Shopping day

N.O.B.O.D.Y

YOUR POV

After a long day of work and being question by my friend my day of work was over.

“Thanks for the clothes unnnie” I thank my friend who let me borrow her clothes.

“You don’t have to thank me, what do you thank friends are for? Take care and introduce me to the boys that save you next time” I nod and she gave me a warm hug

NOONA!” speaking of the heroes I look behind me to see Jimin and Jungkook waving and smiling at me. My friend look at the boys and introduced herself, the boys did the same bowing.

“Take care of my friend. Don’t worries Leo will go by Zico place to check if he’s gone. Remember the offer is still active” I nod and leave with Jimin and Jungkook. The entire time they told funny stories and made me laugh.

“Fruit flies in the morning hehe” I thought it was cute and weird action. Jungkook pout telling me to forget about that story that he has a better one about Jimin. The boys cover their mouths it was funny to see.

“Kids!” I look to the side to see a tall, prince looking guy approaching us I panic who can he be?

JIN HYUNG!?What you doing here?” Jimin called out his name then I remember the name Jin. He cooks?

“I called him to come with us grocery shopping” Jungkook put an arm around the guy named Jin. The tall guy look at me and introduce himself kindly. I bow as well and introduced myself.

 “So she’s the girl that can change V?” Jin suddenly said and Jimin and Jungkook nudged his ribs I was confused, but the boys smile awkward.

“Let’s go shopping!” Jimin yell dragging me in the middle of them and we began to walk to the store.

V POV

After a good nap and shower I sat on the living room to see what was new. My phone rang and it was my girlfriend I hate when she calls me whenever I’m relaxing. I put my phone in silence that way she won’t be a bother. As I put my phone in silence I receive a message it was from Jungkook.

‘Yo! Hyung you want your favorite snacks?’

Is he in the store or something I wonder I text him back

‘Yes, where are you? store?’

‘Yep, me, SungMi noona,Jimin and Jin hyung ….no worries Jin hyung will keep the secret’

This two told Jin hyung OMG. I hope I won’t get in trouble. I felt bored I had nothing to do

‘What store?’

‘The biggest one beside the shopping center’

‘K’

I might as well go and help. Jin hyung might go easy on me. I went to get my beanie and jacket and went to the store.

NOONE POV

The guys were funny fooling around while Jimin push the shopping car. Jungkook sometimes race Jimin to get whatever ingredient we needed. Also they fought which meat should we take. SungMi was shy to choose and let Jin choose instead.

“Noona noona, taste this is good” Jungkook gave SungMi a piece of cheese that was on sale and it taste delicious.

“Hyung eat this is good” Jimin feed Jin and when Jungkook and SungMi look at JINMIN  position they burst laughing.

OMG!JINMIN MOMENT!” Jungkook yelled and some shoppers look at the boys, even some giggle.

“Not funny guys, and SungMi you little child already teasing her Oppa” Jin ruffle SungMi hair and smack Jungkook head except Jimin head.

Jimin ran to a section of meats and put them beside his cheeks “Soo yummy, let’s take it…they’re on sale!” Jungkook took a picture of Jimin and laugh. While Jin choose some ingredients Jungkook keep snapping a few photos.

“Noona grab the cheese and sell it to me” Jungkook gave SungMi a pack of cheese and began to snap pictures of her. SungMi felt embarrassed at first, but a second later she played along.

OMG!!I’m totally buying that cheese” Jimin said and Jin grin letting out a chuckle.

Out of nowhere V pop out and look at SungMi smiling, which make him smile a bit, but then he was cold by saying  out loud “Bunch of weirdos….what are you guys doing?” the four of them look at V. SungMi blush and look down.

“Were having fun, want to join?” Jimin said to V who shook his head looking at them weird.

“V look what you done, my little girl is embarrassed already. Can you at least soft your attitude?” Jin pat V back and SungMi keep looking at the floor afraid to look up.

“Leave my model alone guys, let’s go to the yogurt section noona” Jungkook notice how uncomfortable SungMi was feeling, he drag her out of the awkwardness with his hyungs. Jimin look at his friends somewhat surprise of the maknae actions. The maknae has never act that way with a girl, which shocks his friends.

“Wait for me” Jimin follow after the maknae and SungMi.

“Jungkook likes her, so be good to SungMi. I think she’s a good girl. V push the car since you’re here now” Jin walk away to find some vegetables. V had no choice but to push the shopping car.

Another update :)