012 (Donghae)

I'm Incharge.

I woke up and stretched with a smile on my face. I got Eunhyuk to tell me some things about himself that he had never told anyone before. He trusted me. I'm not sure if he realized it though. It made me happy to know that I meant something to him. I'm not sure how important I am to him, but I'm definitely important.

I yawned and looked down at the boy who is still curled up in my lap. His lips were parted slightly. He looks so peaceful and angelic when he sleeps. It's as if all the troubles that he has to worry about when he's awake never existed.

I sighed. This Kwang Joon guy is a real idiot. If I ever met him I'd beat the crap out of him for hurting Eunhyuk so badly he turned into this... thing. I can't call him a monster because he's not a monster, but he's very controlling. He wouldn't be this way if it weren't for kwang joon screwing him over so badly, especially since he was such a young age. He was still learning about the world then. Thirteen is a tender age because you're just starting to grow up. I looked down at Eunhyuk and smiled. I don't care if he's controlling, it's sort of hot. Plus, I get to see a side of him that no one else has seen. Underneath it all he really is lonely, and just needs someone. I want to be that someone.


I let out an exasperated moan. School starts up in a week for us. I have just one more week with the Eunhyuk I liked. Once we're back in school it's going to be as if these two weeks never existed. I'd be lucky if I see this side of him ever again, even if it's just us alone at home. He's going to step back into his usual tough guy persona, and it's going to be next to impossible to break him out of it a second time. I threw my head back and accidentally hit the headboard. I held my head while groaning. I peeked down to make sure I didn't wake Eunhyuk up and was glad I hadn't.

I couldn't help myself. I lent down and pressed a very soft kiss to his forehead. His eyes fluttered and he looked up at me smiling before replacing it with a pout. I looked at him questioningly, worried I did something really wrong. He closed his eyes and puckered my lips, making me giggle. I bent down and pressed another soft kiss to his lips. His arm wrapped around my head, holding me there longer. "I wish I could wake up to that everyday," he stated dreamily.

I chuckled. "I hate to ruin the moment but I have to shower."

He smirked. "I got to shower too. Want to get in together?" He asked seductively while running his hand up my chest.

"I'm not getting . End of discussion." I responded honestly. No one has ever seen me , and I don't plan on allowing anyone to see me anytime soon.

"Come on," he pouted. "I can barely stand up on my own for five minutes. How the hell am i gonna be able to shower?"

He had a point. I could just get in in a pair of my swim trunks. I thought back to the hospital where the doctor forced the nurse to give him a sponge bath. I could hear him cursing the lady off through the door every time she would get too close to his . I laughed at the memory. "Fine, go start the shower. I'll be there in a second." He smirked before rolling out of bed and hobbling his way to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes. He would be happy about this.

I changed into my favorite pair of swim trunks. They were red with white Hawaiian flowers splattered all over them. They're sort of cliche, but I loved them anyway. I walked into the bathroom to see Eunhyuk pout when he noticed I wasn't like him. I rolled my eyes. I knew Eunhyuk was going to be . I've grown accustomed to seeing him since I started living with him. I know it's a bit sad, but he loves to show of his body, and damn, is it a body worth showing off.

I got into the water, noting how it was already steaming hot. I guess he liked to shower the same way I did. I reached out and helped him step over the ledge so that he could join me. He slipped a bit on the wet floor since he's not as confident in his footing as he used to be. He fell into me and I caught him just before he hit the ground. "Okay, okay, now I'm really happy I decided to take a shower with you." I said. "If I let you alone you'd end up killing yourself."

He laughed dryly. "That and you're fun to look at." I blushed a little at that comment.

I set him up against the wall, so he was leaning against it. I set his hands on my shoulders in case his legs gave out again. He'd be able to catch himself on my shoulders. "I just gotta wash up real quick because if we do it at the same time I'm not going to be able to catch you if your legs gave out."

"Fine," he grunted out. I rolled my eyes and turned around, grabbing the shampoo. As I lathered my hair up I could feel him running his hands down my back. I shivered slightly. I could tell he would be smirking if I turned around to look at his face.

Just as I finished getting the shampoo out of my hair I felt him lurch forward mumbling obscenities. I caught him just in time. "This ing pisses me off." He complained. "I have to be babied with everything I do! I hate it."

"I thought you liked having me in the shower with you," I retorted while steadying him again and grabbing the shampoo, handing it to him.

"I do, but it'd be more fun if you were ."

"Just wash your hair." I grabbed the soap and ran it over his back to speed up the shower a bit. I smiled, loving how his muscles rippled beneath my touch. I grabbed the shower nozzle and pointed it at his head so he wouldn't have to angle himself awkwardly to get his head under the water.

He grumbled out a thank you. We continued washing him up without him losing his footing again. I was pretty thankful for that. Every time I saw him in pain or lose his footing I freaked out a bit. I did this to him. Sure, it was an accident, but in the end it was still my fault.

"You know," he started out of nowhere. "This would be way more kinkier if you were ." There he goes, trying to get my again. Lee Eunhyuk was making another typical Lee Eunhyuk comment.

"You're into ?" I shot back. "I thought that was only for desperate people." I picked up the shampoo and squirted it at him to piss him off.

He angrily picked up the closest bottle to him and squirted it at me. It's light pink contents were splattered all over me, the walls, and the floor. We kept attacking each other with different bottles until there was nothing left. We went as low as to scrape stuff off the walls and chuck it at each other. We even fought over the shower head, trying to turn it up too hot or cold and spraying it at the other.

Eventually the entire floor was covered and it was impossible not to slip and fall. "Stop, stop, stop." I begged as he sprayed me with freezing cold water. I was cowering against the wall, in the corner of the shower.

"Make me," he shot back as he made the water get colder.

"What do I have to do?" I begged. It was freezing, I needed it to stop.

His response was probably the last thing I expected to come out of his mouth.

_______________________________________________

I stood in front of my mirror. It was now four o'clock. In a few minutes we'd be leaving for our date. Yes, you heard me properly. He said I had to go on a date with him to get him to stop. I was expecting him to ask for some form of a ual favor, so you could only imagine how shocked I was when he told me that all he wanted was a date. I was extremely nervous. I've never been on a date before. I don't think he's been on a date since his relationship with Kwang Joon ended, either.

I turned sideways in the mirror. I had on the skinny jeans that I wore the first day of school. I knew that he loved them. I matched them with a white t-shirt, my black  converses, and a simple black hoodie. My clothing choices were pretty limited so I always went for solid colors that could match with almost anything.

Eunhyuk knocked on my door and I just about died. He looked extremely y in a pair of white skinny jeans with black combat boots and a black t-shirt that said the word 'beast' in big white letters. He must have noticed how my mouth was hanging open like a guppy because he smirked evilly and said, "Didn't your mama teach you that it's impolite to stare?"

I shook my head to snap myself out of my dirty thoughts. I walked up to him and took his hand, helping him down the stairs and to the car. When he was on the painkillers he could do everything by himself, but ever since the doctor told him to stop taking them he backtracked a little. It's not his fault. Now he's got to learn to work through the pain. It's manageable, but he still needs help.

He eventually told me to stop outside of an area full of trees. "I didn't want this to be one of those cliche dates at the movies," he stated. "I want it to just be short and sweet." He walked to the back of the car and pulled out a brown bag. I tried to peek to see what was in the bag, but my attempts were in vain. He folded the top of it so there was no way possible anyone could see into it. He put his hand on my shoulder and told me where to go.

We ended up walking through a bunch of trees before entering a little opening where you could see the ocean from a cliff. I gasped. It was beautiful. I was itching to run home, get my sketchbook, and draw the view before me. He hobbled over to a spot in the sun and sat down, motioning for me to sit next to him. I did as he told me to.

"I may have looked through some of your things," he started.

"Oh God." That couldn't have been good. There's got to be something he must have found that he's going to use against me.

"I noticed that you draw." he commented. I softened up a bit. He pulled out a brand new sketchpad and a set of charcoals. My old sketchpad was old and tattered. I made grabby hands at both items and he handed them over to me with a smile. We both admired the view for a little while. "I have only one picture of me and my father," he commented. "It was of him and I a few days after I was born. We were sitting here, watching the sun set. About a month or two later was when he walked out on us." I scooted closer to him and threw my arm around his shoulders in reassurance. He lent his head against mine.

"This is my spot to think when I want to get away from my Mom," he continued. "Plus, I wanted to take you to some place nice where I know those idiots wouldn't have the chance to interrupt us."

I laughed at that last sentence. "Thanks for putting such thought into our first date." I said sarcastically.

He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "Don't mention it." I chuckled.

"Can I draw?" I asked quietly. He nodded his head. "Can you be in it?" I asked even softer.

He looked at me like I was insane. "I'd ruin the view."

"That's the biggest lie ever. You'd make it better." I blushed at my comment, not even realizing what I said until I already said it.

He rolled his eyes but let me move him to the position I wanted him in with little protest. The view framed him perfectly. The sun was shining, casting beautiful shadows across his already beautiful features, and the waves and clouds in the distance just added to the beauty of it. I smiled happily, while I sketched. I was totally in the moment. Drawing was something I used to only do in my spare time. It was like a privilege, because I was always watching Sujin.

