated simply. I went straight to the point, knowing that's what he wanted. He really was a prize worth busting my for.

He looked at me fixing me with a scrutinizing stare before finishing up his breakfast. As he walked back up the stairs to get changed for school I heard him mutter, "Fine. You've got one last chance."

I smiled before quickly cleaning everything up and running up the stairs to change, excited for the day that lay ahead of us. It's gonna be perfect. I want to spoil Donghae. He's a nice guy, and he truly deserves it.

_____________________________________

"You missed the turn towards school," Donghae muttered gruffly.

"I know." I responded. "We're not going to school today."

"What?!" He asked freaking out.

"We're skipping school today." I smiled. "Think of it as adding an extra day onto our weekend."

"I've never skipped school before!" He screamed as he started freaking out. "I already got a blemish on my record because of you and IU. I don't need to get another one!"

"It will be worth it," I responded simple. "It won't be a blemish, it would just be an absent. I called in sick for the both of us, so it's just an absence. It would only be a blemish if we went to school then skipped out in the middle of the day." I explained calmly. He may be freaking out now, but it will all be worth it in the end.

I made a left and he slapped my knee, dumbfounded. "You made me miss school to take me to the mall?" He asked as if he were talking to a moron.

"Yup," I responded happily. "Today we are going on that shopping spree that I owe you. You deserve it. I'm gonna spoil you rotten."

I could tell he wanted to protest, but he knew his attempts would be futile. I may have changed the way I act around him, even though I act the same way that I used to act around others, but I'm still a stubborn bastard.

I parked the car and grabbed his hand. He didn't protest and tried to pull it away. It made me smile. "Everyone's in school, so it'll be like we have the entire mall to ourselves."

He actually smiled at that. "You actually put a lot of thought into this, didn't you?" He questioned softly. I nodded my head. He smiled softly at me again before turning his head away.

Once we were inside the mall I dragged him over to Hot Topic. "I don't care what kind of shoes or hoodies or belts or shirts or anything you get, but if you get a pair of jeans that aren't skinny jeans I am going ot burn them. I like the way they make your look." I said as I obnoxiously leaned back to take in the view of his gorgeous backside. I slapped it playful which earned a little giggle out of him. "I love your giggle," I reminded him.

"Yeah, whatever," he teased playfully as he walked towards the skinny jeans rack. He looked at them all longingly, but only pulled out one pair of jeans that happen to be black.

"You already have a pair of black skinny jeans," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but whenver I go shopping I try to pick colors that go with everything so that I could match them with what little clothes I have," he admitted sheepishly, blushing. That actually explains a lot about his wardrobe.

"Honey, this is a shopping spree." I emphasized the word 'spree.' "You can get as much as you like and I'm paying for it. If you see something you like at first glance, get it."

"I can't allow you to do that for me."

"Then think of it as an early brithday gift."

He grumbled, not liking the fact that he knew he couldn't win with me. I smiled triumphantly before pulling one of every color pair of skinny jeans off the rack in his size. There were about twenty different colors in total. His eyes bugged out slightly, making me chuckle. He grabbed one pair and went to the changing room, making sure they fit. If one pair did, they all did.

"Hurry up," I screamed, getting impatient. The door slowly opened and my mouth hit the floor. He looked ing y. Those jeans made the ones that he wore on the first day of school look baggy.

He walked over to me and put a finger under my chin, lifting my chin up. "Haven't you ever been told that it's impolite to stare?" He asked playfully.

I wrapped my arms around my waist, "I see something I like, I just can't help myself." I said, referring back to the billions of other times we've used that line with each other. I leaned in to press my lips to his, but he turned his head to the side softly. I ended up just kissing his cheeck, but that didn't upset me. At least he let me kiss him and touch him. I feel like he's slowly forgiving me. I'd hate to go through all of this trouble just to have him drump me after I bought him a load of stuff. I'd deserve that though, because I definitely don't deserve him. I suddenly got a bit worried about how the day would turn out.
.
We decided to run out to my car and drop the bags in it because they were heavy and we still had to find shoes, sweatshirts, sunglasses, accessories, and anything else that takes his fancy. Anything for him. If he wanted to buy a ing whip I'd let him buy it. This day was all about making him happy, and to show him I truly cared and would do anything for him.

As we were running out to the store we passed a store for little kids and he stopped dead in his tracks. I almost plowed over him. He giggled when I lost my balance and slipped slid slightly. He had his nose pressed up against the glass, which was extremely adorable. He was staring intently at a little pink teddy bear. "You like little pink teddy bears?" I questioned around chuckles.

"No!" He defended. "My sisters birthday is coming up and I'm gonna miss it," He said sadly.

I walked up to him and nudged his shoulder. "Get it for her."

He ran into the store and came out with the teddy bear wrapped in a gift bag. He chuckled before pulling me over to a photo booth where we continued to make huge fools out of ourselves. When he grabbed our strip of photos he pulled out a card that he had bought for her from the baby store. He leaned over and started writing in it.

Dear Sujin,


I can't believe you are going to be four years old! You're getting so big and I'm so proud of you! Anyway, I saw this while I was shopping and I had to get it for you. My special friend helped me pick it out. His name is Eunhyuk. He's in all the funny pictures with me. Show them to Mom too. I hope you love the gift and I miss you so much. I love you.

