A New Life...A New 'Me'

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You mean we’re moving in Leeteuk hyung’s house? We’re going back to Seoul?” Taemin exclaimed.

“It’s not yet decided. I haven’t said ‘yes’ to him. It’s still up to grandma if she’ll agree.” Donghae explained, “But I’m still unsure if it’s appropriate to go back to Seoul with the girl’s condition.”

“I agree with you, Donghae. We still need to discuss this more further. We need to consider her condition right now.” Their grandma butts in as she put their breakfast on the table. “Is she awake?”

“She’s still asleep.” Taemin responded as she was about to get some food when his grandmother slapped his hands, “Aw!!”

“Have you prayed?” she scolded.

“Not yet,” he responded with and embarrassed smile.

“I’ll do it,” Donghae said as he closed his eyes and clasped his hands, “Father, thank you for this food we are about to eat, bless this and may it give strength to our physical bodies. Bless also the one who’ve prepared this and please continue to protect us and we also pray that she would fully recover. Thank you. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.”

“Let’s eat!” Taemin said.

After eating their breakfast, Donghae went to the girl’s room hoping that she is now awake. He brought with him her breakfast his grandma had made before she left to the market. He placed the food on top of the desk beside her bed and took a seat on the stool near the bed. He was waiting for her to wake up.

“Who are you?” asking the sleeping girl, “Where are you from? You are…too beautiful…to be in this kind of situation…not remembering anything…” he said looking at her beautiful and innocent face, talking to her like the way he used to when she was still in the hospital.

The girl, who was sleeping in an upright position, was slowly opening her eyes.

“Good morning,” he greeted with a smile, “I brought you your breakfast.”

Though Donghae was cheerful towards her, she was just quiet and expressionless as she tried to make herself in a sitting position.

“Let me help you,” he offered as she just looked at him blankly still with bandage on her head. Donghae placed a pillow behind her back so she could lean comfortably. “You need to finish this soup for you to have your medications.” He seated at her bed and took the bowl of soup and tried to feed her. Slowly, she opened . Little by little she was trying to eat.

“Do you…by any chance…remember anything?” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter