True Feelings

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun ran and saw Jessica and Sungmin in front of the emergency room. Jessica stood up as she saw him running towards them.

“Where’s grandma?” he worriedly asked

“She’s still inside, Kyu. Let’s just wait for the doctor to come out.” She comforted

Sungmin was holding his anger since Tiffany’s death up until now that he can’t take it anymore. He stood up and went near Kyuhyun, “YAH! Cho Kyuhyun!!! What do you think you’re doing? While you’re killing yourself, you’re also killing your own grandma, the only person you have right now. What the heck are you doing? You’re only thinking of yourself. You’re just a selfish brat who only thinks of his own suffering rather than how much people suffering around him!” he shouted.

“Sungmin, this isn’t the right time to do that,” Jessica tried to stop him.

Sungmin just left an annoyed sigh while Kyuhyun was just looking down when the doctor came out of the emergency room.

“Doc,” Jessica approached the doctor followed by Kyuhyun while Sungmin was just listening from afar, “how is she?”

“How’s my grandma?” the grandson of the patient asked

The doctor took a deep sigh before he spoke, “She’s fine… as of now. I'll be honest with you, she’s not going to live any longer. She’s slowly getting weaker. The medicines aren’t working on her anymore. I’m afraid it will come anytime. I’m sorry.” The doctor said in apologetically and left the three.

Kyuhyun was just looking down, not believing what the doctor had said but this is real, this is happening. He had to accept the fact that she is leaving him soon. He walked near the door and looked at her grandma from the door’s window, “Grandma, I’m sorry…I’m really sorry…” he uttered and leaned his head against it and cried.

Jessica went near him and tapped his shoulder. Letting him know that he still has them as his friends for him to lean and to depend on. Without any word, she continued to tap his shoulder. While Sungmin had also pitied the young man for the series of unfortunate events in his life. First, Tiffany and now his grandma.

Ever since Kyuhyun had been in the company, they had been friends. Sungmin helped Kyuhyun to fulfill his dream of being a singer. He also helped him confess his feelings to Tiffany before who was known as the company’s successor back then.

After all what had happened, he still cared for his friend and a young brother to him. Sungmin wasn’t the type of guy who would show what he really feels rather he makes fun of it or he get’s angry. But seeing Kyuhyun, the only thing he felt was just pity for the guy and wished he could do something to ease his pain.

---

Back at HM Entertainment building, Taeyeon was left alone at his desk just outside Jessica’s office and was thinking of the guy who helped her get her bag back when it was snatched from her.

That tall and handsome guy with a nice physique, she remembers it well, “I wish we would meet again.” She said while making a cute face.

After daydreaming, she went back to work and was reading some files when a tall and handsome guy stood in front of her.

“Good morning, how may I help you, sir?” She bowed without looking at him and was surprised when he lifted her head and looked at him.

“Good morning, I have an appointment with Ms. Jessica.” The handsome guy replied with his dashing smile revealing his dimples on his right cheek.

Taeyeon was just blankly looking at him as if she was still dreaming.

“Ahm…miss? Is there a problem?” the guy asked, “Is there something on my face?”

“No…Nothing… sir,” she stuttered as she realized it wasn’t a dream,”I just…thought… by any chance, do you remember me? I’m the one you helped from the snatcher the other time, remember?”

The guy thought for a moment, “Ah…I remember now. You’re that girl? What a coincidence!”

“So, what are you doing here?” the petite girl asked

“Well, I actually have an appointment with Ms. Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter