Starting Over Again

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you be my girlfriend while I’m still finding the right girl for me?”

Jessica recalled as she was drinking a cup of tea in her kitchen.

“Okay, I’ll do it.”“Thank you…thank you for being my friend…”

Jessica looked at her best friend’s picture on top of the dining table, “If you’re still alive…I know you will say that I’m being stupid for accepting his offer…you’re going to say that I have to say what I really feel about him…” Jessica started to tear up, “But what can I do? I don’t have enough courage to tell him…you know how much I tried to forget about my feelings. I tried to date another guy but I realized that I was just being unfair to him because no matter what I do it’s still Sungmin who holds my heart…he was so kind enough that I couldn’t love him back. ” Jessica held her picture, “I wish you were here…I don’t know what I’m going to do…my mind said I need to forget what I feel for him because he won’t notice it but how can I stop my heart from loving him? Especially right now that he asked me out. I know, it’s not like that kind of proposal but what if this is my chance to let him feel how I feel for him? What if he would realize that he also has feelings for me? There are many possibilities…”

---

It was Sunday afternoon when Taeyeon asked Leeteuk to come over to her house.

“Hyung?” Ryeowook asked Leeteuk whom he met at their terrace, “What are you doing here?”

“Your sister called me to come over to ask for something.”

“Ah, why am I still asking why you’re? It’s obviously because of my sister. I better get going and leave you two alone.” He said and went downstairs.

“Leeteuk, you’re here! Come inside!” Taeyeon invited.

“Why did you call me over?” he asked and saw a bunch of clothes on the couch, “What’s this? Are you going to sell them?”

“Of course not! I’m having a hard time to choose what I will wear for our date later.”

“A date? With whom?”

“With Siwon, he asked me for a date. I thought I already told you…”

“I wouldn’t ask if you've alreadytold me…” he said looking away from her.

“What did you say?”

“Ah, nothing! What time are you going to meet later?”

“Seven in the evening,”

“You only have a few hours to prepare. You better choose what to wear.”

“What do you think he would like?” she asked.

“Siwon may look picky but honestly, he likes girls who are just simple yet beautiful.” ‘Leeteuk, what do you think you’re doing? Are you really going to give her to that guy?’ he thought but what can he do, the only thing he would want for her best friend is to be happy.

Taeyeon was still looking at the bunch of clothes displayed on their couch while Leeteuk was looking at it. Leeteuk took the checkered dress with a lavender lace beneath it and showed it to her, “How about this? I think this fits because it’s cold outside.”

Taeyeon took the dress from Leeteuk and went in front of the mirror to see if it fits her. “Not bad. I’ll just wear a trench coat on top. You’re really the best!”

‘Am I really doing this? Letting her have a date with my junior? Choosing her dress for her date?’he thought while looking at her. “Better do good on your first date. I’ll be asking Siwon for updates.” He smiled as he .

Taeyeon turned around, “You’re not going to do that, aren’t you?”

“I could do that! After all, he’s my junior.” He continued to tease.

“Don’t do that! You’re going to embarrass me.” She said as she made face at him.

“Alright, I won’t,” he said as he went near her and held her shoulder, “honestly, I’m happy for you. Congratulations on your first date.” He smiled at her, not showing any signs of uneasiness at the fact that she’s going to date someone else.

“Thank you…”

---

Later that evening, while the Lee family is having their dinner, Donghae announced what he and her grandmother have decided about Leeteuk’s offer.

“Grandma and I talked about Leeteuk’s offer.” Donghae smiled.

Taemin looked at his brother, “Is it about living in Seoul?” he asked excitedly.

Donghae nodded, “We’ve decided that after you graduate high school will be transferring there and of course find a perfect university for you.”

“Really?” Taemin exclaimed.

“Yes, in fact we’ll be having a vacation there after new year to inquire at some colleges.”

“You are really the best, Hyung!!! Yes!!!” Taemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter