Passed

N.O.B.O.D.Y

NOONE POV

Jimin, and Jungkook follow behind V and saw his friend stop walking and look at the girl in front of them. The boys eyes widen and were about to called her by her name excited, but they remember to behave and calm down. J-hope look at the girl in front of him, but walk away to sit with the staff.

“Oh young sir, please take a sit, she’s Oh SungMi contestant number 125” a male that look like a fashionista said to V. He look away from SungMi and went to take a sit. Meanwhile Jimin and Jungkook went to the back behind cameras with the staff to join J-hope.

SungMi was sweating bullets she could not believe V was an important guy. She tried to control the nervous feels and began to do her acting but half way she was interrupt by someone.

“Stop stop stop I saw enough next” that person was none other than V. Some other judges question him why he chose that decision. Some suggest giving her another chance in other activity. V friends were shock and wanted to smack V for his cruelty.

SungMi was embarrassed and stand in the center of the room not knowing what to do. She bow and thank the staff and turn around to leave the room, but “Who told you to walk away?” she turn to face the judges and V stared at her.

“You’re lucky Miss.Oh the others decided to give you another chance not me” SugnMi could not believe what she was hearing. She was happy but mad for V manners.

“Miss.Oh do you have a swimming suit? If you do go ahead and change and come back” a beautiful actress told SungMi and she smile thanking everyone. She was glad her best friend brought a swimsuit. SungMi wasn’t feeling confident wearing it, but her friend fangirl when she wore it.

“I do” SugMi reply and left the room to go change. While she went to change more girls audition one of them was Ruka and the orange hair girl. The girl named Ruka passed the audition and got her passed for the next round.

YOUR POV

I felt uncomfortable and strange. I wanted one piece not a two piece I keep whining inside my mind. Soon I was in front of the doors to enter where the judges were waiting for me. The staff guy let me in and I took a deep breath before walking inside. I did my best at walking modeling and ignore V,Jungkook,J-hope and Jimin were in the room. I saw the judges talking among themselves and that include V who stared at me hard. I try to ignore his stared by looking at Yoona unnie.

“Miss.Oh would you prefer singing or selling a product?” Yoona unnie ask me with a smile on her face. I remember I love to sing, but since I move in with Zico things change. Also the memory of shopping with the guys pop in my mind I remember playing around selling the product.

“We don’t have all day for her to choose. Go ahead and sing acapella” V said in a bore expression and look down at his ipad bored. He didn’t thought I would do it and that encourage me to show him the opposite. 

“Nex- “I saw him about to kick me out but before he did that. I close my eyes and forget people were in the room and begin to sing my favorite OST ballad.

 ‘Hyorin – Crazy Of You’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N30yBbuIN

Deutgo innayo nae maeumeul

Bogo innayo nae nunmureul

I sesange hana oroji dan hana

Nan neoyeoyaman haneunde

 

Wae jakku naegeseo domangchinayo

Wae jakku naegeseo meoreojinayo

Nae gyeote isseojwoyo nae soneul jabajwoyo

Nal saranghandamyeon

 

Michige mandeureo niga

Nal ulge mandeureo niga

Gakkai sone japhil deutae jabeumyeon meoreojineun baramcheoreom

 

Honjaseo haneun ge sarang

Namneun geon nunmurin sarang

Geureon geojigateun geureon babogateun sarang

 

Hanbeonman geudaereul anado doenayo

Majimak insareul na haedo doenayo

 

Saranghaetdeon chueogeul haengbokhaetdeon gieogeul itji marayo

 

Michige mandeureo niga

Nal ulge mandeureo niga

Gakkai sone japhil deutae jabeumyeon meoreojineun baramcheoreom`

NOONE POV

After she finish all the judges were amazed and clap for her. V was frozen not believing what had happen. While his friends were clapping smiling.

“Woah! You have an amazing voice for me is a yes” Yoona did thumps up and many judges agree. The last one to choose was V, but since all judges pass her there was no point for him to vote. V took out a pass paper and said “come get your pass I guess” Sugnmi bow thanking all the judges with a sweet smile, she went to get her pass from V. His friends clap feeling happy for her. Although J-hope didn’t know who she was he was amazed and like her personality.

“I’m soo lost but I like her she has great personality” J-hope said smiling looking at his phone.

“Sir, see I told you she was worth it” a stylist pat V shoulder and other judges agree.

V felt a little guilty for treating SungMi hard but he was amazed she passed. The next contestant was V girlfriend. The BTS boys took their phones out to play video games instead. They all knew how annoying and cocky personality she had.

YOUR POV

OMG! I can’t believe I passed I was amazed of myself, because is been a while since I stop singing. Last time, I tried to sing I fail or my voice was gone half way of the song. Although my plan is not to be a queen passing an audition made me feel proud. V was an but I guess that’s how he has to behave at work. Who knew he was an important figure. I went to the bathroom to change and was received by my friend with a hug.

“You passed right? I see a paper on your hands” I nod and we both squealed loud receiving dirty looks from other girls. We ignored them and I quickly change into a dress I was wearing earlier.

“We need to celebrate this tonight. Yeah?” my friend pout and I agree she was right we had to celebrate. My phone vibrate and I look at my messages from Jimin and Jungkook congratulating me and lots of hearts. They made me giggle and my friend look at my messages.

“Are those the nice boys at the café?” she ask me nudging my side and I nod.

“Invite them” she randomly said but I declined they probably busy I was about to say that to her, but my phone was taken away from me and she ran away.

“No!” I try to run after her but with heels I couldn’t run.

Long update I hope is good :)