Two jobs

N.O.B.O.D.Y

NOONE POV

The dinner was delicious and fun, but soon that day came for SungMi to leave the condo.

“Thanks for everything” SungMi bow to V and after that being done she walk out. V stay inside the condo not knowing what to do. After SungMi left the condo it felt like something was missing. He had his regular schedules he had to attend. SungMi went back to Zico’s house and everything was under control. Zico left the house a mess, which means he left again and who knows when he will be back.

Days went by and SungMi found a second job at the gym that was open 24 hours. She work at the café in the mornings, sometimes afternoons and at night she work at the gym. Her goal was to earn enough money to move away from Zico’s place.

Jimin and Jungkook were bored and decided to go to the gym to work out a little. When they got there a familiar face greet them. They both smile and went towards her saying “We miss you!” she giggle and some customers stare especially females.

“What are you guys doing here?” the boys point to their arm muscles and grin.

SungMi blushed and nod “true…that was a dumb question hehe” she giggle a little and the boys chuckle.

“You don’t work at the café anymore noona?” Jungkook ask and she nod.

“Yeah but only in the mornings and sometimes afternoons” she explained as she greet new people coming in to work out.

“Noona works out a lot. Stay awake hwaiting!” Jungkook said giving her a hi-five.

“What time is your shift over?” Jimin ask and both boys stared at her waiting for her answer.

“Today at 4am I need to work two more hours” she yawned and the boys nod

“SungMi-shi? Stop flirting” suddenly the manager of the gym show up and went towards SungMi and apologized to the boys who look at her weird.

“I think there’s a misunderstanding manager-nim. It was our fault for distracting noona during work time. Will leave to work out” Jimin said flashing a captivating smile to the manager who blushed and nod. Jungkook chuckled and follow his hyung. Meanwhile SungMi smile secretly, how can they make ajjumas heart flip in seconds? The manager ignored SungMi and stare at the boys with a lovely look.

Time passed by and SungMi shift was over. The boys were sweating bullets and went to get their things from the locker.

“Great work today, have a good night” ChangMin a personal weight trainer told SungMi and waved.

“Have a great day and good night” SungMi said politely before turning her back to him and walk towards the exit. As she walk towards the bus station she heard “WAIT FOR US NOONA!” the familiar voices make her stop walking and look behind her and found JiKook (we all know who Jikook is Jimin and Jungkook hehe) running towards her.

“Hey guys, what happened?” she yawned and they help her carry bags she was carrying.

“Let’s go get a night late snack before heading home yeah?” Jimin suggest and Jungkook stared at his noona with a puppy look. SungMi stare at both of them and couldn’t decline.

“Fine, but only a little I have work in a few hours” the boys nod and the three of them headed to a near store.

more update thanks for the support :)