Invisible guy

N.O.B.O.D.Y

V POV

“Ouch” that hurt I open my eyes and realize I was on the floor. I fell again not cool and strange long dream.

“Hehe THIS IS SOO DELICIOUS!!”

“NOONA NOONA!!I LIKE YOUR COOKING!!”

“THIS IS BETTER THAN FAST FOOD!

“JJANG JJANG!

“I DECLARED YOU AS A FRIEND OF BTS!!”

YEAH!!!”

“Jin hyung will love to cook with noona”

“Jin?”

I heard soo much noisy I pinch myself to expect a dream but it was real. I stood up and open the door from the room. Delicious smells engulf my smell sense. I follow the smell and I found myself in the dining area.

“Yo Morning V!” two noisy guys greet me. I look at them a bit surprise I didn’t expect them to come this early.

“What time is it?” I rub my eyes and rub my hair

“6:20am” a soft voice said I look to see café girl coming from the kitchen carrying some side dishes. Then it wasn’t a dream.

“You still here?” she look at me confused then flashbacks of last night came to my mind

“Nevermind forget what I said, is there still food for me?” I took a seat beside Jungkook and she served me food

“What would you like sir? Milk? Juice? Cafe?” I cant believe she called sir . Im not an old man

“Chocolate milk and called me V not sir” she bow , grin  and went back to the kitchen.

“How cute “ Jimin said nudging my side

“Hyung, is interesting you let her borrow your clothes. I mean no girl uses your clothes.I told shes an angel. Thank you for treating her nice” Jungkook took a sip of his chocolate milk. I had no words to say and felt shy but just shrugged.

“I know right, she told us you were nice to her. I’m proud of you to be honest” Jimin pat my back but I stuff food in my mouth like I didn’t hear his comment.

The café girl came out from the kitchen with my chocolate milk and put it on the table “ Anything else V-shi” I shook my head and drink.

“Sit down and join us to eat SungMi noona” Jimin said with a friendly attitude. Her name is SungMi? She took a sit and eat, after a few minutes later she stood up and the boys help her clean up the table. I stay seated I help last night so not helping today won’t be a big deal.

“Oh no! Jimin hyung take me to school I’m running late!” Jungkook yell grabbing his back bag.

“Wait! Kookie I did a bento for you to take” café girl with the name of SungMi gave to Jungkook my friend, since when they too friendly. Why am ‘I the only one she calls shi at the end? Kookie thank her and put the bento inside his bag.

“Will come get you to go grocery shopping today, don’t forget” Jimin said and she nod giving an okay sign.

“Yes I’m going too, after I get out of school okay?” she giggle and pinky promise Kookie. She bid goodbye to them all the way to the exit door. What the heck? These two just ignore me? Am ‘I invisible or something? After she came back inside our eyes met. I gave her a cold glare I have no idea why I did it.

“Oh…I have to go to work, sorry I will take your clothes, because my clothes is dirty” I nod and leave to my room. I felt disappointed and invisible. I always get attention and today breakfast I felt like the invisible guy.

more update hehe