Trust

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona had completely packed her things since last night. She also got ready to leave the hotel to move at the apartment. The bell boy from the hotel helped her put her luggage inside the trunk of the cab and started their way not knowing that there’s someone following her.

While on her way, her new found friend, Ryeowook, called.

“I’m actually on my way…” she said.

 “Are you sure you don’t need my help?” he asked.

“I’m fine…I can do it on my own, don’t worry.” She assured him.

Not too far from the cab, Jessica was diligently following her, not taking off her eyes from the yellow cab.

After a 30-minute ride from the hotel, the cab stopped at the apartment building they visited yesterday. The cab driver helped her luggage until someone called her and was surprised.

“Yoona!”

“Ryeowook? What are you doing here?” she asked.

He ran towards her and helped the cab driver with her things, “Well, I just thought you need a guy to help you with some errands. You know some guy stuff. ”

Yoona smiled, “You didn’t have to come here. I told you, I can do it on my own. Don’t you know that I’m strong as you are?” she said flexing her left arm and they both laughed.

“Let’s get this inside.” Ryeowook said and helped her bring her things inside the building.

 

“What?!” Sungmin exclaimed on the other line at her friend’s confession. “What do you think you’re doing, Jess? Why are you following her?”

“I—I just can’t help it. Actually, I don’t know why I’m doing this, too. Maybe, I want to find some answers to my questions now that she’s back. It’s not that I’m going to do something bad to her.” Jessica, who stopped at a café near the apartment where Yoona is moving, replied to her friend.

Sungmin took a sigh, “I know that, Jess. I—I’m just worried. I don’t know why but I feel nervous. Right now, I’m just worried for my cousin.” He replied with a calmed tone.

“Me, too. I know one day will come, the two will meet.” Jessica said.

Silence occurred between the two.

“Do you want me to come with you there?” He asked.

“No, I’ll be fine. When her friend leaves, I’m going to talk to her. Don’t worry, it’ll be fine…I’ll be fine…” she said.

“Okay, take care.”

 

Inside Yoona’s apartment, Yoona went to her room, the first door from the entrance, and unpacked her things, her clothes and dresses so with her shoes and put it inside her closet while Ryeowook, who’s in the kitchen, is unpacking some boxes that contains frying pan, casserole, plates, utensils, etc. After unpacking, the two decided to go out to buy some other things needed in her new apartment and some cleaning materials too. They went to the nearest grocery store neighborhood. Ryeowook helped her to choose stuff needed and that are cheap and that has good quality. He’s used to this because her sister would always bring him with her when she goes to the grocery and learned a lot from her while Yoona was just grateful that she’s with Ryeowook who’s a great help now that it’s her first time living independently after she came back from America.

When they came back, they started cleaning the place and they put the things they bought from the grocery at their respective places.

It took them hours to totally finish cleaning Yoona’s apartment.

“At last, we’re done!” Ryeowook, who’s only wearing his shirt and was sweating all over, said as he sat down on the couch at the living room. “I’ve never actually cleaned like this in my entire life.”

“Not even in your own house?” Yoona asked as they brought some snacks for them.

“No, our house isn’t that messy. My sister doesn’t like it when it’s messy so we regularly clean our house.  Though I’m messy sometimes, she would scold me to clean especially room.” He said while Yoona laughed a bit, “How I wish I also have a sister…”

Ryeowook looked at her, “You don’t have any siblings?” he asked.

Yoona shook her head, “I’m the only child…”

“May I ask where your parents are?” he followed up.

Yoona was silenced for a second, she looked down and then faced him, “…they’re already dead.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that.”

“It’s alright,” she smiled as she was hiding the pain she’s feeling, “How about you? Do you still have your parents with you?”

Ryeowook also shook his head, “Nope,” he said but he still managed to smile, “My mother died about a year ago while my father…I don’t know if he’s still alive or…dead…we never really heard any news about him…since we left him…I only have my sister who’s taking care of me right now…”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that…” she apologized while he just smiles back at her, “I never thought that we’re both orphan,” she said with a sad smile so with Ryeowook. “Oh my, you’re sweating too much,” she noticed, “wait here; I’ll get you a towel.” She said and went inside her room and came back, “Here, wipe your sweat,”

“Thanks,” he replied and wiped his sweat all over his face and then on his chest and his back. Yoona noticed that he was having a hard time wiping his sweat from his back that he couldn’t reach it.

“Wait…let me…” she offered and took the towel from him and wiped his back.

Ryeowook’s cheeks turned to red while Yoona was wiping his sweat.

“It wouldn’t be good if you just let your sweat onto your body till it dries up.” She said.

While wiping Ryeowook’s back, she remembered how she would wipe Siwon’s back every time their training ends. She would take care of him like a real wife and after wiping his boyfriend’s back, he would smile thankfully to her like he would always do.

“Yoona…are you oaky?” he asked when he noticed that she stopped from what she was doing.

“I—I’m sorry…”she stuttered taking off his hands inside his shirt.

After a few minutes Ryeowook already decided to go home. Yoona led him outside the apartment and bid farewell to her friend.

“Take care…” she said. She was about to go back inside the apartment when a young beautiful lady that caught her attention.

“Im Yoona,”

Yoona turned around to see who was calling her and her eyes widened when she recognized who it was – it was one of the people whom she was avoiding to meet ever since she came back to Korea.

“Long time, no see…” the lady continued.

“Jessica…”

 

Back at the Kim’s residence, Taeyeon was doing her daily routine every weekend – cleaning the house. She was already through with the other parts of the house except for her brother’s room. She was putting his books in place as it was all over his desk when a folder caught her attention and got curious so she opened it. At first she thought it was just one of his song pieces but was surprised that it was a resumé – his brother’s resumé.

‘Is he applying for a job?’ she thought.

“I’m home,” Ryeowook shouted as he entered their house.

Taeyeon hurriedly went out of her brother’s room and confronted him, “What’s this?” she asked, holding up the folder she found.

“Hey! What are you doing? Give that back!” Ryeowook said taking it from her.

“Are you applying for a job?” she asked but Ryeowook just looked away from her, “I’m asking you, Ryeowook!” she said angrily.

“Yes…” he said weakly, “Leeteuk hyung helped me to find one…”

“What?!” she exclaimed who was surprised at the next sentence he said, “Leeteuk helped you?” she paused scratching her head, “Since when did you start to hide it from me? Since when did you start to decide on your own? We’ve talked about it before, right? And I didn’t allow you because I want you to focus on your studies and besides my salary’s way enough for the both of us so you don’t need to find a job.” She said scolding her brother.

“But Noona, I also wanted to help you and besides I was already accepted for the job…” he explained.

“Then resign!” she said giving him a glare.

“Come on! Why don’t you just allow me? The vacation has just started. I don’t want to waste my vacation sleeping alone in the house.”

Before Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter