It's All Coming Back

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside his car, Kyuhyun, who was sitting at the back, was still looking at the CD Seohyun gave him, “She’s really persistent…” he told himself, “Mr. Cha,” he called his driver, “will you please play this? Thank you…” then he took the music notebook and opened it. The title read ‘The Late Autumn’. The first two verses and last chorus were written by Seohyun while the third verse and first chorus were written by Kyuhyun.

Ot jang eul yeo reo bo a sseo
Myeot beo ri nu ne ddi eo sseo
Jo geum i reun geot gat ji man i beo sseo
Geo ul ap nae mo seu beun geu ddae geu mo seup

(I opened my closet and a few outfits came into my eye
It seems a bit early but I put it on anyway
My image in the mirror is the image from back then)

Ssa neul hae seo deo jo a sseo
Gol mo geun hae ga ji ryeo hae
Keo pi hyang i geu ddae ro nal de ryeo ga
Show window gyeo ul o seul ba ra bo deon geu ddae ro

(I liked it better cold, the sun is about to set in the alleyway
The coffee aroma brings me back to then
When I looked at the clothes hanging on the shop window)

Geu rae neo yeo sseo nal de ri go na on geon
Nae ju meo ni sok nae so neul ggok jap deon
Geu hae neut ga eu rye neo i jen eo di reul geon ni
Neo ye bal so ri ga geu ri wo

(Yes it was you, who brought me out
You, who put your hand in my pocket and held my hand, In that year, late autumn
Now where should I walk? I miss the sound of your footsteps)

Ba ra meul ma syeo bo a sseo
Ga seum do bo go pa hae seo
Han gyeol na a jin ga seu meun jae chok hae
Him deun ba mi o gi jeo ne do ra ga ja go

(I drank in the wind, because my heart longed for it too
My heart that's gotten a bit better presses me on
For me to go back before the night comes)

Geu rae neo yeo sseo nal de ri go na on geon
Nae ju meo ni sok nae so neul ggok jap deon
Geu hae neut ga eu rye neo i jen eo di reul geon ni
Neo ye bal so ri ga geu ri wo

(Yes it was you, who brought me out
You, who put your hand in my pocket and held my hand
In that year, late autumn
Now where should I walk? I miss the sound of your footsteps)

Geu rae neo yeo sseo ga eu reul ga reu chyeo jun
Gal saek geu ri u mi ggeu chi eom neun bam
Da ga ol nae gyeo u reul i je jun bi hae ya hae
Ba mi gil go gin nae gyeo eu reul
Ni ga neo mu ma neun nae gyeo eu reul

(Yes it was you, the shade of brown, who taught me autumn
The night with the endless longing
I need to prepare for the upcoming winter
For the winter with the long, long nights
For my winter, that has so much of you)

 

Kyuhyun arrived at her manager’ office where Jessica and Sungmin listened to the CD he gave them. After listening, “I like it,” Sungmin stated, “I really never thought you’ll be able to compose a song like this…I liked it, we’ll include it in your album.”

“Actually, I wasn’t --”

“He’s really a precious talent. He is not only good in singing and dancing but also in composing.” Jessica interrupted Kyuhyun, “I think we should start working on it with our arrangers so we could start with the recording process.” She said talking to Sungmin.

“You’re right, I better give it now so we could start recording for the last song as soon as possible.” Sungmin smiled and left the office.

Kyuhyun sighed at the thought that he wasn’t the only person who finished that song. He doesn’t want to bring it all for himself; he’s not that kind of person. “Jessica, the song wasn’t really--”

“We better get going; we still have to finish filming your music video.” She said and started her way to the door while Kyuhyun, who can’t do anything, just followed his manager.

---

At a hotel restaurant in the city of Seoul, Ryeowook just finished his interview for a part-time job. “Thank you very much, Mr. Kang. I will work hard. Thank you very much.” Ryeowook said.

“I trust Leeteuk and so are you. You better not let him down.” Mr. Kang said.

“I won’t.” Ryeowook bowed several times.

“I’ll expect you next week, ok?”

“Yes, Mr. Kang.” Ryeowook smiled happily watching his boss went back to his office.

He actually applied as a part-time pianist in the restaurant every night from five in the afternoon up until eleven in the evening. He even asked for Leeteuk’s help without his sister knowing it because he knew that she won’t allow it.

When he was about to exit the elevator, he bumped onto someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry…” he looked at her and she was smiling at him as she entered the elevator.

“It’s alright…” she said.

The elevator was about to close when he suddenly stopped it with his hands, “Wait!” he said that surprised the young lady.

“Yes?”

“Don’t you…remember me?” he asked.

She just replied with a blank expression.

“I am the guy who brought you back your wallet, remember? You even gave me your calling card.”

“Ah, you’re…”

“Kim Ryeowook,” he excitedly said, “and you’re Im Yoona right?” she nodded.

The elevator automatically rang the alarm for taking it too long to close so Ryeowook took off his and the elevator closed until Yoona pushed the ‘open’ button to get out from the elevator.

They both smiled at each other, “It’s nice to meet you again,” Yoona said.

“You, too…” he smiled shyly.

“By the way, what are you doing here?” she asked.

“I applied as a part-time pianist at the restaurant.” He said, “How about you?”

“I am temporarily staying here.”

Ryeowook just nodded at thought that she is quite rich not mentioning how much her clothes she’s wearing at that time just by the looks of it.

“Do you want to talk at a more comfortable place? Besides, it’s almost lunch time. There’s a restaurant in this hotel. I was about to have my lunch in my room but now that I accidentally met you here, I think it’s more fun to eat lunch with someone.” Yoona said.

“That’s a nice idea…” he said excitedly but with his money eating in the expensive restaurant would make him walk ten kilometers from his house, “but…”

Yoona noticed it immediately, “Don’t worry, it’s my treat. Remember, I haven’t paid you back since you brought back my wallet?” She smiled and it just blew him away that made him accept his offer.

“O—okay…” he uttered.

---

“Really?!” Sooyoung shouted.

“Hey! Don’t shout!” Siwon said on the phone.

Siwon was driving his car when she called his sister. It was the only time where he could tell her the good news. He was about to have a lunch meeting with some investors his uncle asked him to meet with.

“Is that for real? You have a new girlfriend?” She tried to confirm again.

“Yes, you heard it right, my dear sister, your brother has someone in his life again and you know what she’s really nice. I think you’ll like her.”

“As long as she makes you happy, I would.” Sooyoung paused, “I really thought you won’t be dating someone after what happened to you and --”

“Let’s just don’t talk about her,” he stopped her, “I mean, you’re right, I just have to accept the fact that she won’t come back anymore…that I have to forget her…I have to move on. About what happened the last time we met--”

“Don’t talk about it…”

“I’m sorry, Sooyoung, I know of all the people that really care for me, it’s you who’s been suffering a lot since that day. I’m really sorry that you’ve suffered because of me…I’m sorry…”

“Yah! You really want me to cry, do you? Just forget it the important thing is you already found the person you’ll be happy with.”

“Right,” he smiled, “I better get going. I have a lunch meeting in a few minutes. I’ll call you again.”

“Okay, take care of yourself, Oppa.” Sooyoung said on the other line and ended the call.

As Siwon sat down on the reserved table for three, he was roaming his eyes around the place while waiting when a lady in a white dress caught his eyes. She was eating with a young guy, seems like they were talking about funny things that they were laughing.

“She looks familiar…” he thought.

---

Yoona and Ryeowook continued their fun conversation while having their lunch. They’ve talked about a lot of things: about what they do in life and the likes. Ever since Yoona came back from the states she never tried to contact her friends that’s why meeting someone like Ryeowook to whom she had so much fun with made her feel somewhat at home in his home country.

“So, you’re a rich girl?”

“Of course not, I just helped my aunt in the clothing business. I act a bit in some musicals in the broadways, I also do part-time modeling…”

“You’re an actress and a model and yet you’re saying you’re not rich?”

“Living in America doesn’t mean you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter