007 (Eunhyuk)

I'm Incharge.


Have I told you I ing hate school? Oh... I did? I guess I'll just have to repeat myself; I ing hate school, with a passion. Every day seems to get slower then the one before and even though I have Donghae in all of my classes, the days haven't gotten any better since he's been here. I think they're slightly worse since he's getting all of the attention that I deserve.

I'm currently in eighth period. I have to end the day with biology. Seriously? It's the slowest subject out there. It's slower then math, and that's saying something. It's only two minutes into the period and I'm already ready to shove a knife in my hand if that gets me out of this class. I cast my mind back to this morning.

When I woke up I was pissed off. That's putting it nicely. I am not only embarrassed by my reactions but I gave into his advances. I gave in to him. It was by total accident, because I was caught by surprised, but I ing gave in! I had to make him pay. I mean, who was I to just lay back and allow him to think he can control me?

I lent back in my seat and smirked at how I was able to get him to be able to squirm beneath me earlier. I wasn't lying when I said he's irresistible when he is soaking wet in nothing but a towel, hanging very low on his waist. I felt myself get slightly from remembering this morning's events. I turned towards Taeyoung and caught his attention my lightly tapping my hand on my desk. He glanced towards me and knew exactly what I wanted.

I raised my hand. "Yes. Mr. Lee?" Mr. Choi asked, exasperatedly.

"May I use the restroom, please?" Okay, so I was up, but I needed to get out of here now and was in no mood to argue.

"Fine, Fine," he waved me off dismissively.

I smirked and got up from my seat, heading to the boys restroom in the furthest wing of the school. No one ever used it, and Taeyoung knew to meet me there.

I walked in and looked under the stalls. No one was occupying any, good. It made my life a tiny bit easier. I turned around when I saw the door open and Taeyoung walk in, a y smirk on his face. He stared me down as he slowly turned the lock on the door and stalked towards me, crashing his lips over mine almost immediately. We were groping and feeling everywhere, taking in everything about each other. This was pretty normal for the two of us.

I slammed him up against the bathroom wall as I palmed him through his jeans. I knew the more aroused he was the better he'd be. No, I wasn't talking about . Even I think in a public restroom is disgusting. s, on the other hand, are very welcome. I moved my mouth to his neck and started biting his flesh then I ran my tongue over his abused flesh, earning a low moan from him as his hands flew to me belt, clawing at it.

I took the opportunity to move my lips to his ear and gently bit down on his ear lobe, making him emit a low, desperate moan. "Taeyoung, I've been waiting for this," I lied. He didn't need to know that though. He clawed even more at my jeans, having trouble getting them down because they were so tight. "I want you so bad that I wanna your face into the next dimension," I said huskily, into his ear. I felt him shiver. I knew exactly what to do to get to him. I his earlobe. "I want you to do everything I say, or there will be consequences," I whispered seductively into his ear. "You don't want to suffer the consequences do you, Tae?" I asked as I ran my hands down his body, stopping to give his package a hard squeeze.

"N-no," he stuttered out before picking me up and practically slamming me down onto the counter, ripping my pants off in the process. He palmed me through my boxers and I ordered him to take them off, he more then willingly complied. I lent forward and grabbed his .

"I want to hear you ing scream my name. It's so hot." I ordered, almost out of breath due to how much pain my was causing me.

I squeezed his package. "Eunhyuk! Oh, God, Eunhyuk!" He rubbed himself against me, breathing heavily. He duck his head and took me into his mouth. He could be a professional at this, he's done this so many times.

My back arched as I felt him me, his teeth running down my shaft as his tongue swirled around my tip. I my hips forward wanting him to start bobbing his head. He knew what I wanted and slowly started to bob his head. He's such a good listener. I don't what I'd do if he wasn't around. I felt his hand come up to play with my balls real quick before he wrapped it around my base. This is the part I enjoyed the most. Before he wasn't even able to start pumping me since we were suddenly being showered in burning hot water.

We broke apart out of shock and surprise. We'd never been caught before, and I saw him lock the door. I turned to see who the culprit was. Of course, it was Donghae. I came here to get rid of my dirty thoughts about him, but no, he has to barge in anyway. Is he asking me to just tie him down and him? I truly think he is. His laughing made me want to do just that.

"Ugh. Just go Taeyoung. Let me deal with the rat." Taeyoung looked like he was about ready to kill Donghae. He glanced at me then gave Donghae a stone cold glare before turning around and exiting the bathroom. I bent down and tried to pull my skinny jeans back up. It was a bit hard since they were already skin tight and I still had sort of a hard on. "What the is your problem?" I demanded of Donghae.

He tried to act all nonchalant. "I don't know. Got Bored." He looked up at me and smirked. "Plus, I had to get you back for this morning."

I advanced towards him and pushed him against the wall. "You ing !" I snarled in his face. "I'll ruin you. I'll make you regret this." I threatened slowly.

I could see all confidence drain  from his feature, replaced with a truly scared look. Good. I was about to continue when the bell rang, cutting me off. I let go of him and exited the bathroom, not wanting to bother with him anymore.

I tracked Taeyoung down and we got in my car.

"Where's the rat?" he asked with an annoyed look on his face.

"I left him there, scared less. He looked like he was about to piss himself." I looked into my rear view mirror as I pulled out of the parking lot. "He's at the steps! He's pissed we left without him! I bet he doesn't even know how to get home!"

"Yeah, baby!" He screamed. He flashed him the finger as I rounded the corner. Both of us cracking up the entire ride home.

I went in and made us some nachos for a snack. I missed lunch because I forgot money and I'm starving.

Taeyoung rapped his arms around my waist. "You know, Eunhyuk. I think we should finish where we left off earlier once we're done eating. I bet it's going to take a while for little Donghae to come home. If not, maybe it'll do him some good to hear how real men do it." He said huskily into my ear.

I would undoubtedly take him up on his offer, but I didn't want to give him a big ego. He's the only one that could have me whenever he wants, but that was only because I'm ninety-nine percent of the time, and because he's pretty good in bed. Not as good as me, but pretty close. "I'll have to think about it, Tae," I responded teasingly while wriggling my way out of his embrace, making sure to grind against his package quickly.

Ten minutes later we were curled up on the couch watching a movie.


We heard the front door open and close and two voices reached us. ", I didn't think Donghae would get here so quickly," Taeyoung whined. It was obvious he didn't like him. It could be because of him interrupting us earlier, but I doubt it. It seemed like the second I told him about him staying with me he started to hate him.

Donghae walked in with IU. Whoa, wait. IU?! "What the is she doing here?" I growled.

"I wanted to bring a friend here and I thought you two should get to know each other," he said with fake innocence oozing off of each word.

"Isn't that so awesome of him?!" IU asked, trying to get the attention back to her.

"No," Taeyoung and I responded dryly.

"Oh, that ," Donghae said worth a snort as he left the room to go make a phone call, yelling to IU to make herself comfortable.

She smirked before she inched her way over to Taeyoung and I, forcefully pushing us apart so she could sit between us. I thought of how desperate she must be to be doing this to two juniors when she's a senior. She put a hand on one of my knee, completely ignoring Taeyoung, tracing designs up my thigh. I couldn't help but flash back to Donghae doing this to me just last night, and my twitched.

She grinned, thinking that she was probably doing this to me. The thought sickened me a bit. "Look Eunhyuk, we both know you want me, and I want you. So why don't we just get this over with?" she asked suggestively.

I barked out a laugh. "How many times do I have to tell you no? You're a worthless little person whose going nowhere in life. I'm not going to waste my time on you."

"Hah, you think I'm the worthless one?" she barked out. "Look at you! You think you own everything when you don't!"

"That's where you're wrong. I do own everything." I pointed out.

She growled because she couldn't think of a comeback. Go in the shower, plug your nose, and hold your breath while you count to a million. It would make all of our lives easier.

Donghae come downstairs then. "IU, want to stay for dinner?"

"Of course!" she squealed.

"Awesome. I'm sorry to be rude, but I got to go to the store and stock up on groceries. You wouldn't mind staying with Eunhyuk, would you?" Donghae asked, putting on the fake innocence act again. He really did need to go to the store though. We decided each week we'd switch getting the groceries and it was his turn.

"Of course not. You take your time, sweetie," she said happily. You could see her happiness shining through her eyes. I made a disgusted noise under my breath. I can't kick her out because Donghae invited her to stay. Dammit!

"Listen man," Taeyoung said, clapping my knee. "I'm gonna go. Good luck with," he paused, "that." With a snarl he walked out of my house, glaring at Donghae again. Great, my best friend deserted me and left me with wanna-be-Barbie.

We could hear Donghae rummaging around in the kitchen, probably taking inventory of the stuff we needed, before leaving the house.

IU turned to me and situated herself on my lap, so she was straddling me. A sudden idea popped into my head, and it was too good to pass up. I could get pleasured and take care of IU at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone. I just have to try real hard not to puke in the process.

I bucked my hips up and IU let out a really surprised squeal before smirking. "I knew you wanted me." she grinned before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I want you so bad, IU. I just couldn't stand breaking poor Donghae's heart. He's got such a big crush on you."

She grinned. "Really?" I nodded. Whatever happens tonight, she'll still be on Donghae. It's obvious he can't stand her. I could take care of him too, while having my fun. IU leaned in towards my lips and I quickly turned my head, allowing her to on my neck instead. No kissing, I noted to myself. One kiss and this plan would be down the tubes because I'd be so disgusted I'd have to run away and shove a toothbrush down my throat.

She's horrible at this. She's sloppy and didn't even bother trying to find my sweet spot. I started , faking it the entire time. You gotta convince her you like this, I reminded myself. She started rubbing me through my jeans and that didn't trigger a response in me at all. I may be bi-ual, but I lean more towards men. Girls still , but IU isn't one of them. I thought back to what Taeyoung did to me earlier and slowly got hard. I could feel her smirk against my neck thinking she was doing all this to me, controlling me. I lent back for a second as I bucked my hips again. This time she moaned and ripped her shirt off.

I quickly followed suit, ripping all of our clothes off so I was just in my boxers, her in a pink lacy thong. I wanted to make a sarcastic remark at how cliche that was, but I was somehow able to hold my tongue. I flipped us over so we were laying down on the couch, me on top. I lifted my hips up and brought them down on hers over and over again. She wasn't even fun to . The noises she let loose were too wanna-be--star. So she's a wanna-be--star-Barbie.

I sat up and pulled my boxers off so I was fully . "You're so big," she said breathlessly. Yeah, I know, . She looked at me, admiring my size. It was like she was in a trance. I crawled up on her so that my started to grind against her stomach. "Do it." I commanded.

She wrapper her hand around my and started pumping me. She'd been pumping me for a while and I was even getting anything out of it. She seemed to be the only one enjoying herself. I rolled my eyes and moaned again ripping her hand off me. She smirked, thinking that I couldn't take it anymore and was about to .

She lent up and shoved her chest in my face. I lifted my head up and rolled my eyes at the look of what seemed to be pure ecstasy etched across her features. She's too easy. Out of nowhere her phone went off.

She groaned and lent over to pick it up, so I slowly slid her off of me. "yes daddy." I heard her repeating into her phone I realized she was using her "angel voice." Pathetic. I grabbed my phone and quickly snapped a few pictures of her when she wasn't looking. Good blackmail. She does anything to us, and I can easily ruin her.

I walked over to her and slipped my fingers into her thong pulling it off with little protest from her. She put her hand over the phone. "Don't do that! I'm on the phone with my Dad!"

"What?! IU, what are you doing?!" we heard her her Dad yell through the phone. Stupid , she covered the receiver of the phone, not the speaker.

"Eunhyuk! Look what you did!" she screamed.

"Eunhyuk?! Eunhyuk?! You're with Eunhyuk?!" You could hear her father bellow into the phone.

I just smirked and went to gather up the rest of her clothes. She was trying to concoct a lie but failing miserably. She finally just hung up on him.

I walked towards my front door with her following me. "This is all your fault! I'm ing grounded because of you!" she growled, pointing an accusatory finger at me.

"No, it's not. You're the idiot who picked up the phone while we were messing around. By the way, you are the worst I've ever had. ing a hole in the ground would be better then ing you." I opened the door and threw her clothes outside. "You want your clothes, go get them!" I put a hand on her lower back and softly pushed her outside and that's when I noticed Donghae standing there, eyes wide.

IU screamed in embarrassment and tried to fight her way back into the house, but I just pushed her closer to Donghae who backed away, disgusted at the site of the female. With one last smirk I pushed her out into the middle of the stairs and grabbed Donghae's hand, pulling him inside, making him drop the groceries in the entryway.

We could hear IU screaming, making a spectacle of herself. If she were smart she would have just grabbed her clothes and hopped into her car or changed then get into her car. She's making people look her way because she won't shut the hell up. Attention . I rolled my eyes.

I turned to Donghae and backed him up against the front door, pressing my body to his. He was shaking uncontrollably. "You want me," I stated matter-of-factly.

"N-n-no I d-don't!" he tried to respond. Just the way he said it could clearly prove that he was lying. I leaned down to whisper in his ear, "You gotta earn me. I'm a ing prize." I turned around and walked away, feeling his gaze follow my until I was out of sight.

I tried to think why he reacted so childishly. It was like he never saw a before, or a person of any gender. The thought struck me. I forgot! He's a ! He's probably never seen a person before! This is just too good. I'm already deflowering his eyes without even realizing it!

I looked out of my window to see IU standing on my lawn, topless, screaming obscenities at my front door. I chuckled and closed my drapes before busying myself for the rest of the day until I could go to sleep.
_________________________________________________

When I woke up in the morning Donghae ignored me. I guess I could say I was expecting that. He's too much of a goody-goody to act normal after seeing a person. I think I'll walk around more often, just to get to him.

We drove to school in silenced, barely making it to first period before the bell rang. Unfortunately, the first thing that happened when we got there was get reprimanded by Mrs kim for not doing our homework up to her standards. At least we did it. Then she handed us both passes saying the principal wanted to see us.

We simultaneously threw our heads back in annoyance. We've been starting to pick up on each others habits, unfortunately. We walked down to Mr. kim's office, still not uttering a word. We walked in and sat in the seat, only to be greeted with an angry Mr. kim and a fake teary-eyed IU.

"I can't believe you both are so stupid you think you can go around forcing IU into your home and to act out ual scenes with you for your own sick pleasure!" he bellowed. Donghae looked taken aback. He didn't expect any of this. I did, but I didn't think they'd pull him into it. Plus, I didn't force her into anything. Technically, she started it all. A fake sob found its way out of IU's throat.

"Donghae, I'm so disappointed in you. You've only been in Korea for a few days and you're already causing trouble. You have nothing of the sort on your record! You must have gotten away with serious in Taiwan, but you can't here! Especially if you bring my daughter into this!"

"But I-" Donghae tried to defend himself.

"No buts! You both are suspended for two weeks'  IU grinned happily as we were both forced out of the office.

As we got into my car Eunhyuk turned to me and uttered the first words he said to me all day. "On my ride home yesterday IU told me that she's having a Halloween party in two in a half weeks. She probably doesn't want us there anymore, but we're going, and we're going to stir up a whole lot of hell. Nobody ing ruins my reputation because they didn't get what they wanted." He muttered angrily.

I looked at him and nodded my head, thinking about how useful the pictures I took last night could be. For once we were on the same terms. Plus, I loved seeing the evil side of him.

I smirked thinking about what was waiting ahead of us. Two weeks of no school, stuck in a house all alone with no one but little Donghae to keep me company. This has got to be fun. It's like a gift from God!