Bantang condo

N.O.B.O.D.Y

 V POV

 Ahhhhhhhhhhh no way! I can’t believe we almost kiss. I touch my lips and roll on my bed too much I end up falling on the floor.

“Ouch” I don’t even know why I told her to stay. Since when I became kind? I don’t know her, what if she’s a bad girl? What if that dude from the park is her buddy in crime and pretended to act a scene? But it look too real, no way

Ring``

“WHAT!!??IM NOT F GOING ??? .!” I was about to hang up.

Yah!Im not Eunha hyung. You hurt my feelings” I look at the ID caller and apologized to Jungkook.

“Hyung, what you did to noona?is she awake yet? Where is she?” I told him what happen and that she was at our condo.

“Should I go?” this kid said.

“No” what the heck did I just said.

NO??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!???You definitely hiding something from me.Tell me! Or I tell Rap mon hyung you brough a girl to our condo” I knew this kid will tell tell on me.

“I meant to say no, because I bet you haven’t even started your History project which is due this week. You know I can tell my aunt to tell your teacher. Don’t tell hyung and I buy you lunch tomorrow and come tomorrow to eat with us” a pause of silence was killing me from Jungkook until I heard him yell.

“How you know about my projects and Mrs.Yoo!!? I accept your offer of coming tomorrow. Take care of noona. Please don’t be too cold to an innocent girl. I don’t know her well but I like noona, she seems kind not like Eunha who is bossy. I don’t even know why you dating her. Good night I will keep Rap mon hyung away from the condo this weekend” after that said the maknae hung up and his words play in my mind

“Innocent girl” I remember her warm smile and Eunha smile. I can totally write an essay of contrasting both smiles. A short fact is whoever café girl name is her smile seems warm and sincere. Eunha smile shows ambitious and fake. How come I didn’t realize it before? Why I’m dating Eunha? I have no idea.

Knock knock

“Food ready” I heard a soft voice through the door and I stood up from the floor and open the door to see café girl standing in front me.

“Oh okay! You sure cook fast, but who knows the taste” I keep my cool and past by her to the dining area to see the food served. She sat two sits away from me and we both began to eat. I had to say I was afraid to eat her food. She’s a stranger after all, but Jungkook doesn’t like girls easily and he told me she’s innocent I have to believe in him. The decoration is awful, but the taste is acceptable. I think the noddle soup taste better than Chef Chung.

“How is it?” I look at her and remember Jungkook words.

“Not like the food I’m used to but this is eatable” she smile and clap like a little girl it was funny image. I finish everything and I felt like exploding after soo much food.

“If I get sick I’m holding you responsible for it” I point at her and she nod “Yes sir!” I nod and she stood up I wonder where she’s going.

“What you doing?” she started to pick up the dishes and took them to the kitchen. Is she cleaning up? I felt bad, but if I go help then I will look weak. I went to the kitchen and saw some trash and empty bags. At last I will do something and won’t feel guilty at the end. I put the trash in the bin and although I felt her eyes on me I ignore her and finish cleaning up. She was fast, because before I walk away she was drying her hands on her wet clothes. I forgot she was wearing exercise clothing. Her clothing is too revealing I look away.

“Go shower I will bring sleeping clothes for you” she nod and I lead her to the awesome big bathroom. Her expression was priceless like a little girl.

WOW!!This is big enough to live in here” I think that was crazy when she said that I told her how to turn the water on and off. Although she stare at me weird I hope she understood.

“Used that sponge and soap. They’re new and pink and don’t ask why we have pink soap. Anyways enjoy the shower I’ll be in the living room if you need something” I left and went to the living room. My phone vibrate while I was reading a manga.

ID:JIMIN

“What now?” I open the message and called him instead. He pick up on the first rang.

“V save me from this boring party reunion I’m stuck” he whine and it was hilarious.

“I can’t deal with it, is Miso there?” Miso is a girl that Jimin parents want as a daughter in law. I feel bad for him, because Miso seems kind but she’s a brat.

“Where are you talking from? Hiding?” I wonder because Miso won’t leave him alone. Once she sticks to him like a gum she won’t go away.

“I’m in my bathroom and she’s outside waiting for me is creepy. Hey! What happen to my future girl?” I knew he would ask me that.

“Poor you I hope you survive bro. Oh I took her to the condo. I hope Rap mon hyung won’t scold me” I explain everything and blah blah but a scream made me jump from the couch.

“Jiminnie talk to you later I have to check something quick, good luck” I hung up and ran to the bathroom opening the door I found café girl body wrapped in a towel and the water hose splashing all over making difficult to turn it off. Oh great! More mess when I saw her she yelled and hit.

“Quit hitting me! Move aside I got it “I reach the button and turn off the water. I’m all wet thanks to someone. I look behind me and she look afraid.

I think if I yell she will cry I hate seeing her cried. I approach her and she bow soo much asking for forgiveness. I only pat her head and avoid looking at her. Come on a girl wrapped in a towel is too much too handle for me. My ice image has melted somehow.

“I left a pair of clothes on the room, so go ahead and change. Don’t worry about it, one of my friends had the same accident” I walk away and remember that same accident occur to me, but of course I would not say anything

After a while she came out of the room wearing one of my shirts and sweats. I never let no one not even Eunha wear my clothes, but I have no idea why I let her borrow my clothes. A girl looks good with my clothes.

YOUR POV
I can’t believe I’m wearing his clothes. His clothes didn’t fit me, but it was comfortable. I was feeling embarrassed when he look at me up and down and then away.

“Take my bed I will sleep in one of the other rooms” I apologized for taking his room but obey. On his desk was a picture of him and six other boys I think they’re his friends. I think if two people loved each other he would at least have a picture of his girlfriend. I have one with Zico Oppa but who knows whenever we fight he throws it and crush it on the floor. I lie on the bed, cover myself and closed my eyes. I felt peaceful sleeping in a stranger place. After horrible embarrassments I was tired.

One more update :)