10 ( donghae)

I'm Incharge.

Oh. My. God. The worlds iest man is standing in front of me with his face level with mine, waiting for me to lean in to allow him to kiss me. Oh snap! Me? Really? I shook my head, staring at his gorgeous features.

I don't know what to think of this guy. The first time I meet him he slaps my , then when I go home with him he pisses me off and unleashes this part of me that I never thought existed. Then he s with my head some more after I ed with his head, so I screw up his chances of relieving , which causes him to relieve his with the schools biggest . Then, I try to be nice to him and he pisses me off so he comes up and apologizes and we end up ing. Then I find him after he screwed Taeyoung the next day and here we are now, him waiting patiently in front of me. What. The. . Is he slightly mental?

I've only kissed two men my entire life. It took me a while to kiss them too. I value my morals, and even a slight peck on the lips means a lot to me. It's not something I just hand out on a platter for everyone to please themselves with. I don't know how to react.

I'd admit that Eunhyuk makes me feel things... weird things, and I don't know if I like the feelings or not, but it's still not something I'm going to give up so quickly. I still barely know anything about the guy. Is it bad that I want to lean in and close that small gap anyway?

I can't allow myself to fall for someone like him. He's dangerous and wouldn't hesitate to a person over. He's ignorant and the only way he knows how to apologize is by performing ual favors. Look at him now. He's trying to apologize to me in a way, and is sitting there waiting for me to decide what to do. I'm shocked that he's even giving me a choice instead of forcing himself on me. Granted, what he is trying to do this time wasn't as full of as his last apology was. I gotta give him some credit for toning it down a bit.

I sighed and lent forward, placing a very light, but lingering kiss on his cheek. I pulled away and he opened his eyes, slightly disappointed. I didn't know what else to say or do. I watched him stand up, rubbing the back of his head while squinting his eyes. I realized he tended to do this when he was nervous.

"Look," I began. "I just... I don't think I'm ready to kiss you yet."

He snorted. "After last night I'd think you'd want to do way more then kiss."

Oh God! There's that cocky attitude again! I didn't even realize what was happening last night until it happened! I'm glad I didn't end up kissing him just now. Look what happens when he is denied something! He goes off on a rant because he thinks he owns the world. And I used to think I was the diva! "Are you implying that I'm a ?" I asked through gritted teeth, seething. How dare he! He's the !

He rubbed his chin to make it look like he was deep in thoughts. "No, I'm not implying that you're a ." He stated. Oh good, I was about ready to go ape . No one calls me a . He has no right to. He's a hypocrite. "I'm saying that you're easy." Say what?!

I stood up and placed both my hands on his chest, pushing him. It wasn't the easiest task in the world because he is five inches taller then me and definitely has more muscle then me, but I'm still pretty damn strong. "How dare you! Look at yourself! You go around calling people up just to relieve yourself when I've never done such a thing!"

He stumbled for a second, obviously not expecting that to happen, before stalking towards me with a predatory look in his eyes. I backed away slowly, still facing him. I didn't want to show him how scared I really was. Once we were in the hallway he cornered me and pushed me into the hall. "You will never speak to me that way again." He sneered.

"Whose gonna stop me?!" I retorted. I silently cursed myself after saying that, realizing how horrible of a come back it was. It was the come back of a middle schooler.

"You know nothing about me." He seethed. "I wasn't always this way."

"Yeah, well I wasn't always the way I am now either. People change. But we're in the here and now, and right now you're a ." I stated simply, cutting straight to the point.

I could tell I hit a soft spot. "My past is what ing defines me!" he bellowed. "I wouldn't be the way I am today if it wasn't for my past!" He paused for a second, catching his breath then murmured softly, "If I had a choice, I'd go back in time and change every last minute of it."

Oh, so his past is a soft spot for him. Good. I mentally noted it. I knew I pushed his limits, look at him, but I'm such an idiot I couldn't keep my big mouth shut. "If your past turned you this way imagine how bad your future's gonna be." He looked up at me and snapped. Before I could realize what was happening I felt pain shoot through my cheek.

He slapped me! He freakin' slapped me! I got lucky, too, and I knew that. He wanted to do so much more then slap me. He's capable of doing so much more. After he told me he never wanted me harmed, he slapped me, but I can't complain. I deserved it. I brought my hand up to my stinging cheek, rubbing it. I looked up at him in shock. You could tell he was in shock too. His mouth was hanging open slightly and his eyes were as wide as saucers. He backed away when he saw my facial expression turn from shock to anger.

"You ing slapped me!" I growled, stalking towards him. He kept backing away, towards the stairs, watching me. If he turned around he wouldn't be able to see what I was doing, and everyone knows that's a horrible battle tactic. "You took it to ing far." I noted my new cursing problem. Ugh, I'm picking up more of his habits, just like he's picking up mine. This is not good.

He reached the top step and tried to step back again, slipping slightly. He waved his hands around in a windmill trying to regain his balance. He was eventually successful, but in the amount of time it took him to get his act together I had made it so I was standing just a foot in front of him. "No one ing slaps me and gets away with it," I seethed as I pulled my fist back and shot it forward into the side of his head. I don't think I could every ruin his beautiful face, even if I was getting paid to.

A look of shock was etched on his featured again. I pack a hard punch, and I bet he wasn't expecting it. I watched in surprise as he lost his balance while clutching the side of his head.

It all happened in slow motion.

He jolted backwards when my fist connected with the side of his head.
His face contorted into shock as he realized I had actually struck him back.

The shocked expression was replaced with worry as he started losing his balance.

He fell backwards, his body spasming each time it hit a new step on the incredibly hard, marble staircase.

He landed on the floor with a sickening crack.

His face contorted into one of agony as he let out a strangled sob, blood slowly spilling from a head wound.

Tears sprung to my eyes and ran down my cheeks like a waterfall as I ran down the stairs he just fell down moments before.

I bent over him trying to tell him how sorry I was, but my efforts were lost. His eyes were already glazed over. I ran over to the phone and dialed 911 and the next thing I know Eunhyuk was being put onto a stretcher and being loaded into an ambulance while I was following behind an ambulance in his car, on the way to the hospital.

__________________________________________

I've been in the waiting room for what seemed like eternity and then some. I must have looked horrible. I've had the same blank expression on my face ever since we got here, just staring straight ahead with blood shot eyes, disheveled hair, rumpled and dirty clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if someone mistook me for a hobo that was so desperate for shelter he resorted to staying in a hospitals' waiting room.

A nurse walked out and snapped her fingers to get my attention, motioning for me to follow her. We wound our way through this hospital before she pointed to a room and told me I could enter.

I stood there staring at the door, frozen to my spot in fear. What if he was so mad he decided to never talk to me again? What if he tried to beat me up? What if I caused really serious damage? The crack his bones made when he reached the bottom of the marble staircase kept sounding my head, like an old record player that kept scratching.

I took a deep breath and slowly turned the handle on the door to see Eunhyuk talking to a doctor. He was around forty years of age, tall, black hair. He seemed like a friendly guy. I quietly inched my way into the room, closing the door with a soft click behind me, before making my presence known by sitting in the chair right next to Eunhyuk's bed. When he saw me out of his peripheral vision he visibly tensed, making the doctor fix me with a questioning stare.

He turned to Eunhyuk, "Would you like him to be escorted out of the room?" My eyes widened. What?! No! I can't leave. I need to talk to Eunhyuk. I need to tell him how apologetic I truly am and get down on my knees to beg and grovel for his forgiveness.

Eunhyuk shook his head. The doctor blinked and turned to me. "Okay Mr. Lee, I'm going to recount the story Eunhyuk told me that would be put on record. Please tell me if he missed anything, yeah?" I nodded my head.

"Earlier today Eunhyuk went into your room to talk to you. He says you're an exchange student from Taiwan and will be living with him until September."

"Yes, that's right." I responded. 

"Alright. He said he went into your room and you two were talking, having fun playing video games." I tensed. Oh , he lied. Did he throw me under the bus?! I deserve it though, so I wouldn't be surprised. "He says he got mad that you kept beating him and tackled you to the ground where you to started wrestling only to end up rolling out of your room, and him slipping down the stairs. Is he telling me the truth, Mr. Lee?" He fixed me with a hard glare. I just nodded my head because I was rendered speechless. "Fine," he said gruffly, scribbling something down on his clipboard before leaving.

I turned to Eunhyuk and we just looked at each other. He looked even worse then I did. He was stuck in a hospital gown with a huge patch of gauze above his left eye. He had his left foot in a boot too, elevated on one of those foot sling-type things that only hospitals have. I took note of the bruises littering his arms and the other areas of broken skin. My eyes kept running up and down his body, making me feel worse each time I spotted a bruise I missed before.

"The doctor says I'm concussed and have a broken foot, as well as a few bruised muscles in my arms. The bruises aren't as bad as they look," he grumbled, breaking the awkward silence. Heh, another gay baby like me was just born.

"Look Eunhyuk," I said while grabbing the hand closest to me gingerly. I didn't want to disturb him but I really wanted to reassure him. "I'm really, really sorry." A tear leaked out of my eye. "I have no idea what came over me. I'm normally not a violent person. I just, I just snapped and I didn't think twice." I squeezed his hand slightly then started to it. After a while of him not responding I stopped, thinking I made him uncomfortable.

"No, no," he said. "Keep doing that. It felt good." I smirked slightly through my tears before picking up his hand again and it, slowly moving up his arm each time. I liked feeling his muscles ripple beneath my gentle touch. "It's okay," he said finally.

I looked at him like he had three heads. "No, it's not okay. I landed you in the freaking hospital! Then you went and lied to the doctor to save my sorry ! It's not okay, Eunhyuk. It really isn't."

"I deserved it. I started it when I slapped you. I've had it coming for me for a while. I was just shocked, because no ones ever landed a punch on me before, and you pack a much harder hit then I thought you would. Oh, and about the doctor thing, I didn't need you to get in trouble. It was my fault."

"No, it wasn't!" I argued but was cut off with him squeezing my hand.

"Yes it was. I'm taking credit for something I did wrong so drop it." I shook my head and he smirked. God, he was still gorgeous even all banged up and covered in bruises, with crazy hair framing his face. "Since I'm the one hurt I do believe you owe me, so I forbid you from thinking it was your fault." He said it playfully, but I could tell that it was still a command. He never did lose his need for dominance, did he?

"Fine," I muttered.

"Good," he smiled. We sat in silence as I continued his arm. He closed his eyes with a content smile on his face. "I have to stay overnight," he murmured. "They want to make sure I can walk well enough in the morning to go home."

"I'll stay with you," I muttered.

"You don't have to do that."

I looked him straight in the eye. "I want to." He smiled and lent his head back again, closing his eyes. How can someone be so gorgeous all the time? No wonder everyone listens to him, just being within a miles vicinity of him makes them take a big hit to their self esteem.

I picked up his hand and give the back of it a quick kiss before re-situating myself on the chair. It would be a long night having to sleep on this thing, let me tell you. I grunted at how uncomfortable I already was.

Eunhyuk tugged my hand to get my attention. "Get up here."

I gave him a look as if to say are-you-kidding-me?

"It's not a choice, it's a command. Now get up here. I don't want to have to deal with you complaining about how sore you are tomorrow. I'm gonna need you to wait on me like the good little boy you are." I grunted, but followed his command anyway. I situated myself so I was sitting in an upright position against the pillows, with my legs spread out on the bed. Eunhyuk smiled before resting his head on my shoulder, making himself comfortable. It was an awkward position to his arm so I switched his hand to my left one and threw my right arm over his shoulder, massaging it gently. He let out a content sigh.

"Eunhyuk?"

"Hmm?" He hummed tiredly.

"I really am sorry. You really have no idea how sorry I am."

"Prove it," he grumbled tiredly, still having a bit of playfulness hint at his tone.

"Hey! I thought I'm the only one that's allowed to copy-write material here!"

"Psh. You wish."

"That was a worse come back then 'whose gonna stop me?'"

He chuckled, knowing how right I was.

"That feels really good," he commented. I hummed in response. "I'm gonna go to sleep, I'm already having trouble keeping my eyes open," he said around a yawn.

"Alright." I lent over and nuzzled my face into his neck, breathing him in before placing a soft kiss on his throat. He huffed, making me chuckle. I skimmed my nose along his jawline before stopping at his ear to lightly nip at his earlobe. His shoulder moved up a bit, as if to suppress a shiver.

I smirked victoriously before moving my lips down to his nose and pecking it softy. He wrinkled it up and it was insanely adorable. I actually giggled at it, which caused him to smile saying how he liked my giggle.

I took a deep breath and steeled myself before moving a few inches lower and parting my lips slightly, slowly pressing mine against his plump ones. He smiled into the kiss and just squeezed my hand tighter. I pulled away and smiled down at him. He pouted and opened his eyes, looking up at me with sadness. I rolled my eyes, but smiled anyway before leaning down again, making him close the gap. He pressed his lips to mine again, slowly moving his with mine. It was a simple kiss, no tongue, but it made these weird feelings stir in the pit of my stomach. Not like the ones from the other night, but more fuzzy-like. I kissed the very edge of his mouth before leaning back against the pillows again.

He readjusted himself on my shoulder, a smile on his lips the entire time. "Now if you just did that earlier we wouldn't be in this mess." He commented. I rolled my eyes. Of course. Typical Lee Eunhyuk having to get a typical Lee Eunhyuk moment in there. Oddly enough, it didn't ruin the moment but added to it, knowing that he hadn't changed the tiniest bit and truly forgave me for what I had accidentally done to him.

I readjusted myself before placing one last kiss on his head and slowly drifting off into a comfortable sleep. Or as comfortable as you can get on a one person hospital bed with a person leaning against you while you were in an upright position.