005 (Eunhyuk)

I'm Incharge.

ing Mrs. Kim and her ing insane level of assness. I punched the locker in front of me over and over again. This ing ! She thinks I'm a moron because I'm failing English. Why the would I give a damn? I know the damn language, therefore it's a stupid waste of my time, just like biology!

I continued taking my anger out on the locker in front of me. It belonged to my favorite person in the world, Changsu. I figured me beating the crap out of it would serve two wonderful purposes. One, I'll be able to relieve my anger easily, and two, I needed to give Changsu a goodbye gift. Isn't it perfect? I think it's pretty damn close to perfect if you ask me.

A loud, frustrated groan erupted from the back of my throat once I cast my mind back to the reason I was more pissed then usual at Mrs Kim. After class she had told me to stay to talk to her, allowing the class to leave ahead of me. I got up and moved to the seat directly in front of her desk.

I looked at her while she finished rifling through a bunch of folders. I bet if she turned to show me her profile I'd see miniature devil horns trying to poke their way out of her curly hair. She's one of the devils favorite play toys in the devils favorite playground. I'd bet my Mom's life on that... Then again, I'd bet my Mom's life on just about anything.

"Mr. Lee," she began. "It's recently come to my attention that you are doing so horribly in this class that a D would be like a gift from God." I chuckled lightly. If I have to admire her for anything, it has to be the comments that would strike fear into an average students' soul, luckily for me I'm not a normal student. "Now I'm not one to play games, so I'm just gonna cut to the chase. If you don't pass this class and bring your grade up, and keepit there, you're high school football career will be over."

"What?!" I snapped. "You have no right to do that!" The desk toppled over due to the force I used to stand up and get out of it. "Football is the only thing I like in this ing hellhole!"

She smirked evilly. I couldn't help compare her to that evil witch with the wart on her nose from Snow White. You know, the one that gave her the poison apple? "So, you understand what you have to do to bring your grade up. Now, I know you, Eunhyuk. I know you're just going to go out of your way to spite me even more. So on top of actually doing some of your work, I've set up a meeting for you with the principal after school. It's mandatory. You don't go and you're automatically off of them team, losing the chance you had to attempt to stay on it. So if I were you, I'd go." She lent forward and clapped my shoulder reassuringly, or as reassuringly as the witch could get, then left the room while taking a bite out of her poison apple.

Now the school day is over and I'm making my way to the principal's office. I finally decided that Changsu's poor locker had had enough goodbye punches. I made my way into the office and the secretary told me to just let myself into his office, so I knocked once and when I heard a muffled, "come in," I did exactly that.

I sat down across from his desk and he looked at me over his glasses. "Now Eunhyuk, I'm sure Mrs. Kim has filled you in on the situation at hand." I nodded my head. "Normally, we would take away the privilege for being on the team automatically to anyone else in your position, but we wanted to give you a chance. After all, you are our quarterback and the captain of the team. We need you." He stated matter-of-factly. I snorted underneath my breath. Of course you need me you ing . If I was anyone else they'd kick me off in a second. They're just scared of me, and they're too chicken to admit it. You better be scared you ing chicken, I know where you live. Hah, if I really wanted to I could just ruin your precious little "angel" which will ruin you. ing IU suddenly seemed a bit more appealing then it did before.

"Anyway, we need a place for our new student to stay." I smirked. Maybe this day could get better. "But don't think we'll let you off that easy. Sure, you'll be putting a roof over his head, but on top of bringing up your English grade with work you are going to have to write a ten page essay on what Donghae has taught you about the world and yourself through the year he will be spending with you."

"Seriously? A ten page essay? What kind of is this?" I complained. Honestly, who did they think I was? A nerd?

"Mr. Lee we are being very reasonable at this time so you're going to take what we give you or you'll have to settle with the consequences." At the end of his sentence his eye twitched, and I knew he was faking it.

I thought about his proposal. Okay, so maybe it wasn't all that bad. I'd be the closest person to the new pot and if my plans went well, which they always do, I'd be able to him too. The essay was the worst part. I could just make it big font and ramble. That'd work. "Fine. It seems reasonable to me."

Mr. kim sat back in his chair, stunned. I could tell he wasn't expecting me to comply so willingly. Once his temporary moment of shock wore off he said, "Alright. Just wait here. He should be here any minute. Let me go check to see if he's outside." I nodded and watched as he got up and walked to the door. A few seconds later I saw him turn around and lo and behold, the object of my latest fantasies was standing there, staring at me with a mixture of emotions in his eyes; shock, excitement, fear, nervousness, happiness, a bit of lust. Oh, this would just be too easy.

He sat in the seat next to me and I shifted so that our knees were touching. I could see him visibly tense, and a smirk slowly found it's way onto my lips. He was staring straight ahead intently, trying to mask the fact that it was taking all his willpower not to allow his eyes to slide to the left to take a quick peek at yours truly. He was failing, badly. This kid was all innocence. I bet he didn't have a backbone in his body.

Mr. kim cleared his throat to get both of our attention. "Alright Donghae," He said addressing my new toy, "this is Eunhyuk." He gestured to me and Donghae didn't even flinch.

"We've met," he said dryly. He was probably remembering the day's events. I basically made my claim on him clear doing various things to him the entire day, whether it'd be slapping his or lightly playing with his hair when he wasn't paying attention. "I have him in all of my classes," he added on. Yup, he just confirmed my suspicions.

The principal was oblivious to the Donghae's mood. "Oh, that's wonderful!" He exclaimed while clapping his hands together. How much stupider can you get? "Then you two can help each other. Eunhyuk's having a lot of trouble in all of his classes." Donghae just nodded, opting not to speak. He was probably trying to be all proper and crap. When I'm done with him. that side of him will be buried six feet under.

The principal looked at his watch, "Alright you two, I have to go. If you are okay with it, Donghae, I'd like to have Eunhyuk drive you to the hotel to pick up your stuff and then he'll be taking you home. Eunhyuk, your mother has already been informed of your new house guest and said to tell you that his spare key will be waiting on the dining room table and to make sure you tell him all the house rules."

I grumbled an incoherent response as I got up and made my way to my car, Donghae following behind me like a lost puppy. He stopped outside of my car and took a moment to take it all in, admiring it. I smirked. I'd admire it to if I wasn't the one that owned it. He quickly got in and the ride to the hotel was silent, not one word said unless it was him uttering when to turn to get there. I love the shy ones. They're always the best people to play with, chock full of surprises.
_______________________________________________

We just got back from the hotel and we were lugging his bags up to the bedroom that would be his, right across the hall from mine. I already gave him a tour of the house. When he showed me his two bags i laughed and said, "Are you serious? I couldn't fit half of my closet in these things." He nodded his head glumly and looked down at his feet, the feeling of hurt clearly etched on his features. Poor kid. You're barking up the wrong tree if you're looking for sympathy, kid.

"So," I said while rubbing my hands together. "Why don't we nuke up some leftover pizza and get to know each other a little, yeah?" I asked. Hinting towards the double meaning in my words. I don't think he noticed it.

He gestured to his doorway, as if to tell me to lead the way, and that's exactly what I did.

Five minutes later we were chowing down on my Mom's pizza. There are two things in life that my mother is really useful for. She buys me whatever I want, and if she didn't I'd make her life miserable. Also, she's an incredible cook. I'd never give her the satisfaction telling her what I truly think of her cooking, but it's the truth.

"This is good," Donghae murmured after swallowing a bite of the pizza.

"Yeah, my Mom made it." I responded. "Why are you so shy?" He just shrugged his shoulders. Oh great, he's one of those people. I'd have to provoke him to get him to talk. I could have a little fun with this. "So, did you really on bring two bags?" He nodded. "Did you fit all your clothes in there?" He nodded again. "Wow, are you poor or something?"

He turned to me with a bit of hatred in his eyes. "As a matter of fact, I am. Got a problem with that?"

I put my hands up as if to say, slow down there. "No, I don't. I just feel bad for you, is all."

He barked out a laugh and dropped his pizza on his plate with a soft thunk. "I don't want your sympathy. So don't even bother." Whoa, he's got a feisty side. I like it, I like it. I could have a lot of fun with him.

"So, are you really gay?" I inquired. "I mean, did you just tell IU that to get her off your case or whatever?"

He nodded his head. "Oh, that's cool. I'm biual."

He looked up at me, through his fringe. "That's good, I guess," he mumbled.

"Yeah, so, are you, like, a ?

His eyes bugged out of his head. All the innocence in them replaced with disgust. "My life should be of no importance to you." he stated. Yup, he's a . That will make this even more fun. I could tell he doesn't like the prying.

"Oh man, a , that's gotta . How far have you been?"

He chocked slightly, on what, I don't know. "That is of none of your concern,Eunhyuk." He added extra bark onto my name.

"Oh, well, you know. If you want to dabble in the art of , I'll be here to, uh, help you along the way." I winked. I'm loving every minute of this. He's squirming already, clearly uncomfortable. He'll be easy to break, even with that slightly wild streak in him. I like it, I want to see it come out more.

His expression turned to one that was half anger and half annoyance. He got up from the table roughly, staring at me with intensity. "You are completely ignorant to think I'd let you know such personal things without even knowing you for a day. People like you make me sick. Get off your high horse. You have everything laid out for you, but the second mommy takes her money away you'll be screwed. You are a nobody that's going nowhere. You have no right to inquire into personal topics of mine and I will definitely not take you up on any of your offers. You sicken me already!" With that said he stormed up the stairs.

What he said didn't faze me at all. "You know, you're insanely hot when your feisty," I yelled. I could hear him let loose a yell of annoyance before he slammed his bedroom door shut. I just went back to eating my pizza, like nothing happened, because honestly, who the hell does he think he is?

____________________________________________________

About an hour after Donghae's stupid little outburst I'm in my room, dialing Taehyung's number into my cell phone. On the third ring he picked up. "Hey. Sorry I was eating dinner. What's up?"

"You know the new kid?" I asked.

"You mean Donghae? on legs?" he responded.

"Yeah, him" I said with a laugh. "I'm the one that he moved in with for the year."

"No way! Tell me everything!"

"Stupid Kim came in and said that if I wanted to stay on the football team I had to do my work in her class." He growled. "I know! So she said not only do I have to do my work, but I have to keep him here and write a ten page essay about what he teaches me throughout the year and present it to her in September of next year. It's basically gonna determine if I play football senior year or not, so I got to take the ing thing seriously!"

"Whoa, man. That seriously . I don't know what to say."

"It's not all that bad. I had some fun with him earlier. It's gonna be so much fun to break him."

I heard him chuckle over the line. "What did you do to the poor kid?"

I relayed Donghae and I's conversation from earlier and by the end Taehyung was laughing. "He's a ?!" he somehow managed to get out between his laughter.

"Yeah, I can't believe it either. He's hot, too. He's a total puss though. He's shy and . He'd probably go jump off a cliff if a teacher told him to."

"That bad? Really? He had, like, everyone wrapped around his fingers within the first two minutes we saw him. You'd think he'd use that to his advantage."

"I know ri-" I was cut off when I felt a pair of hands slide into the back pockets of my jeans and squeeze. I dropped the phone in my moment of shock.

I felt Donghae rest his head on my shoulder and he turned it to press a very light, barely there kiss to the sensitive spot right behind my ear. I didn't want it to, but a little shiver made it's way down my spine. This was my body reacting, I swear. I had nothing to do with this. I felt his hot breath on my ear, and my twitched as it slowly got hard. "You know," he whispered in a very low, seductive tone. Oh, God, was it hot. He started to trace random designs into my backside with his hands still in my back pockets. "I heard it's not polite to talk about people, especially when they can hear you. It can come back and bite you in the ." He pulled his hands out of my back pockets and I almost whined, but I didn't. The keyword here was almost. A second later he immediately brought one hand down and slapped my , real hard. A low moan sounded at the back of my throat. Damn this, this is ing embarrassing. I can't blame it if I was slightly masochistic. He's having his way with me and I'm just frozen here in shock, like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Eunhyuk? You there, man? Eunhyuk?" I looked down to realize that I still haven't hung up with Taehyung. I could feel Donghae tilt his head as he followed my line of sight. He slid his leg in between mine and closed my cell phone with his toes, then he lightly kicked it. He didn't kick it hard enough to slam into a wall and break, but far enough so it wouldn't be easy for me to get to.

He turned his head so it was nuzzled into the crook of my neck again, returning one hand to my backside. I was still frozen in shock. My brain was screaming, "Help! Help! You can't let this happen! You're the one in control." But my body was screaming, "Oh, yes!"

"You don't know me, Eunhyuk," he said slightly huskily. I got a bit harder. "You know nothing about me," he continued while slipping his free hand to the innermost part of my right thigh and rubbing it gently. "And I don't like people to make assumptions about me. Would you?" He said while nipping my ear, causing another unwanted shiver to make it's way down my spine. I wanted to scream out saying how I didn't give a damn what people thought of me, but it seemed that every time I tried to speak by breathing would just get heavier.

He moved the hand on my to my left outer thigh so he could push himself up against me better. Dammit, I was the only one that was currently hard. This is so ing embarrassing. He slid his right hand to the outside of my right thigh, making sure to breathe heavily on the skin behind my ear. His right hand rubbed soothing circles into my thigh through my jeans before suddenly moving to my , squeezing it. My head fell back on his shoulder and another moan escape my mouth, this one a bit longer and louder. I could only imagine the smile on his face right now as he my through my jeans, my arms wrapping behind me to pull him closer. He squeezed me again, making my eyes roll back, then, out of nowhere, all contact was lost. I actually whined at that and stood up straight, with my back towards him.

I didn't want him to see my face. I was . I was mad that I gave in. I was embarrassed that I fell so quickly into his little trap. I was pissed off that he had the nerve to try to control me. I don't know what I'd do if I had to face him. "Payback's a , isn't it?" His husky voice made it sound hotter, even though it was still harsh.

With one last, hard slap to my he turned around and headed for my bedroom door. When I was sure he disappeared through it I turned around, still in shock. His head quickly popped back into my room, with a slightly malicious glint in his eyes. "You know, Eunhyuk, I saw something I liked, and I couldn't resist myself." He winked then walked to his room and shut the door. I was still slightly in shock from what just happened. I stayed there with my mouth hanging open, looking like a gaping fish. He just used my line against me. He just ing manipulated me and used my own antics against me. Hell no!

That is going down!