Your Brother,

Hae.

"Aww, I'm your special friend, Hae." I said. He blushed and looked away while he stuffed the strip of photographs into the card that he then stuffed into the bag for his sister. "We'll mail that out later when we get home." I told him as I helped him up. He nodded his head happily, liking the idea. We made our way out to my car and threw our bags into it before all but sprinting back into the mall. It was already noon. We're having so much fun that the time's just flying by.

We shopped until around six o'clock. The mall started to fill up then. We had gone crazy shopping. We bought hats, builts, hoodies, bathing suits, sneakers, sandals, everything. He even bought eyeliner lecturing me on how I shouldn't judged him while I cracked up, handing my money to the cashier. He smiled at our antics before handing me my change.

"I had fun today," Donghae commented as we walked towards the exit of the mall. He jerked again suddenly before scurrying over to one final store. it was a tattoo and piercing parlor.

"You want a tattoo?" I questioned out of surprise. He didn't seem like the type of persont that wanted a tattoo.

"I thought you knew me better then that!" He laughed.

"I do! That's why I'm surprised you came over here."

He traced circles into the floor as he looked down shyly. "I've always wanted to get my belly button pierced." He admiitted.

"That is so ing hot." I didn't realize what I said until the words left my lips. My eyes bugged out slightly. He giggled before grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the store, asking if he could get his belly button pierced.

We got lucky. I knew the guy that was assigned to pierce him because he gave me my hip piercings, so he bent the rules for us. We didn't need an adults permission to get him peirced. He squeezed my hand tight as the piercer put the clamp on his skin. "Okay, breathe in and out slowly and then you'll feel a slight sting. Then it's done." The piercer instructed. I watched Donghae's chest rise and fall with hsi breathing. He winced slightly the second the needle was pushed through his skin, but he quickly regained his composure. "Done." The artist said happily. I don't remember his name. I think it was Jae or Jaemin or something along those lines.

"It looks hot," I commented. He got one with simple black balls with random purple dots on the piercing. I really liked it, personally.

"You two are so cute together." The artist told us as he escorted us out of the store.

Donghae blushed. "Oh we're not together. He's just my special friend." He told the piercer evasively while winking at him. What does 'special friend' mean? I was silently hoping that it was his form of saying he liked me.

"Thanks for everything," he said as we got back into the car.

"Don't mention it. I felt bad for everything and I wanted to give you the day of your life." I responded honestly.

"It was certainly that." He giggled.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked jokingly, knowing I was after the amazing day we had.

"I don't know," he said playfully. My face fell slightly. "You gotta prove it."

I smirked before perssing my lips to his softly. "Does that prove it?" I asked huskily. He shook his head. I pressed my lips to hsi again, nipping at his lips. "How about now?" He shook his head after a little shiver travelled down his spine. I leaned forward and forced my tongue into his mouth, exploring the moist cavern that I missed so much. "How about now?" I asked after battling with his tongue for a while.

He was panting but he nodded his head. "You'r forgiven. You're definitely forgiven." I heard him mutter. I had a feeling I wasn't supposed to hear that. He was so adorable!

I pulled into my driveway and we both struggled trying to carry the insane amount of bags up to his room. We were cracking up at the fact that it was next to impossible to even get on the stair case without the bags scratching against the walls. We made it up to the room and I dropped the bags with an over-dramatic sigh. He giggled before nudging me palyfully so he could rip off the price tags and put all of his new clothes away. I settled myself on his bed and watched him, checking out his every now and then when he bent over. "Donghae..." I said softly.

"Yeah?" He asked over his shoulder.

"I'm really sorry. I was an idiot."

"Yeah you were," he responded. "I like how you can actually apologize now, instead of attempting to me," he threw in out of nowhere to spite me. "It's in the past now, let's just forget about it." He said softly as he walked over to me, sitting on the bed with his head on my shoulder. He finished unpacking everything.

We stayed in that position for a while before I turned my head and nuzzled my head into his neck, feathering soft kisses here and there. "Donghae..." I said softly again.

"That's never good." I hate to admit it, but I love this sort of attitude he's got going. It's hot.

"Ha Ha. No, really, I've been thinking, and like, I don't know how to say how I feel."

"Would it help you to write it down?" He asked softly. "Sometimes when I can't turn my thoughts into words I write it all down for the person." He told me thoughtfully.

"Yeah, that'd work."

He got up and got me a piece of paper and pen before handing them to me. I turned away from him and let out a deep breath before I turned away and wrote down my message on the piece of paper. I folded it up into the tiniest square I could manage before turning around and handing it back to him. He groaned at my antics while he unfolded the piece of paper slowly, careful not to rip it. I held my breath as he did it, hoping I didn't make a mistake. I watched as his eyes slowly read and re-read over the little note I handed him before he leaned over and pressed a passionate kiss to my lips, whispering to me, "I feel the same way."

___________________________________________

"I don't know what's going on right now, but I know that I crave your company and your touch. You drive me up a wall sometimes, but at the same time you make me get all excited. I have no idea what's going on, I truly don't, but I think that I might be... falling in love with you. Be my boyfriend?"