Deal or No Deal?

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah, Seohyun…of all the things you would do, you still insisted to enter that ‘sacred’ room of his.” She said to herself sitting down at the stairs near the entrance of their apartment building, “What should I do? For sure, he’ll ask Ms. Jessica to fire me. How could I keep my promise to his grandmother if I have to leave that house?” she continued placing her chin between her soft palms, “I need to do something for him not to do that…” until a sudden idea came up to her mind, “Right!” then she immediately went inside of the building and went straight to their apartment.

Sooyoung greeted her as she went inside but she was ignored as her friend immediately went to her room. After changing her clothes, Seohyun sat down in front of her electronic piano and took her music notebook and started writing notes that she remembered as she played Kyuhyun’s song earlier. She also put some lyrics onto it. Seohyun worked on it the whole night with the hope it could make them somewhat connected through music.

---

“Thank you…” Miyoung bowed as Donghae helped her drink her medicines. He was about to take the glass from her and unintentionally held her hands that surprised her beautiful patient that made her drop the glass from the contact and splattered across the floor. “I’m…I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” she said and initiates to pick up the broken pieces of the glass but Donghae stopped her.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of this. Just stay there.” He commanded her but Miyoung still insisted to help him.

“No, I’ll help you…you know that I don’t want you to be burdened because of me…” she continued.

“Just stay there, okay? You might get hurt.” He said but still, she insisted to do it until…

“Ouch!” she exclaimed.

“What happened?” Donghae asked in a worried tone and saw her sipping her blood from her index finger. “Miyoung, don’t do that. It might get infected. Wait here, I’ll just get the first aid kit after I clean this.”

After a few minutes, Donghae went back with their first aid kit and sat down beside her. “Let me see,” he said and took her right hand and again, Miyoung felt something that she can’t explain that made her heart beat faster and suddenly pulled her hand from his that made him surprised.

“I think, I can do this on my own.” She said as an excuse.

“What are you saying? You can’t even clean your back and you still have to ask me to do it for you.”

“Hey, that’s a different thing…” she reacted.

“Then, can you wrap the gauze around your finger?” he asked.

Miyoung just sighed, losing at an argument from him and just let him treat her finger.

While Donghae was treating her hand, Miyoung had a chance to have a closer look at this kind-hearted and handsome guy to who she owes her life.

“I never thought you could be stubborn too.” Donghae said.

“I just don’t like being treated like I’m helpless. I don’t like being treated like a patient. I feel pathetic when you do that. I don’t like it.” She said.

“Is that so…I apologize for that…promise, I won’t let you feel that way again…but I just don’t want you to be hurt like what happened to you…”

“Come on, its just a small cut…you don’t have to worry…and by the way, thanks for the concern…” she shyly said while he just responded with a nod.

“Here, done!” he said.

“Are you also like this to her? Taking care of her?” she asked.

Donghae was taken aback with that question. He doesn’t know how to respond with it, so, he just stood up and was about to leave when she started to talk again.

“I’m sorry, am I too blunt to ask you that kind of question? If you don’t want to answer its fine…I just got curious. I’m sorry.”

Donghae turned around and faced her, “Actually, I don’t really know if I was also like this to her…” he answered, flashing a sad smile, “…the only thing I know is that, I loved her too much that I had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter