001

I'm Incharge.

I threw another punch and hit him square in the jaw, loving the crack that resonated throughout the halls. Punch after punch after punch hitting their marks in perfect synchronization. I let the beast take me over and I was putty in its hands. Mess with me, and I'll mess you up. End of discussion. If you want to challenge me, I'm undoubtedly, one-hundred percent game. I bet I'd be able to take you down with my eyes closed.

I am the one in charge of SLU High School.
I am the one to fear angering.
I am the one you want to be like.
I am the one you all secretly want.
I am Lee Eunhyuk, and I'm the last person you want to mess with.

I looked down at the latest idiot stupid enough to challenge me. Kim Changsu. Changsu and I used to be best friends. We used to bond over being competitors. It all got to be too much for us, always trying to one up the other. I'd always win, and he got sick of it. We went our separate ways, but if there's one thing I love it's pissing him off. He's the only one that is remotely close to harming me in anything I do, and for that I have to slowly break him until he is no longer a threat. It must to be second best.

I looked at him and sent one last kick to his gut, loving how he curled in on himself like a scared little baby. I chuckled and turned around, leaving the school and walking home. I beat him up after football practice, it's got to be at least an hour before someone finds him laying there. Good for him, he deserves to just rot there in pain. No one tries to control me!

On my way I got a bunch of congratulatory slaps on my back from my football teammates. A bunch of comments were being thrown at me. "You go man! That was ing amazing!"

"You kick , Eunhyuk. Where'd you learn to fight like that?"

"We didn't vote you captain for nothing!"

Yeah, they love me. They better love me. They don't want to be on my bad side. I chuckled dryly to myself as I entered my house and walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

My bedroom. It's my sanctuary. No one comes in here without permission, not even my parents. I live with my Mom. My Dad walked out on us when I was born, leaving me to be the man of the house. I'm a better man then he would ever be. If I had a kid, I would have had the guts to stick with it instead of skipping out on them. Sure, I may not be the best father, but having a father is better then not having one. It's like that, that contributed to making me the way I am today.

I know I'm heartless. I'm a fighter. I will eat you up and spit you out if I don't like you. I'm not scared to state my opinions. I will challenge whoever I feel necessary whenever I feel necessary. I work by my own rules. I am the one in charge. I have to be in charge, there's just no other way. I have to be in complete control.

A lot of people describe me as a selfish bastard, yet they don't try to do anything to stop me. The kicker is that I used to never be this way. I used to despise people like myself. A bunch of things happened that led to me being the way I am today, at age 16.

As a newborn my father left me. I lived the first five years of my life with an alcoholic as a mother. I couldn't even call her a mother. She did nothing for me. The nannies cared for me. She didn't even acknowledge my existence until I reached age six and she was brought back from rehab for drinking. Sure, she's a mother to me now, but I grew up without her. Friends back stabbed me. Kids beat me up in elementary school for being a bit on the short side, not that I am anymore. People taunted me when the news of my uality got out, when I was tricked into admitting my biuality when a boy I liked pretended to like me. Then there was him.

He will remain nameless for now. It hurts me to think about him. It tears apart my inside and sends shock waves of regret through my body. This can't happen to me! This is showing weakness! I can't let this happen! I loved him! I gave myself to him! I was completely and utterly submissive to him! He was my first everything; kiss, date, boyfriend, lover, just.... everything! He was the first to plant a loving kiss on my lips, touch me in places that I had never been touched, the first person I ever had with.

I spent nine months with him. The best nine months of my life. He led me on, and I was too stupid and foolish not to realize his trap. On the eve of my fourteenth birthday he came to visit me, promising me the best birthday gift ever. "I want you. I want everything. I love you, I need you, I want to be with you, I want you to let me control you, Eunhyuk. You are my love." Those words haunt me. They make me want to bang my head repeatedly against the wall until all of my brain cells die. I was so foolish, young, naive!

I lost it all to him that night. To this day he is still the only person I ever bottomed for. I regret it fully. I thought it was making love, to him it was just a challenge he had to get a new . I woke up the next morning and he wasn't there. No one was there. There was just a note that said "Thanks for the ." It tore me apart. That night... it was the last time I had ever cried.

It was the last straw. All of these events were building up inside me, and that was the last straw. I couldn't take it anymore. I would never, ever let someone control me again. I am in complete control. I will never be submissive to anyone, unless I had my own reasons behind it. I will always be in charge with every aspect of my life. I will do anything possible to be in control, to dominate the weak ones, show them whose boss. If you are in my way, you will pay. That's just the way things are. It's perfect, and I'll be damned if it ever gets ruined.

With these thoughts, I laid down on my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep, hoping that there were no nightmares Memories from the past coming to life, painting themselves in my mind in such great detail. The thought made me nauseous. I could never escape it could I?