Donghae

I'm Incharge.

Oh. My. God. He's such an . Who does he think he is? Asking me how far I have been and if I'm a . That's personal information that I would only disclose to the closest of friends, if anyone. Even if I have been farther then how far I've been, I wouldn't be bragging about it. ual acts are meant to show people how you care, and they should be private between the two people who take part in the act. It's personal and sensual. Errr.... at least that's how I imagine it to be.

I'm at the point where I don't care if I sound like a girl anymore. I am male. I look like a male. I act like a male ninety-five percent of the time. I have and a to prove that I am in fact, male, but god, the times I have my feminine moments are horrible. It makes me question my sanity. I mean, I just stormed up to my room after throwing a diva tantrum, and am currently curled up in a ball in the corner eating a chocolate bar. I'm wallowing in the fact that no ones has ever loved me in a romantic way. Dammit. I'm sixteen, almost seventeen years old. I should have some sort of experience by now. Is this my payback for not going to church?! I'm sorry God, I'm sorry. I really am. It's just that Pastor scares the crap out of me! He looks like a want-to-be Jesus!

When I finished my chocolate bar I crumpled up the wrapper and threw it in the trash bin, then I walked over to my two bags and started to unpack them. I can't believe Eunhyuk was rude enough to point out how poor I am. Who does he think he is? I swear, we're never going to get along. It that the body of an angel has to be wasted on such a horrid person. If I had a hit list, he would probably be the first name you would see.

I finished unpacking and threw my bag in the bottom of my closet. It made a weird noise when it hit the hard wood floor, as if there was still something weighing it down. I picked it up and brought it over to my new king size bed. After searching the entire bag and coming up empty I looked in the pocket that I never use because it's too small for anything bigger then something the size of a prescription medication bottle. There was something wrapped in it with a piece of folded paper taped to it. I unfolded the paper.

Dear Donghae,

I couldn't bare the thought of not being able to be near my baby boy so I talked to Dongso's mother and we worked out a deal. She bought a cell phone and will pay it's bill, including long distance calls to me and your friends, if I would help her around the house a few nights every week. I took up the offer immediately. In the package you'll find a new cellular phone that I hope you enjoy and use wisely. It has instant message, unlimited texting, unlimited minutes, and a bunch of other stuff that I have no clue what they are. Enjoy, honey.

Love,
Mom and Sujin


I let out a quiet sound of delight and ripped open the package, and sure enough a cell phone stared back at me. It was the first one I've ever gotten. I was scared that it would break it if I touched it since technology seems to hate me. I quickly shot an message to my mom telling her how much I loved it, because I know that she wouldn't be able to answer the phone right now.

Next, I dialed the number I know just as well as my own. "Hello. This is Dongso. Who is calling?"

"Dongso!" I squealed.

"Yes! You got the gift! Finally! Mom told me about it and I've been waiting forever for you to call me. I can't believe it took you this long to find it!"

"I know. I'm sorry! It's just that the guy I'm stuck boarding with is already getting on my nerves and we had a slight disagreement."

"Tell Dr. Dongso all about it. I want to hear about your first day in school."

I spilled everything to him. I told him about IU, about Eunhyuk slapping my , about having him in all my classes, about the argument we just recently had.

"He had the nerve to ask such personal things? What the hell?"

"I know! It's as if he has no respect at all. Then again his mother left him a note saying she'd be gone until tomorrow night, so I'm guessing he has no family to bothered with."

"Meh. That's no excuse."

"I know, I know."

"You should get back at him. You know, play his own game."

"Ugh, I don't know, Dongso."

"You can do it, Donghae. When you want to be you can be a real , no offense. Just let that side show through a bit more when you're around him. Beat him at his own game."

"You really think I'd be capable of doing that?"

"You've done it before for much lesser reasons. What makes this situation any different?"

"You're right. It just gets on my nerves. He's got to be in control and he's such a ual person! You know how low I'm going to have to become to hurt him?"

"Inadvertently take him up on his offer. You could learn a little somethin' somethin' while experimenting with him. Don't get attached, just throw whatever he does to you back in his face."

"I hate to admit it, but I like the way you think, Dongso. He's not going to be the only one who is in charge around here anymore."

"That's the spirit! Anyway, I got to go, but I'll call you later. Tell me how everything goes, yeah?"

"Of course. Bye, Babe."

"Bye Donghae!" he giggled before hanging up.

I started pacing my room, thinking on how to get back at him. I stopped when I heard soft mumbles. I learned against the wall closest to my door and heard the next thing that came out of Eunhyuk's mouth. "Yeah, I can't believe it either. He's hot, too. He's a total puss though. He's shy and . He'd probably go jump off a cliff if a teacher told him to." My fists started to shake because they were clenched so tight. He's making assumptions about me! How dare he! I'm just... I'm livid! I don't know what took over me, but I decided I had to get even, now. I just did what my body told me to do, and that was walk up to him.

I walked through his door and slowly but surely creeped up behind him. He was facing his back wall, towards the window and away from the doorway. He started speaking again, "I know ri-" and I cut him off by shoving my hands in his back pockets and squeezing. He dropped his cell phone in shock.

I hate to admit it, but he had an amazing . It was round, but not too round, and small, but not to small, and if this makes sense, big, but not too big. It was perfect. I'm falling in love with those skinny jeans of his, fast. I rest my head on his shoulder. That's exactly where I came up to on him. He was slightly taller, not by much, maybe four inches taller. I lent forward and kissed the spot behind his ear. I remember Dongso telling me how it was such a turn on for him when he did that. I felt him shiver ever-so-slightly and could tell he was trying to suppress it. I smirked in victory and let my hot breath fan across his neck. "You know, I heard it's not polite to talk about people. Especially when they can hear you."

I twitched a little at my own voice. It was low and husky, something I've never been able to master before. It's probably because I was so into the moment. I started moving my hands against his , tracing random designs into it. I have to say it again, I am in love with his perfect . I continued from where I left off a few moments before, "It can bite you in the ." I pulled my hands out of his back pockets and saw how he visibly tenses, probably missing the contact. If he wanted contact, I'd give him contact. I pulled my hand back and brought it down on his backside fast and quick and hard. I didn't want to be nice about this. This is supposed to be payback. I was even more satisfied when I heard him release a low moan. I faltered for a second. God, was that music to my ears. It was even better then his laugh.

I started to get hard. Oh , no way. Nuh uh. This isn't supposed to be happening. Dead kittens. Two girls one cup. ladies. Mom !Blurgh. Yeah... definitely gone. I wanted to walk out and leave Eunhyuk right there but I couldn't bring myself to turn around. After i kicked his cell phone away. I resumed our previous position. I started tracing circles into his thigh with my other hand. "You don't know me, Eunhyuk. You know nothing about me, and I don't like people making assumptions about me. Would you?"

I put both hands on his thighs to push myself up against him more. I wanted to make him suffer. I traced soothing patterns in his thighs and eventually I got up enough nerve to move my hand to his manhood and squeeze it, hard. His head lolled back on his shoulder while another moan escaped his perfect lips. Dammit, he's so hard to resist. I continued him as I felt his hands wind around my back to pull me closer. Nope. Way to far. He has no say in this. I quickly disengaged myself from him. I gave him one last spanking before I left the room, knowing how much I probably just pissed him off, uttering "payback's a , isn't it?"

As I was about to walk into my room I realized I forgot to tell him something and popped my head back into his room. "You know Eunhyuk, I saw something that I liked, and I couldn't resist." With one last wink I was outta there. I had to throw what he did to me yesterday back in his face, and damn, did it feel good. I knew I would sleep with a smile on my face tonight.

I feel asleep with one thought on my mind. It feels good to be in control.

________________________________________________

I woke up and made my way to my personal shower, quickly rinsing myself. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist, only to be quickly slammed up against the wall, head first.

I felt soft nips and kisses being placed along the back of my neck and I couldn't help but let a groan pass my lips. I think it was half pleasure and half pain from being pushed up against the wall. Eunhyuk traced circles into my lower back with his thumbs as he continued playing with my neck. "You know, you're so irresistible when you're standing there, soaking wet, in a towel."

"Wow," I somehow was able to mutter. "Irresistible. You know a big word. You want a prize?"

With an animalistic growl he picked me up off the wall, only to slam me into it again, throwing his body into mine. He tsked. "You don't know who you're messing with, Donghae. I'll be your worst nightmare I promise." He the back of my neck and I shuddered. He pulled away then and delivered another slap to my . "Get dressed. We have to leave for school in twenty minutes."

I didn't bother objecting. I was still trying to process what just happened.

_______________________________________________

Once we walked into school a lot of peoples eyes were on us. I could tell they treat people like slabs of meat here. People were looking at both of us with lust. Probably thinking about how they could ravage us alive. People were looking at Eunhyuk with jealousy. They probably wanted me to live with them so they could tie me to a bed and me. IU was fuming. No surprise there.

She followed me around like a leech. I think she thought if she shoved her s in my face enough times I'd somehow miraculously turn straight. Let me tell you, if I had to go for any girl it would be Emma watson. I'd go bi-ual or straight for her. So, I guess you could say I'm gay and Emma watson-specific.

It was now nearing the end of eighth period, biology. Mr. Choi looked towards me and asked me to go look for Eunhyuk. I rolled my eyes. Great, just great. He had asked to go to the bathroom and had been gone for fifteen minutes. There was currently only ten minutes left in the school day.

I checked all the bathrooms and had no luck. I then realize I skipped one. I jogged over to it and saw the door was locked. I unfolded a paper clip and stuck it in the lock, and grinned when I heard it click open. Yeah, I know how to pick a lock. Blame it on some pretty wild adventures back home.

I peeked into the bathroom only to see some very attractive blond boy shoving his tongue down Eunhyuk's throat, while giving him a . I was momentarily struck by how big Eunhyuk was, but dismissed the thought with a quick shake of my head. They were so into it they didn't even notice me walk in and grab the nozzle on the sink. I pointed it at them and turned it on hot.

They screamed and broke apart, me laughing all the while. "Ugh. Just go Taeyoung. Let me deal with the rat." Eunhyuk growled to the boy who I now know was named Taeyoung. Taeyoung glared at me one last time before leaving the bathroom. Eunhyuk turned to me while he struggled to pull his red skinny jeans up. "What the is your problem."

"I don't know. Got Bored. Needed to get you back for this morning." I said with a yawn.

"You ing . I'll ruin you. I'll make you regret this." he said pushing me up against the wall.

I lost all my confidence right then and there. "What are you gonna do to me?"

He opened his mouth but was cut off by the bell. He smirked and released me before leaving the bathroom. I was momentarily surprised he didn't punch me or anything like that. After I got out of my daze I headed outside to find Eunhyuk to drive me home, just catching site of him and Taeyoung leaving the student parking lot, hooting and hollering all the way.

I growled lightly. I had no idea where he lived or how to get there and my only ride had just deserted me.

Out of nowhere a cherry red convertible pulled up to me and I looked up to see that IU was driving it. Why am I not surprised? How much more cliche can she get? "Need a ride, hot stuff?"

I smirked evilly. "Yeah, thanks. You know Eunhyuk's address right?"

"Of course I do."

I opened the door and hopped in. "I'll be going there. I'd love for you to stay and spend some time with us. You know, as my way of thanking you." I tried to sound flirtatious.

"I'd love that!" she exclaimed before gunning the engine. I guess it worked.

Over the few days I have been here I noticed that IU and Eunhyuk really didn't get along. IU wanted him, he didn't want her. They both had really strong personalities too, that would obviously clash. I thought about what would happen the second Eunhyuk realized I willingly allowed IU to step inside his house. I smiled happily. This was going to be good, and I'd have a feeling I was going to enjoy every minute of what is soon to come.