011 (Eunhyuk)

I'm Incharge.

I was released from the hospital against my doctors wishes. I hate hospitals and I have no desire to stay overnight in one again, even if Donghae stayed overnight with me. Donghae. Just his name brought a smile to my face. I thought back to the kiss we shared in the hospital. A smile adorned my features, instead of my usual smirk. Every time I smile Donghae would ask me if I'm losing it because in all the time he had spent with me, I've only ever smirked. Smiling is overrated. I wasn't lying when I told Donghae we could have avoided a lot of if he just kissed me when I wanted him too. Unfortunately, I learned that I'm not always going to get my way with him unless I provoke him enough. Oh well, that could be a pretty sweet deal in the end.

I was currently curled up on the couch waiting for Donghae to bring my my food. I'm stuck on a soft diet for a little while until it doesn't hurt as much to move. No more steak or chips or any of the good stuff! Stupid soup and potatoes and cut up fruit. I growled at the thought of being forced to eat the same foods repeatedly until I couldn't take it anymore.

Donghae walked in with a big bowl of fruit. It was huge, obviously for the two of us, and had cut up watermelon, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, honey dew, and pineapple. I hate to admit it, but it looked delicious. Chocolate covered strawberries are my guilt pleasure.

I grabbed a fork and dug in immediately. He giggled softy. Oh, how that was music to my ears. I loved his giggle. "Why are you enjoying the fruit salad so much if you spent all your time complaining about it while I was making it?" He inquired.

I pointed my fork at him and told him to shut up. He giggled at my absurdity. I smiled again. I snapped myself out of it by shaking my head. Dammit, I'm getting too soft, too quick. I like it though. I like feeling like I get along with someone. He's not spending all his time trying to win me over. I either like him or I don't. If I didn't he wouldn't waste his time on me.

The doorbell rang just as we finished our delicious salad. He smiled and quickly put everything away before getting the door. I could hear hushed voices then two sets of footsteps making their way towards me. One seemed to be pretty pissed off since it sounding like they were stomping, the other seemed to be excited since they were practically jogging over to me.

Donghae appeared in the doorway with a pretty angry look in his eyes. His hands were clenched into tights fists and were being held by his sides. I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but my unasked question was answered when Taeyoung bound into the room, a big smile spread across his face.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me, a look of worry replacing his smile. "What happened?" He asked as he sat down beside me, my leg. It didn't feel as good as when Donghae did it, but I would never admit that out loud.

"I got into an accident." I stated simply. If I told him the truth my reputation would be ruined, and I'd ruin Donghae's along side it. If I told him what I told the doctor he'd still find a way to ruin Donghae's reputation. It was obvious Taeyoung didn't like him because of the way he treated him. He was completely ignoring him. Donghae bent his head and quietly made his way over to the couch, sitting on the other side of me.

"What kind of accident?" Taeyoung asked. He cast a glance towards Donghae and scooted closer to me. It's like he was trying to claim me as his. It was sort of getting on my nerves. I am nobody's. I choose who gets to have me, but nobody ever gets to keep me. He was making me a bit mad.

"Just an accident." I responded, evasively. Donghae cast a sideways glance my way as if to ask why I'm not telling him the truth. I would never tell him the real reason either way.

"Oh," Taeyoung said. "School's so boring without you man."

I chuckled. "I bet."

"Yeah, and IU's passing a load of rumors. She saying you two, like, tried to her or something, but no one believes her." He shot a glare at Donghae. "Everyone knows Donghae is to goody-goody to do something like that and we all know you'd rather shoot yourself before you do anything with her. No one believes her basically." I took note on how he was acting around Donghae. It was as if he was envious of him.

To prove my point, Taeyoung lent his entire body against mine, putting his head on my shoulder. I released a long, painful yell without even thinking about it. Donghae jumped up, panicked, roughly pushing Taeyoung off me and onto the ground. He gently sat along side me rubbing soothing circles into one of the few areas of skin on my arm that wasn't bruised and didn't cause me pain when touched. "Stay here. I'm going to go get some heating pads for you." He ran out of the room.

Taeyoung sat up from the floor looking furious. "That little rat is gonna get it." He stated. He was pissed that Donghae so easily man-handled him. No one believed Donghae was as strong as he really was. "I can't believe he did that to you!"

I laughed. "He did that to me?!" I question, sort of mad that the person I considered my closest acquaintance was such a moron. "You did that to me! If you weren't such a possessive jerk and didn't push it to far I'd be fine. But no!" I screamed, dragging out the 'o' in 'no.' When I called him a possessive jerk you could see the shock that I figured everything out written on his face, as well as anger. "You have to go and practically claim me as your own! I belong to nobody! People belong to me, and after knowing me as long as you have and not knowing that vital piece of information I'd say you're as dumb as they get!"

"What the !" He screamed. "All the ing time we did , it meant nothing to you?!"

"No," I stated. "You know it didn't, but you were too stupid to think that you could change me."

"And what? The little runt can change you?"

"No ones changing me. The little runt hasn't been stupid enough to convince himself he has some sort of ownership over me. Now get the out of my house!"

"No! You're a ing idiot, Eunhyuk. I'm the best thing that ever happened to you."

I actually laughed at that last comment. "Wow, you're stupider then I thought."

He picked up my glass of water and threw it at the wall, a bunch of glass pieces scattering across the hard wood floor of the living room. "I'm not stupid."

"You're right, you're not stupid. You're just an easy, desperate, moron that thinks he can get anything in the world. Without me you're worthless. Now, get out of my house!" I screamed again, my face turning red from the anger I was exhibiting. I was so mad I couldn't get up and just beat the out of him.

"Make me," he responded just as Donghae walked in.

He took in the broken glass and the angry expressions on both our faces. "I think it would be best for you to leave, Taeyoung," he said through gritted teeth.

"You can't make me doing anything, runt, so just shut the up and keep out of this." Taeyoung responded angrily.

Donghae bent down and gently placed the heating pads against the wall on the floor. "It is my business considering I'm the one stuck taking care of the fool and I'm temporarily living here. Eunhyuk and I would both like you out of our house. That is your last warning." he said. He put emphasis on the word 'our' to show that he does have say in situations like this.

Taeyoung barked out a laugh. "You think what you want is more important then what I want?" He walked up yo Donghae and pushed him. "Well, you're wrong."

I knew first hand what it was like to push Donghae, and I internally screamed for Taeyoung when I saw Donghae's fist connect with his nose. He definitely broke it. He kicked and punched Taeyoung until he kept backing up to the front door, and was pushed outside. I felt bad for Taeyoung, I knew how much one of his punches packed, I can't imagine how a dozen of them would feel. "Get out of here and don't bother coming back unless you're ing invited!" I heard Donghae scream. "If you have the nerve to tell anyone what really happen Eunhyuk and I both will make sure you will never be able to have children. You got that?!" I could barely hear a muffled sob of a response come out of Taeyoung before the door slammed shut and Donghae came stomping back to the couch.

Once he saw me there his face immediately softened and he picked up he heating pads, plugging them in and gingerly placing them over the spots that hurt the most on me. That would be my torso, my right arm, my back, and my right leg. My right side had the most damage.

I looked at him and smiled. He looked at me like i was insane. "I really like it when you get all mad. It makes me wanna your brains out." He groaned and threw his hands up in the air while rolling his eyes before leaving the room. I smirked, no matter what he was still fun to mess with.

_____________________________________________

It had been two more days since Taeyoung paid us a visit and we haven't heard from him since. It was Sunday. Tomorrow would mean that the first week of our suspension was finally up. I'm not too thrilled. I have no desire to go back to school, and I'd rather keep Donghae to myself. I'm gonna go back to school and get tempted, and we're just going to go back to the way we were originally. We're never going to be able to be more then friends, maybe even buddies. I still definitely want to him.

I can walk now, sort of. I have to be doped up on painkillers that make me pass out the second my head hits the pillow at night, but I can sort of walk, and that's what counts. I hate being babied. It makes me feel like less of a man, and when you're babied you're most definitely not in control. That just won't fly with me.

I walked downstairs with a manila envelope containing the printed out pictures of IU in them. Donghae and I talked it over and we decided what we're going to do at IU's part to get back at her. "Hey Donghae," I said as I rapped my arms around him from behind. He slowly relaxed into me. It seems that he's slowly growing accustomed to me and my ways, but he too knew that we were basically doomed from the beginning. He knows the only reason I've been the way I am is because I don't have anything dangling in front of me, tempting me back into my old ways, but once we're allowed back in school that's all going to change. "I want to go to the copying store to make copies of these. Drive me." I commanded.

He rolled his eyes but placed a soft kiss in my shoulder since that was the closest thing to his head before walking away and grabbing the keys. He took my arm and helped me out of the car. He drove us to the copy store.

____________________________________________

About an hour later we walked out with all of the pictures we needed. We both had devious smirks on our faces. We couldn't wait to see how our plan worked out.

We stopped dead in our tracks when we saw a group of kids from our school walking towards us. I quickly stuffed the manila envelope under my arm.

"Whatcha got there, Eunhyuk?" One of IU's stupid cheer-leading cronies asked while twirling her fake blond hair around her finger.

"Personal stuff," Donghae interjected for me. I sent him a quick nudge, as if to say thank you.

She rolled her eyes. "If it's so personal, why did you go with him?"

"Look at him, . He's hurt. He's not in any condition to drive." He stated with a 'duh' hinting behind his words.

She rolled her eyes as if to say 'whatever' while she looked me up and down. "I didn't believe the rumors were true when we heard you got into a car accident." Oh damn, that was a good excuse. I've gotta stick to it. It's very believable. I looked at Donghae and saw he was thinking the same thing as me. He was also checking out one of the boys in the group standing in front of us.

I narrowed my eyes at him. His name is Il hoon and he's captain of the soccer team. He's insanely hot, and really tight. He's absolutely amazing in bed. That's a huge compliment coming from me.

After about ten more minutes of useless conversation they decided they had to go and waved goodbye to us. Il hoon stayed back to write down his number on a piece of paper before handing it to Donghae. I seethed slightly as I saw Donghae blush and wave goodbye to Il hoon. "Lets ing go home," I muttered.

He looked at me shocked at how my mood could plummet so quickly but did what I told him to anyway.

_______________________________________________

We were currently sitting in his room, watching television. It was dark outside, but neither of us were tired enough to go to sleep. He hasn't been back in my room since the first time he let himself in there without my permission. It's my sanctuary, and even Taeyoung hasn't been in there. It's the only place where I don't have to worry about being in charge.

"So," he stated. "I've been meaning to talk about a lot of stuff with you."

Uh oh. This could not be good. "What do you want to talk about?" I questioned cautiously.

"Well, first of all, what set you off earlier in front of the copying store?"

"Nothing," I responded quickly. "I just got pissed standing there on my leg for so long while we wasted a bunch of time talking to the idiot Il hoon."

"Oh," he said softly. "I don't think Il hoon's much of an idiot." He added on. "He seemed pretty nice."

"Oh, he is really nice, until he gets what he wants. Him and I used to be really close then after we ed a couple of times we lost interest in each other," I stated bluntly.

He looked taken aback. "Oh," he said with a slight look of hurt in his eyes.

"Yeah, I thought you would want to know that." Okay, so maybe I strategically placed that little tidbit of information into the conversation so I wouldn't have to worry about Il hoon taking him away from me, but he doesn't have to know that.

"Thanks for looking out for me," he commented. I just grunted in response.

He scooted closer to me and started the area between my shoulder blades. Dammit. He knows how much I like it when he traces little patterns into my skin. It tends to soothe me, or in some cases, . "So..." he started again.

"So..." I said back.

"Remember what we were saying to each other the day we were fighting, before you fell down the stairs?" he asked cautiously.

"Yes." I stated simply. I was getting a bit nervous.

"You said you weren't always this way." he stated quietly. I nodded my head to show that I remember saying that. I regretted it almost instantly, because I was scared he was going to bring it up again, like he is now. "I was just wondering what event caused you to change so drastically?" I tensed. Should I tell him? "Life isn't all about being in control," he tacked on quietly while adding a bit more pressure between my shoulder blades.

I stiffened. He told me about his Dad when it was clear he didn't want to. He kissed me too. Granted, we haven't kissed since the hospital, but I could tell just a simple peck on the lips meant a lot to him. It's not something he'd do often until he felt like he could completely trust a person. Maybe telling someone would help me.

"There was this boy..." I started. He rested his head on my shoulder to tell me to still continue while his hands continued rubbing soothing patterns into my back. "I really loved him. He was my first everything."

"You've been a bunch of my firsts," he interjected. I think he was trying to tell me he could relate to me a little bit.

"Anyway, he screwed me over. The night before my fourteenth birthday I lost my ity to him and woke up to a note for him thanking me for the . I let him control me and he threw it back in my face. It's never happening again."

"I'm sorry." His arms wound around my waist. "You have to realize not everyone in the world is like that though."

"Whatever." It didn't matter, I wouldn't give anyone the opportunity to treat me the way he did ever again.

"Have you ever told anyone about him?" he asked quietly, his hand running along my waist.

"Nope. You're the first."

"Oh. Well thanks for trusting me." I grunted as a form of a response. "I'm kind of surprised you lost it so young." I wanted to make a comment about how of course he'd be surprised since he's practically seventeen and is a , but I decided against it.

We sat there in silence for a while. "What's his name?" he asked me softly.

I took a deep breath and steeling myself. I shouldn't be saying his name. He shouldn't be known by anything other then him. "Kwang Joon," I stated uneasily.

He nodded. "Well if I ever meet this Kwang Joon I'll beat his for you."

I chuckled. It's good to know someone has my back. "Thanks," I said around a yawn. He sat back so he was sitting against the headboard, my head in his lap.

"Go to sleep. You had a long day and probably don't really want to talk about that anymore."

I shook my head no. He lent down and pressed another small kiss to my lips. I wrapped my hand around his head and held his head there for a few lingering seconds. I didn't want to push my luck. He was running his hands through my hair as I fell asleep.

Unfortunately, even he couldn't chase away the dreams that reminded me of my mistakes. My own person devil, Kwang Joon, refused to stop haunting me.