014 donghae

I'm Incharge.

I woke up to the feeling of soft, plump lips pressed to mine. Eunhyuk would pull back slightly, to check if I was awake, only to press his lips to mine again. I decided to lay there, passively, trying to milk this for as long as I can. After a few more pecks Eunhyuk leaned back and a small, disappointed sound made its way past his lips. I couldn't help but smile when he made that sound. It was absolutely adorable. I could hear him make another sound of enjoyment before pressing his lips to mine again. He realized that I was awake when he saw the smile on my face. I kissed back this time, loving the feeling of his lips and mine moving in perfect synchronization. He nipped at my lip then leaned back, softly pushing my hair out my eyes. "Morning!" he cheered.

I rolled over. "There's nothing good about this morning," I grumbled tiredly.

He caught on to what I was saying and pulled me into his chest. I turned back around so I could nuzzle my face into his neck. "I don't want to go to school either, but we have to. I'm gonna have a load of work to make up and I need your help so I can stay on football."

"Fine," I mumbled into his neck, feeling the vibration of his vocal chords as he talked. I smiled as I thought back to what we did last night. I don't know what caused me to want to do any of that, blame it on me getting or my testosterone levels, but I sure as hell don't regret doing any of it. I feel like I'm changing Eunhyuk, and he's slowly changing me.

"I'm not going to do anything, Donghae. I may not be the most fun person to hang around, but I'm not going to ruin whatever we have. I can't really call this a relationship, but it's more then a friendship, and I still want to explore it." He reassured me while rubbing my back, tickling me slightly, making me giggle.

"IU's party is this weekend." He tacked on.

I shot out of bed. "I'm so excited! The is gonna get what's coming to her!"

"I know, I know. Now go shower. Whoever gets out first makes breakfast?" He proposed.

"Deal."

________________________________________________

We were now in the car, on our way to school. I made sure to take an extra long shower so that Eunhyuk would be the one that had to make breakfast. He's an amazing cook. I was holding his hand as tight as I could, knowing that I'd have to release my claim over him the second we pulled into the school parking lot.

Unfortunately, he pulled into the parking lot way too son, forcing me to reluctantly release his hand from my grasp. I sighed quietly and he gave my knee a reassuring squeeze before getting out of the car.

The second we got out of the car we were surrounded by fellow students bombarding us with questions about what happened with IU, why we were suspended, and if Eunhyuk was really hurt.

"Did you really get hit by a car?"

"Dudes, I can't believe IU sunk so low to say you guys her!"

"Is it true you got suspended for holding a gun to Mr. kim's head?"

"Are you guys out for revenge?"

"What the happened between you two and Taeyoung?"

"Did you know IU and Taeyoung are dating now?"

"Donghae! You look so ing hot in those jeans!"

"Eunhyuk! You busy this Saturday?"

I flinched at that last question. He saw me flinch and he growled, making the crowd almost immediately disperse, except for the girl who asked him out. She walked up to him, putting her hand on his bicep, squeezing. "So, what do you say?" She asked flirtatiously, batting her eyelashes. I wanted to puke. I was so embarrassed because I felt like a third wheel and because we weren't even in school already and Eunhyuk was already getting attention. I mean sure, some random chick said I looked hot in the jeans I was wearing, but that doesn't matter. Girls will never be appealing in my eyes, but in Eunhyuk's eyes some girls are appealing. He doesn't have to worry about girls when it came to me, but I had to worry about everyone that walked up to him and talked to him, no matter what gender they were.

I glanced towards Eunhyuk as I stomped away. I hate this ing school. He said he wanted to explore his feelings. He was probably lying so he could get his hands on me. I growled slightly as I slammed down in the seat next to Eunhyuk. Normally it belonged to Taeyoung, but he could sit next to IU. I rather sit next to Eunhyuk instead of IU any day.

A few minutes later Eunhyuk sauntered into the classroom. We were the only two there. "What was that about?" he questioned.

I just rolled my eyes at him. "What do you think?" I shot back.

"I said no." he said while he placed his hand over mine. "Even if I didn't promise you that I was going to explore our feelings I wouldn't have done everything with her. She's too idiotic to be good at anything."

I just grunted. He leaned in and pulled me into his lap quickly. "I'm not gonna do anything with anyone else until we decide where we're taking this . I'd rather do small things with you every now and then, then do a load of things with random people everyday. With you it means something, and it's like a privilege that I have to earn."

I smiled a bit at that. "I'm a prize. You've gotta work for it." I said, repeating one of his lines from the day we saw IU . He figured out I wanted him, but I'd never admit that out loud.

He smirked and pressed a quick kiss to my forehead before placing me back in my seat. Students started to slowly trickle into the class. They were all whispering and gossiping about us. This is gonna be a long day, I could already tell.

We both simultaneously gagged as Taeyoung and IU walked into class, holding hands. A couple of people in the class noticed our actions and followed suit. Taeyoung's face was still banged up and I smiled knowing that I caused the bastard pain.

They sat down in front of us and looked straight ahead. Their backs were so straight you could think there were sticks shoved up their asses. Eunhyuk and I decided to just ignore IU so that she would think we didn't want to waste our time with her, that way what goes down at her party will be even more unexpected and surprising then it would have been originally. Taeyoung, on the other hand, we could have a little fun with. As if Eunhyuk was reading my mind, he cleared his throat loudly to get the classes attention. Gossip spreads like wildfire in this school, so by the end of the period everyone will know of our little confrontation with Taeyoung."Taeyoung! What happened to your face?" he feigned shock.

Taeyoung turned around stone-faced. I let out a little giggle when I saw the big purple marks covering his face and that he was forced to wear one of those idiotic casts on his nose. "I fell down the stairs at your house when I came to check on you, remember?"

"Oh no, I wouldn't remember something like that. I was too doped up on painkillers and like that," Eunhyuk said evasively. He turned to me. "Do you remember that happening."

"Well, Eunhyuk, I remember something slightly different." I responded, playing along with his joke. I noted how Taeyoung tensed even more.

"Really? What do you remember? I'd believe you over the and his of a girlfriend over there any day." Typical Eunhyuk. He had to get in some shot at IU even though we agreed to leave her out of it.

"I remember you were sitting there, trying to forget about the pain when he said some very mean things that I won't say again and you told him to stop. He's too stupid to listen and tried taking advantage of you since you couldn't fend for yourself so I was forced to cut in and beat the crap out of him to help you when you were hurt." I turned towards Taeyoung. "I loved hearing your nose break when my fist connected with your face," I said angelically.

A round of whistles and "oh-no-he-didn'ts" passed around the classroom. Put that in your kool-aid and chug it. Taeyoung turned around in his seat, mortified. He put his head in his hands knowing that the truth was going to get out. IU looked at him disgusted. Eunhyuk clapped my knee reassuringly to tell me that I did good. Just then Mrs Kim walked into the room, and we turned our attention to class.

______________________________________________

It's eighth period and I'm literally counting down the seconds until I can get out of school.

Ten minutes and thirty-nine seconds...
Ten minutes and thirty-eight seconds...
Ten minutes and thirty-seven seconds... etc.

I'm just ready for this entire day to be over. I'm pissed off and annoyed for so many reasons. The first one is that I'm sick of girls asking me out just because they think I'm brave for standing up for someone, even though they know I'm gay. So I, wanting to be the good guy and let them down easy, politely remind them that I'm gay, only for them to say that I'm stupid and they can easily change my ual preference. es. Also, doubly the amount of people are coming onto Eunhyuk, which pisses me off just because Ithink I like Eunhyuk. Then, IU is following me around even more as if she's trying to find something to use against me. I've got a load of homework now, and I promised to help Eunhyuk with all his. Then, there's truly an insane amount of people asking Eunhyuk out and every time I ask him what the he says he just tells me something evasive. I need to get out of this hellhole before I rip my hair out and scream bloody murder.

I know that he was going back to his old ways, but I really wasn't prepared for it. I know that when it's just the two of us he's going to go back to the Eunhyuk I like sort of, but I don't like having to wait all day for him to come back. It feels way worse then what I expected.

I sighed graciously when the dismissal bell finally rang. I booked it to Eunhyuk's car, not even caring if he was behind me or not. I just wanted to be in a quiet place that I could get away from everyone else. Eventually I saw Eunhyuk approach with three other people in tow, all females that were openly drooling over him. I growled under my breath slightly. They approached the car and piled into the back seat as Eunhyuk jumped into the front and drove us home.

I tuned them out, too pissed off at Eunhyuk to even bother talking to him.

__________________________________________

When we got home Eunhyuk had given me a wad of cash and told me to go shopping myself for new clothes. I didn't want to go shopping myself, I wanted to go with him, like we planned. He was too ing preoccupied with the s that were downstairs with him.

I'm beyond furious with him and his behavior. Was I just a toy to him? I growled as I heard the girls downstairs giggle obnoxiously for what seemed like the billionth time in the last hour. What even made him want to bring them home?

I tried everything to calm myself down. I tried reading but I was so furious all the words just blurred together. I tried drawing but I always ended up drawing some gruesome scene with Eunhyuk getting impaled because that's how I feel right now. I tried standing in the shower but the hot steam rolling off the skin was nothing compared to the steam blowing out of my ears out of anger. I even tried shoving tissue wads in my ears to block them out, but my attempts at peace and relaxation proved to be futile.

I finally stormed downstairs, grabbing my hoodie and my house key. They all saw me and one even got up, wrapping her arms around me, inviting me to join her. I pushed her away, roughly. "Look !" I snarled. "I'm not in a good mood right now. I don't need to deal with s. I especially don't need to deal with idiots like you and your friends. Get it through your ing dense heads! I'm gay! I'm a flamer! I'm a homoual! 's scare me! I like !"

She looked at me and seductively whispered into my ear how she could change that.

I threw my hands up. "No! You can't! I like , end of story. P-E-N-I-S. I willnever like you! Are you really too stupid to understand like this?"

I pushed her away, growling while I stomped over to the front door. I thought Eunhyuk hated stupid people like them just as much as I did. I guess it's another thing I was wrong about.

As I close the door I heard one of the bimbos say to Eunhyuk, "I feel so bad for such a good guy like you having to live with such a ed up guy like him."

I wanted so badly to just turn around and tell her how ing wrong she had it. Eunhyuk was nothing but a manipulator. I honestly believed everything he said to me, and here I am getting ed over in the end. He probably wants to just copy off my homework too, instead of putting any real effort into it. That could go his own for all I care.

I kicked the tree next to me angrily, and slid down it, curling in on myself, allowing huge sobs to rack my frame.

I have no idea how long I stayed at that tree but I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I stormed my way home, furious and just emotionally drained.

Eunhyuk greeted me at the door with a smile on his face, wrapping his arms around me. I roughly pushed my way out of his embrace. "What's wrong?" he asked.

I laughed dryly. "Are you really too stupid to understand what's wrong?"

He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"You're so ing stupid. You use everyone for your own personal gain just to them over in the end. Are you happy I let you get so far with me?" I hollered as I stormed up the stairs punching the wall. I got to my room and slammed my door in his face, turning the lock loudly.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You gotta listen to me, Donghae!" He pleaded desperately through my door. "They were following me around all day and the only way to get to stop riding me was too invite them over."

I opened my door, tears streaking down my face. He reached out his hand to wipe them away, but I slapped his hand away roughly. "I don't want to hear it," I muttered before slamming the door in his face again, making my point clear.

I heard his footsteps go to his room and I curled up on my bed and cried myself to sleep. I'm such a failure at life. People ing walk all over me. I ing let myself start to feel things for this boy and he just turned around and went back to his old ways the second he had a chance. He's putting random s before me. He canceled our shopping trip for ing . I know we decided that he was going to be closed off to other people, but still open at home, but it seemed like he was openly embracing all of the attention while he stayed closed off to me.

I let more tears streak down my face as I fell asleep.

I'm not going to waste my time with him anymore. I'll ignore him for the rest of the year if I have to. I can't handle having to go through like this on a daily basis. I don't even think he's worth it anymore.

He has to work for me. He really has to work for me. I'm not going to throw myself to him just for him to stomp all over me. He's got to work to get me. He doesn't deserve me. I'll give him one last chance, but he's really gotta get his act together. I've only got so much I can take. If this happens one more time, I'm gone.