"Can you tell me about the sketches that you drew in your old book?" he asked quietly. It seemed that he was just as much in the moment as I was.

"Which ones are the ones that you want to know about?"

"Whose the little girl?"

"She's my baby sister. Her name's Sujin." I started to get a bit frustrated because the charcoal wasn't cooperating and refused to let me shape his eyes correctly.

"She's a cutie," he commented. I told you she had the power to make even the scariest of people to stop and go "d'awwwww." I nodded my head to show him that I agreed.

"What about the pictures where you had your arm around that guy?"

Oh, I get it. He was jealous of Dongso. He was a bit worried. He asked about the sketchbook because that one picture must have been driving him mad. "That's Dongso," I responded evasively, trying to annoy him a bit.

"Is he the one you talk to on the phone with all the time?" He asked. You could hear the jealousy in his voice, but I wasn't going to point that out. I was enjoying it. I nodded my head.

"What is he to you?" He questioned abruptly.

"He's my best friend."

"You two seem like you are more then friends."

"We're not more then friends. He is just my best friend. He's the one who helped me realize that I was gay. He was always there for me when I needed someone to talk to. When you go through important things like that you become close." I paused. "You've got nothing to worry about though." I added in.

His eyes bugged out. I bet he didn't want to let on that he was jealous. It's that or he thought that I wouldn't figure it out. Maybe he didn't even realize he was jealous. before he could open his mouth with a comeback I lifted up my new sketchbook to show him my latest drawing.

He grabbed it and oggled the drawing as I packed up my new set of charcoals. "This is beautiful," he said a bit in shock.

I smiled. "I really liked drawing you. It's fun. You should let me do it more often."

"I don't know," he teased. "You gotta work for it." I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness. He looked uncomfortable for a minute. "I hate to ruin the moment, but my ankle is really starting to bother me."

"We should go home and elevate it." I responded. He nodded his head in agreement.

I walked over to him to picked him up and carrying him bridal style back to the car. I put my bag of new art supplies on his stomach as he protested about me carrying him. "If you're in pain, you're going to be carried." I stated simply. That shut him up. He slowly wrapped his arms around my neck to situate himself better. I leaned down and pressed a small thank you kiss to his forehead. "This was a really awesome first date."

"This is your first date?" He questioned. Shock was clearly evident in his tone.

"Yeah."

"Damn. If I knew it was your first date I would have tried to make it more fun."

"Nah," I argued. "I think it was perfect."

"You know what would make it better?" He question as I put him in his seat and walked around to my seat.

"What?" I asked sort of nervous. You can never tell what's going on in that mind of his. It's got to be one scary hell of a place.

"If you kissed me," he stated matter-of-factly. He had a triumphant smile on his face. "I'm not giving you a choice, by the way." he said as he leaned towards me.

I smirked and rolled my eyes at his need to always get a command in there one way or another, but complied anyway. Our lips moved together perfectly. Our lips were pretty well acquainted by now. I jumped back when I suddenly felt something wet run across my bottom lip. I realized it was his tongue, and I looked at him a bit nervous. "Sorry," he commented. "I got lost in the moment."

"It's o-o-okay." I stuttered out. I was still just a bit surprised.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in for a hug. I smiled into it. His lips skimmed down my jaw line, placing soft kisses everywhere. They made their way down my neck, and I tilted my head back to give him access, loving the feel of his delicious lips on my skin.

He placed soft kisses all over my neck before he found my pulse point. He nipped at it softly, a surprised groan erupting from my throat. I felt him smirk against my skin before nipping at it again. He kept nipping at it, each time it got harder. He pulled the piece of skin in his mouth and on it greedily. A string of profanities found their way out of my mouth. My breathing started to become labored. He realized this and pulled away, making me let loose a whine. I missed his touch. He smiled and lent in again, the now abused flesh in the form of an apology. He pressed one more kiss on my lips before sitting back in his seat.

I looked in the rear view mirror. A surprised squeal made its way passed my lips as I saw the red mark that now adorned my neck. I could see Eunhyuk smile as his rubbed his fingers over it gently. "You've never gotten a hickey before have you?" He asked. He had a playful lilt in his tone. I shook my head. "Well I'm glad to be your first." He jokingly threw in, taking a jab at my level of inexperience. I was starting to get used to his comments.

"I know you may not agree with me," he stated while grabbing my hand and placing a soft kiss on it, "but I think that was the perfect way to finish the perfect first date." I thought about what he said and realized he was right. Our relationship was rather unconventional, after all.