Confession...Rejection

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘What’s with Sooyoung? Why does she want me to go to school today? It’s Sunday and there aren’t anyone in the campus except the guards. She really acts weird these past few days, wonder what’s with her…’ Seohyun thought while wearing her helmet and setting up her yellow scooter and drove her way to school.

She was enjoying the cold breeze as her straight brownish hair flows with the wind. As she reached the campus, she saw her best friend waiting for her at the parking area. She parked her scooter and took off her helmet.

“Seohyun, what took you so long?” Sooyoung asked looking at her watch. It was already 4 o’clock in the afternoon. “I’ve waited for you for almost one hour, you know.” She complained.

“I have to finish my assignment for tomorrow that’s why it took me long.” She said while fixing her hair.

“Okay, let’s go!” Sooyoung said grabbing her friends hand and was dragging her, ‘I just want this to end…’ she thought.

“Hey! Where are we going?” she angrily asked while being dragged.

“Just follow me and stop complaining, okay?” Seohyun knew she’s stubborn and can’t do anything about it so she just followed her.

Sooyoung brought her to the Theater and Arts Building and when they were nearing the piano room Sooyoung stopped and took a handkerchief from her pocket and blindfolded her friend.

“What are you doing?” she curiously asked.

“Uhm…Let’s just say…I have a surprise for you…” she lied; she doesn’t even know if it will surprise her friend in a positive way.

“It’s not even my birthday.”

“Just follow me, okay?” Sooyoung lead her inside the piano room where Ryeowook was waiting. She led her in the middle of the room and looked at Ryeowook and smiled at him, it was a fake smile. He also replied with a smile not knowing the pain she’s bearing. Sooyoung left the two inside and closed the door and stood behind it. “You did great, Sooyoung…you did great…” she said comforting herself from the pain she’s feeling bearing it all alone and left the place because it will only hurt her more.

Ryeowook started singing and playing the piano with his composition ‘Love U More’

Love U More Love U More
Love U More nae mam soge inneun neol
Love U More Love U More
ne sumgyeori nae mamsoge inneun geol

(Love U More Love U More
Love U More, you’re in my heart
Love U More Love U More
You’re breathing in my heart)

When Seohyun heard it, she took off her blindfold and was surprised that Ryeowook was there with all the decorations around the room. The balloons are all over the place, in the windows, on the floor on every corner of the room. Although she was a bit confused of what’s happening she just enjoyed the song and Ryeowook’s sweet voice.

 

…nopeun haneul araeui jageun jeom hanaga sarangeul noraehane Yeah~
yeojeonhi geudae eomneun naui moseup nae yeopui geurimjaman bangine
honjamanui saenggangmaneuro i sigan chaeul su eopgo
geudaeui misoga gaseumsok (gipi) gadeuk chaeuneun geol

geudae mamsogeneun sarangi eomneungeol
gidarim soge geudaewa geudaewa (I Pray For You)
naui mamsogeneun modeunge sarangingeol
ne sumgyeori nae mamsoge inneun geol (neol gidarineun geol)

geu sarangi chajaolgeora mitneun gidarim soge jageun seolleim
jogeumssik geudaega naege maemdoneun dalkomhan kiseu cheot neukkimcheoreom
malhal su eomneun nae maeum sok i sarang jeonhal gil eopgo
geudaega ul ttaemyeon maeum sok (gipi) gamssajugopeungeol

geudae mamsogeneun sarangi eomneungeol
gidarim soge geudaewa geudaewa (I Pray For You)
naui mamsogeneun modeunge sarangingeol
ne sumgyeori nae mamsoge inneun geol (neol gidarineun geol)

nae mamsoge sumswineun neol yeongwonhi I Love U
eonjena geudaereul geuriwohaneungeol
geu manheun naldeurui gieokdeulkkajido
nanara neomani sarangingeol

naui mam sogeneun yeongwonhi neoppuningeol
nal barabwajun geu nari oneun nal (I Pray For You)
geudae mamsogeneun modeunge sarangingeol
ne sumgyeori nae mamsoge inneun geol (neol gidarineun geol)

Love U More Love U More
Love U More nae mam soge inneun neol
Love U More Love U More
ne sumgyeori nae mamsoge inneun geor

 

(Under the high sky, there’s just someone singing a song of love
Still without you here, I can only see the shadow of mine next to me
I can’t fill this time just by thinking alone
Your smile (deeply) fulfils my heart

In your heart there’s no love for me
In my long waiting for you for you (I pray for you)
Deep in my heart there’s only love
You’re breathing in my heart (I’m waiting for you)

I believe t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter