Sooyoung, Please!

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiing’

“Okay, class. That would be all for today.” The professor said and went out of the classroom.

While putting her books and notebooks in her body bag, Sooyoung felt her phone vibrating. It was already past 5:00 pm.

Ryeowook calling…

‘Ryeowook? What is it about now?’ she thought while looking at her phone. “Hello?” she answered.

“Sooyoung!”the guy shouted from the other line.

“Ya! Why are you shouting?” Sooyoung complained.

“I’m here at our favorite pizza parlor. Come here right now! As in NOW!!N-O-W!! Ok?! Bye!”and then hung up.

“He-hello?! Ryeowook! Hello!” then looked at her phone. “What the?! Who are you to hang up the phone? Aish! This little dwarf is so annoying.” talking to herself irritably.

Out of her will, she went to the said meeting place. Before going inside, she saw Ryeowook from the glass window of the pizza parlor, sitting and waiting for her. She took her camera from her bag and took a picture of him. Ryeowook doesn’t like taking him candid shots. Quietly, Sooyoung entered, making sure her friend won’t notice him taking some candid shots of him as she was getting closer to his table.

Ryeowook, comfortably sitting, heard some clicking sound and found out that it was Sooyoung, taking pictures of him.

“Hey! Will you stop it! You know I don’t like candid shots.” He complained.

“That’s what you get for making me come here without no reason and hanging up your phone on me.” Sooyoung said while taking her seat in front of him.

‘I mustn’t make her angry or else, I’m doomed.’He told himself. “I’m sorry for that. Well, I called because I want to treat you for pizza.” Ryeowook said coolly.

‘Treat me for pizza? Huh? Do you think I’m a kid that you can easily fool?’“So, where’s the pizza?” she asked.

One of the waiters brought them their pizza full of cheese and pepperoni which was Sooyoung’s favorite.

“Wow! My favorite!” she exclaimed. “Kim Ryeowook, you really know what can brighten up my day, huh.” Then took a slice of pizza so with Ryeowook until there is only one left on the plate.

‘What are you going to do, little kid?’Sooyoung said on her mind while looking at Ryeowook.

‘What am I going to do? I’m still hungry but…is the pizza more important than the favor I’m going to ask?’he told himself. “You can take it.”

“Huh? Really? Are you sure? It looks like you’re still hungry.” Sooyoung said.

“I said you can eat it. It’s yours.”

“Really?”

“If you don’t want, I’ll eat it!” as he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter