Am I Stupid?

Will You Wait For Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was about to go home when she passed by a playground. She sat down on an empty swing. It was dark then and she sighed. She thought, how could her own friend think that she is a lesbian? How could the one she secretly loves think of her that way? How could she help him confess to Seohyun if she, herself, can’t even confess to him? Of all people, why Seohyun? Why her best friend?

“I knew it. You’ll definitely come here.” A guy said walking in closer to her.

Sooyoung lifted up her head and saw Ryeowook and then she looked down again, not in the mood to talk to him.

Ryeowook sat down on the empty swing beside her, feeling guilty. ”Okay. It’s my fault. I’m sorry.” He said looking at her.

She was just quiet and was tired of arguing with him. “Ryeowook,” she said breaking the silence, “you’re right. I’m a lesbian. But don’t worry, I don’t like Seohyun as much as you like her.” faking smile. A sign she wasn’t angry anymore then she looked at him. “I’ll help you.” She stood up and was about to leave.

“Sooyoung,” Ryeowook said worriedly as he also stood up.

Sooyoung stopped and faced her friend. “Just promise me one thing. When Seohyun accepted you as her boyfriend, you will treat me again with pizza, understand?” she said faking a smile so that her friend won’t worry about her.

“Sure! I’ll treat you, whatever you want.” He said relieved when he saw his friend smiling at him.

She was about to leave again when Ryeowook called her again and again, she stopped but this time, she didn’t turn around because her friend might see her crying as her tears were about to fall.

“Sooyoung, thank you, I'm really fortunate to have you as my friend.” He said smiling not knowing that Sooyoung was hurting inside.

“You’re welcome.” She said before she left him without looking back. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter