013 ( Eunhyuk)

I'm Incharge.

One more day and I'm back at school. I honestly can't wait. I'm getting really . It's been over a week since someone else touched me instead of me having to do it myself. I need someone elses touch.

I thought of Donghae to get my mind off things. The date we went on was fantastic. I had the time of my life. I love how he really knows how to appreciate the little things in life. It's little things like that that really make him special and unique. No one else in the world can be like Lee Donghae.

Ever since our date we've been really close and touchy-feely. We've passed entire days just cuddled up on the couch, watching movies. It's relaxing. I haven't done stuff like this since I was wit kwang joon. kwang joon... It still hurts me to think about him, but I feel like that huge gaping hole in my heart is slowly but surely being closed up again. It's got a long way to go, but it's slowly closing. I never thought that could be possible.

Donghae has been drawing me a lot, too. He says that I'm a wonderful muse. I'd sit still for an entire day, , with a bowl of fruit on my head if he asked me to. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but you get the point.

Thoughts of Donghae never cease to put a smile on my face. I groaned inwardly. It takes all my willpower to restrain myself around him. I thought of what it would be like if he gave in to my ual advances. It'd be so hot. I got hard just daydreaming about it. It'd have to be ing amazing in reality.

I cursed quietly as I made my way to the bathroom. I closed the door and stripped myself, my hard on flopping out of my boxers. That's why I can't think about Donghae like that. I end up inadvertently reminding myself on how I don't have him and have to do everything myself. I moved my left hand to my shaft. I heard that if you do it with your non-dominant hand it feels like someone else is doing it for you. I can't believe I have to stoop this low. It's times like this that make me regret getting pissed at Taeyoung, but he had it coming for him, and he really pushed it too far when he brought Donghae into it.

I slowly started to jerk myself off before I let my head loll back and I started to pump faster. I heard a loud 'crash' from downstairs, but I ignored it. On top of having to stoop low enough to do it myself, I didn't need to walk around with blue balls. I leaned against the wall as I continued to .

Suddenly the door swung open with a loud 'bang.' I stood there shocked and a small scream erupted from my throat. Donghae stood there staring at me, practically petrified. His eyes were glued on my left hand that was still on my . His hands and arms were covered in blood. "I-I-I'm j-just g-g-gonna go. S-sorry." he stuttered.

Is he insane? I forgot all about my throbbing and walked forward, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling back into the bathroom, closing the door. I mentally cursed myself for not locking it. I'm still used to living alone and not having to worry about locking doors. I lifted up Donghae's arms and pulled his shirt over his head while I started the shower. I slowly steered him towards it, running his hands under the warm water. "What happened?" I murmured while I helped him wash the blood off with one hand and rubbed his back reassuringly with the other.

"I was just getting a drink and I slipped and the glass broke." I noted how he didn't say he cleaned up the mess. When we're done later we'll have to clean it up.

I looked at his arms and slowly picked out the few tiny pieces of glass protruding from his hands. None of the cuts were deep enough to have any hidden glass lodged in them. We didn't need to go back to the hospital. The only reason there was so much blood was because there were several long, jagged cuts. I sighed. "What am I going to do with you?" I asked playfully. He didn't respond.

I stepped out of the shower pulling him with me. I noted how his shirt had so much blood on it and his skinny jeans were now practically glued to him since they were so water logged. "There goes another shirt." he said glumly.

He noticed that the shirt had way too much blood on it too. "I'm sorry. I'll buy you a new one."

"You don't have to."

"I want to. I have a ton of money and you barely have enough outfits to last you a week."

"Thanks." he said shyly while moving his foot around in circles on the cold, tiled floor. "I'm sorry for interrupting you, by the way."

"Uhh, it was nothing," I stated awkwardly, rubbing the back of my head. I noted how I was still hard.

He must have noticed too because he moved to make his way out of the bathroom. I reached out and pulled him into me to give him a hug. He hugged me back. "If your hands start to bother you or you need anything come find me. Okay?" I asked quietly.

"N-no, it's okay. I d-don't want to end up interrupting you again." He stated awkwardly, still wrapped around me.

"It's not interrupting if I gave you permission to come find me whenever you need me." I was too busy reassuring him to even realize I was sort of grinding against him and he was slowly getting hard too.

He moved his hands down to run his hands over my backside softly. He looked up at me and smiled shyly. I smiled down at him. I loved it when he touched me. I threw my head back, loving what he was doing to me.

He backed away from me slightly, admiring the view. His eyes were practically glued to my . I couldn't help myself. My hand twitched towards my , itching to touch it. I needed to relieve myself. I have a shirtless, wet, Donghae standing in front of me with skinny jeans hugging his frame even more then normal because they're so watered down. He was looking at me so intently, with those innocent eyes that made me want to ravage him right here, right now.

He stared me straight in my eyes as I slowly started jerking myself again. I bet most of you guys would probably think this was awkward, but it was actually insanely hot. He looked at me again, a red blanket slowly covering his cheeks. He reached down and gently removed my hand from my shaft, making sure not to touch it.

I stood there looking at him trying to ask him with my eyes what he was doing. Slowly and tentatively he reached out with his pointer finger and skimmed it along the side of my painfully hard . I let out a really loud, surprised moan and let my head fall back. My hands moving up to hook themselves in his belt loops, my thumbs roughly tracing rough patterns into the skin on his hips. Even the lightest, barely-there touches felt better then me using my left hand.

He smiled shyly, obviously liking the reaction he got out of me. He reached out again and traced my with two fingers this time. I bucked my hips out of want and he quickly retracted his hand. I looked at him with lust-filled eyes and he smiled again. He reached out and skimmed all around my throbbing with his fingertips. I lost it right then and there, his name quietly.

Every one of his touches was like an electric shock to my system. Normally it took so much longer to get me to come, but this was so much different then ever before. He pulled his hand back slightly shocked that I came and that I came so quickly. His hand was covered in my juices.

I grabbed his wrist and brought his hand up to my lips. I it dry, all the while keeping eye contact with him. You could see the traces of lust slowly creep into his innocent eyes. I made sure to take each and every one of his fingers in my mouth, on them greedily. He let out a surprised grunt at that one.

I couldn't help myself. I picked him up, my hands on his , and carried him into his room, throwing him on the bed before crawling on top of him. I pressed my lips to his before moving down to his neck. God, he was so hot. He was wiggling beneath me, quietly.

I brought my lips up to his and lightly pecked them. I pecked them again, this time on his bottom lip. I pecked them again, biting at his bottom lip. I pecked them again, running my tongue against his bottom lip. I pulled back and he looked up at me, contemplating what to do next and how far he wanted to take this. He reached out and pulled my head back down to move our lips together in synchronization. He nipped my lip, just like I did to him before, and I groaned. I took it as my cue to lean forward and his bottom lip again.

He slowly opened his mouth for me. I smiled against his lips. We were making progress. I slid my tongue in slowly, trying not to startle him. I explored every inch of his moist cavern, trying to commit it to memory. I ran my tongue along his teeth and I felt him shiver. I moved my tongue to rub against his, and he hesitantly grinded his tongue against mine. I smirked, he's really trying. He's a really good kisser, too; practically a natural. I wrapped my tongue around his tongue and . His back arched slightly and a little gasp sounded at the back of his throat.

I pulled away for air, letting him take what we just did in. He seemed to really enjoy it. I smiled at him before leaning in again, forcing my tongue into his mouth. This time he was more then willing to comply. I wrapped my tongue around his muscle once again, and I pulled it into my mouth. He was a bit shocked at this action. I wanted to give him the chance to see what it was like.

He hesitantly ran his tongue along the inside of my cheeks and I let out a moan. He pulled back slightly for air, and I could feel him smile against my lips. He dove back in, forcing his tongue into my mouth, exploring every square inch of it. He rubbed against my tongue with his own, and on it like I did to him before. I loved it. I groaned again. I like being vocal, it gets him to be vocal. As if to prove my point a soft groan sounded from the back of his throat too.

I tilted my head back so he could trail kisses down my neck. He smiled up at me and ran his hand teasingly along my neck before leaning up on his elbows and slowly kissing it. Once he found a spot he liked he wasted no time and bit down, hard. A loud moan fought its way past my lips as I shivered slightly. He continued nipping and and at my newly abused neck.

My hands slowly slid down to his belt, unbuckling it slowly. If he didn't want me to he would stop me. He paused to look back at me. He was flushed and his hair was messed up. It was the image of an angel. "I don't want to get ." he stated shyly, while turning his head away as if he was scared I'd stop all because he didn't want to get fully .

I leaned forward and gave him a reassuring peck in the middle of his chest plates. "I'll stop whenever you tell me to." I responded simply. I'm controlling him, and I'm gonna go as far as he'll allow me.

I kissed down his chest, loving the feeling of his rippling muscles beneath my lips. I took this moment to truly admire his gorgeous abs. I loved his six pack. It was perfection. My hands went back to finish unbuckling his belt, and I lifted up his hips to slide it off. I made sure to deliver a small little slap to his perfect as I slid it from behind him.

I brought my hips down against his for a little while. I didn't have to teach him how to do it this time. He responded almost instantly, pulling my head into the crook of his neck. I it and teased it as my grinding became harder and faster. He was letting out little huffs and moans of pleasure.

I ran my hands down his sides and stopped at the hem of his skinny jeans. I looked him in the eye as I slowly popped the bottom and undid the zipper. He didn't seem to protest. He just doesn't want me to take his boxers off, I reminded myself. I'm not going to push him too far too soon. That could make him mad and I'd lose him. I don't want to lose him. I pulled down his skinny jeans with great difficulty. On top of them being so tight, they were glued to his skin because of the water. Eventually he started helping me by kicking his legs, and we got them off together.

I slid down his legs, admiring the angel underneath me. He was truly perfect.There is no other way to describe someone like him.

I reached out my hand and slowly him through his boxer briefs with my finger tips. He's big, I noted. Not as big as me, but big. I didn't think he would be this big. I wanted so bad to rip off those boxer briefs and seem him in all his glory, but I knew I had my limits. I leaned forward and at the hem of his boxers on his waist. He groaned and bucked his hips.

I kissed up his chest before attaching my lips to his again. Our tongues fought for dominance. He was already becoming more bold and comfortable with me. When it came to acts like this, I loved it when he challenged me, it makes it that much sweeter when I claim victory. "How far do you want me to go?" I asked breathlessly. I don't want to push his boundaries.

"I-I don't know," he stated nervously. I could tell he was scared. He didn't want to regret anything.

I sat up on his legs. I ran my hands down his chest, keeping eye contact the entire time. I slowly peeled back the him of his boxers, tracing the area right below his belly button with my finger tip before slowly moving down, down, down. My fingers skimmed the base of his and I could see uncertainty in his eyes. I wanted to return the favor from earlier. I wanted to show him what a real is like. I don't know why, but I had the sudden desire to be his first everything.

I decided to give him time to contemplate what he wanted me to do. Instead of continuing to tease the base of his precious I moved to his balls. I caressed them softly, running my fingers over them. He let out a surprised moan, quickly clamping his lips shut afterward.

I moved my fingers back to the base of his and rubbed them around in small, soothing circles. This was his choice. How far I went was up to him, but God, I wanted to go far.

I'd been rubbing circles into his for a while, but he hadn't said anything so I slowly retracted my hand from his boxers. A whine of protest escaped his lips. Oh, I get it. Him not talking was his way of telling me to go on since he wasn't protesting. He took my wrist in his hand before kissing my palm and guiding it back into his boxers. He smiled timidly while shrugging his shoulders.

I didn't want any time this time. I grabbed his hand with my free hand, squeezing hard. I wanted to tell him that I was going to start, and that I wasn't going easy. I traced over his lightly with my finger tips, trying to commit the way it felt under my fingers to memory. He moaned the entire time, they became louder as I came closer to his tip. He let out a really loud moan when I purposely made my thumb skim over .

I smirked before wrapping my full fist around his throbbing . I looked up at him and squeezed his hand when I slowly started to move my hand up and down, pumping him. Surprised moans were spewed from his mouth. It seemed like they were never ending. I loved the sounds he made when he was squirming underneath me. He squeezed my hand, telling me to go a bit faster.

I started to go faster, at the pace I normally would go, and he bucked his hips. I smiled before continuing at the pace. Every time I pumped him his grip on my hand would get tighter. I ran my thumb over again, using the pre- as lubricant to pump his faster. "Oh My God!" He screamed. He was really enjoying this. His thighs started quivering and I could tell he was close.

I kept pumping him as fast as I could, almost desperately. I wanted to bring pleasure to this boy that was writing beneath me. I looked up at him only to see a look of almost pure ecstasy on his face.If he looks like that when I'm jerking him off, imagine how amazing he'd be if I was inside him.

I leaned forward and bit his , hard. I it and kneaded it with my tongue. It sent him over the edge. I could feel him shoot his seed into my fist. He moaned my name softly while doing it. It was as if he was embarrassed, even though I moaned his name when i came minutes prior.

I continued pumping him to help him ride our his . He was smiling the entire time, eyes closed. When I was done I pulled my hand out and brought my hips down on his a few times, waiting for him to open his eyes. He did, and a look of pure peace was held in them. I lent forward and kissed him on the lips softly, before leaning down and kissing his tip through his boxers.

I held up my hand. I the juices off of my fingers while staring at him intently. My palm was clean and I went for my fingers. A look of contemplation crossed his face, and I shot him a questioning glance while I continued to my palm dry. I had one more finger left but his hand shot out to stop me. He slowly grabbed my wrist and brought that last finger to his lips. He swallowed loudly then took the finger into his mouth.

He it dry, then teased me a bit. The way he was my finger definitely caught my attention. I pulled my hand out of his grasp and leaned forward, forcing my tongue into his mouth, allowing him to taste himself.

When we came up for air I laid down beside him, cuddling him into me. We just laid like that for hours, lost in our own thoughts.

"Eunhyuk?" He eventually asked, softly. I loved my name being the name on the tip of his tongue. I ran my hand down his back to show him that I was listening. "What are we?"

"I don't know." I responded honestly.

"What do you want us to be?" he asked hesitantly. It's like he was scared he was going to say something wrong and lose me forever.

"I don't know." I responded again.

"I don't know about you..." he stated, "but I like what we have. I don't want to go back to hating each other."

"Neither do I," I responded truthfully. I took a deep breath before I said what I said next. "I don't know what you do to me, but you make me feel like the old Eunhyuk. It seems that I can only act this way around you, and only you, though. I'm not gonna be able to keep this up when we go back to school tomorrow. I can't stand letting others think they can have any form on control over me."

"But you let me help you in decisions sometimes," he pointed out.

"You're special," I stated simply. "I don't know why, but I can't look at anyone else but you. It's not the same. I can't even stand the thought of someone else touching me unless it's you."

He smiled against my neck and placed a soft kiss to my adam's apple. "I know that you're gonna go back to being the old Eunhyuk tomorrow, but I don't want to lose this Eunhyuk. I like this Eunhyuk, it's like he's my Eunhyuk." He emphasized 'my.'

I wanted to grumble about how I belonged to nobody but I miraculously held my tongue, not wanting to ruin the moment. "I can't stop myself from hating everyone around me." I muttered.

"Then how about we just treat each other this way when we're together. I don't know why, but I feel so much more comfortable around you when you act this way. It could be our little, special... thing. You know?"

"Yeah, I don't want to end up losing whatever we have. I don't know what it is, but it makes me feel things I haven't felt in a long time. I want to explore them." He nodded against my neck and yawned. "Go to sleep." I muttered.

"G-night," he muttered in response.

I smiled down at him. What the hell does this boy do to me? I heard him mutter, "my Eunhyuk," again before slowly drifting off into unconsciousness. I was his Eunhyuk. It didn't bug me as much as I thought it would that he put a tiny bit of claim on me, lord only knows that I put a huge amount of claim on him.

I smiled again before pecking his forehead and letting sleep over take me, thoughts of my Donghae running through my head, replacing my usual nightmares.