Good Friend

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After work, Taeyeon invited Leeteuk for dinner at their house. She was cooking her mother’s beef stew for the cold night.

“Wow! Smells delicious!” Leeteuk said, “It really smells like your mother’s beef stew way back. I really missed those days.” He continued while waiting the food to be served at the dining table.

“Mom taught me how to cook this.” She said while putting some ingredients on the casserole.

“I’m home…” Ryeowook said unenthusiastically as he entered their house.

“Ryeowook, I brought your hyung with me,” Taeyeon said as his brother fake a smile, “Are you hungry? The food’s nearly done…”

“I’ll go change first.” Ryeowook cut her off and went inside his room.

Leeteuk noticed that Ryeowook is not as enthusiastic as usual when he sees him and got a confused expression as he looked at Taeyeon.

“He confessed to a girl and got rejected that’s why he’s like that.” Taeyeon whisphered.

“Noona! Are you telling something to hyung?” he yelled from his room.

“No-nothing!” she lied at her surprise. She just looked at her best friend and went back to finish their dish.

As she was about to prepare their meal, Ryeowook went out of his room and went to the dining room. “You’re just right in time. Dinner’s ready. Sit right next to your hyung.” Taeyeon said and he followed her but his expression was still the same. Taeyeon placed their food on the table and sat down in front of her best friend as she blessed the food.

“So, Ryeowook,” Leeteuk started, “how’s your studies? Aren’t you having any trouble?”

“No, hyung, I’m doing fine…” Ryeowook answered not looking at him.

Leeteuk looked at his best friend and they were lip talking.

‘So that’s why you invited me for dinner.’ Leeteuk said

‘Leeteuk, you know he will only listen to you’ Taeyeon responded.

“Wow! Your beef stew tastes great!” Leeteuk exclaimed,”It really tastes like the one your mother cooked for us.”

“Really? Thank you…” Taeyeon responded with a smile, trying to make the atmosphere a bit bright but it just makes her brother more upset.

“I’m sorry,” he stood up, “I’m not in the mood right now.” He was about to go back to his room.

“Ryeowook, you’re not even done yet.” His sister said as she saw his bowl still full of rice.

“I thought this was also your favorite,” Leeteuk said.

He turned to his sister, “I’m really sorry,” and then looked at Leeteuk, “Just enjoy the food noona made.” And then went to his room.

The two sighed and looked at each other, “It’s been three days since he started acting like that. I am really worried so I called you out for dinner.” She told her best friend.

Leeteuk sighed, “Don’t worry, I’ll talk to him.”

Taeyeon smiled, “Thank you so much, Leeteuk.”

After dinner, Leeteuk went inside Ryeowook’s room and saw him sitting on his bed writing notes on his music notebook. Ryeowook looked at the guy who entered his room and stopped whatever he was doing, “Hyung,” he uttered.

“Can we talk?” he asked and closed the door

He looked at him having a hint on what’s it about, “She told you, right?” and his hyung just nodded, “When I’m having a problem at school or about personal things, she would always call you and you’ll always come just to talk to me.” the young man said looking at his music notebook while Leeteuk came near him and sat on the other side of the bed.

“Why? Are you pissed? You don’t like it?”

Ryeowook turned his face to him, “I just can’t hide anything from you and you just can’t hide anything from my sister.”

Leeteuk replied a chuckle, “So, tell me, who is this girl?” he asked.

Ryeowook sighed, “She’s a friend of mine and also my classmate. I confessed to her but…”

“I know…so, what does she has that really makes you like her?” the older guy asked.

“She’s…beautiful, smart, she has a kind heart…she’s every guy’s ideal girl…”

“Really? I bet she’s really beautiful tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter