Together Again

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Girls’ Generation make ‘em feel the heat…’

Sooyoung’s ringing tone made her wake up. She looked at her clock beside her lampshade. It was only 6:00 am. She took her phone beside her clock and answered it with a sleepy voice.

“Hello~”

“Hey! Sleepy head! Get up! Don’t you know that it’s six in the morning? We’ve got many things to do today.” A guy said on the other line.

“I-I know, it’s six in the morning but…who are you?” she asked as she was still lying on her bed.

“Hey! Choi Sooyoung, why don’t you look at your phone to see who are you talking to.”

Sooyoung looked at her phone and was shocked when she saw her brother’s name.

‘Siwon oppa’

“Oppa!” she shouted and made her sit on her bed.

“Thank God, you’re now awake. It looks like you’ve missed me.”

“Of course! It’s been a long time since we saw each other.”

They last saw each other on Tiffany’s wake and internment.

“You’re right. I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to communicate to you lately.”

“Don’t worry. I understand that you’re busy.” Sooyoung said.

“I would want to make it up to you. So, can I borrow you for a day?” Siwon asked.

“Oppa, are you asking me on a date?” she jokingly asked.

“Why? I can’t ask my sister for a date?” he answered.

Sooyoung laughed. “Okay. So what time are we going to meet?”

“I’ll pick you up at seven.”

“What!? That early?”

“Hey, are you planning to go back to sleep? Did you even really miss me?”

“Uh-oh, busted.”

“You stubborn kid! Come on, get ready. I’m leaving the house now.”

“Alright, alright, I’ll get ready now.” Sooyoung said disappointed ‘cause she can’t continue her sleep.

“So, I’ll be seeing you in an hour, okay?”

“Okay. Bye.” She said then hangs up.

Sooyoung went out of her room with excitement though she was still sleepy at that time. The thought of seeing her brother after a long time makes her heart jump with excitement. She took her towel from their clothesline at their veranda. After a while, Seohyun also went out of her room and was surprised that Sooyoung was already awake.

“Sooyoung, today's Saturday. Why are you up so early?” her best friend asked.

“Yup, I know.” She stopped and smiled at her.

“Then why are you up this early?”

“I have a date today.” Sooyoung said happily.

“A date? This early?” Seohyun asked in shock looking at the wall clock near the dining table. “And with whom are you going to have a date with?” she curiously asked.

“Guess who? “ she asked holding her best friend ‘s hands. “My brother just called and he asked me to spend the whole day with him. Isn’t that great?” she said excitedly as if nothing happened last night.

“Really? Wow! That’s really great! It’s been months since you’ve seen each other, right?”

“Yeah, and I’m really excited to spend the whole day with my brother. So, I’ll leave you here. I’ll take my bath first.” Sooyoung was about to go inside the bathroom near the door of their apartment when Seohyun spoke up.

“Wait--”

“Yes?” Sooyoung turned around as she heard her best friend.

“Can I ask what had happened last night before you came home? I was a bit worried because you didn’t eat dinner.” Seohyun asked with a sudden change of emotion as she was still worried about her best friend so with Sooyoung as she remembered what happened last night.

“Oh, that? I just had a stomach ache but I’m alright now so, don’t worry about me. I’m fine.” She lied and faked a smile as she entered the bathroom.

As she closed the door, she remembered Ryeowook’s favor.

‘Can you please help me confess to Seohyun? PLEASE!!??’  as if it was still ringing in her ear and in her mind. She leaned at the door. She remembered how she agreed to help him and she really didn't know what came up to her for her to agree.

“Ahh! Sooyoung, will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter