Beauty contest castings

N.O.B.O.D.Y

NOONE POV

“Cutie boo are you listening to me?” Eunha yelled at V who was spacing out, because he was bored of listening to her talk.

TAEHYUNG!!!!YAH!!” V girlfriend yelled while throwing a pillow at the floor. She gained V to glared at her.

“Rule number 1, did you perhaps forgot?” Eunha avoid his strong gaze and cough nervously.

“Of course not, but honey boo. Why can’t I call you by your real name? We been dating for a whole year and a half and- “ Eunha pout and V rolled his eyes at her not interested.

“Fine anyways the papers your dad wants you to look at are these” Eunha place a yellow folder on the center table of the living room and left without another word.

V grab the folder and took a look of the new project of the company after Eunha left and called his dad to discuss some terms.

YOUR POV

“SungMi-ah SungMi-ah! look!” my friend yelled the moment I enter the café to work with her phone on her hand and put the screen of her phone close to my face.

“See it see it see it!” she was moving the phone screen because she was jumping excited. I giggle and shook my head.

 “I don’t see it clear. If you stop moving then maybe I could “she stop jumping and hand me her phone giggling. I read the advertisement on her phone

”CASTINGS FOR THE NEW QUEEN OF 2015.”

‘You think you have all the qualities to be a queen, come join us’

Auditions starting at 9am-2pm Saturday and Sunday

Address:#### ???????????

“Okay and what about it?” I didn’t know what she was expecting me to react after reading this advertisement.

“Are you serious!!???I want you to participate silly” my friend placed both of her hands on my cheeks and stared at me I believe waiting for my answer. She blew me away with her silly request I end up laughing hard making me clutch my stomach from laughing. I can feel my eyes teary from laughing.

YAH!” I felt a hard smack on my head it hurt. I look at my friend with her arms across her chest. She didn’t look happy I hold my laughter and calm down.

“I’m sorry, but how did you expect me to react? I’m not even talented and you have to look super-hot. I appreciate you see me pretty but this is not for me silly” I placed both of my hands like she did to me earlier and smile warmly at her

“You never know unless you try it, and excuse me but you’re beautiful. If I was a guy I would hit on you babe” my friend made me smile and laugh. I have the best friend ever I hug her and then I let go of her and went to prepare a quick coffee.

“Please” I heard her acting immature if I didn’t accept she would be whining all day. I don’t know but I guess I will give it a shot and be disqualified in the first round. After minutes later I just yelled what she wanted to hear from my mouth.

FINE! I’ll be there Saturday 8am” the moment I let it out my friend did a heart shape at me with her hands.

“I’ll go with you and we need to train these days hard and make over change” she said leaving to the back office leaving me with a big question mark on my mind. What is she thinking?.

NOONE POV

“Can we tag along?” J-hope and Jimin yelled the moment they knew where V was heading.

“Why? I’m not going to a video game center or club. I’m going to be bored” V put on his blue blazer and yawned.

“Are you blind? V-ah ladies will be there” J-hope smack V on the head lightly

“Hot ladies” Jimin added excited

“Hot ladies? What you guys going?” Rap monster enter the living room and stared at the boys for answers.

“Who’s watching this time?”Suga yawned as he look at the guys waiting for an answer.

“What? You guys are dirty minded” Jin walk towards the guys and shook his head

GUYS!!!!WHERE YOU GOING WITHOUT ME!?IM TAGGING ALONG!WHY JIN HYUNG DIDN’T WAKE ME UP!?”Jungkook was sleeping in his room but after hearing noises of voices, he wake up and when he saw all his friends gather in the living room. He though they were talking and going somewhere without him and decided to yelled to gain their attention. It work because they all stared at the maknae with his hands on his hips.

“Why you here? I though you said not to bother your sleep” Suga said in a lazy tone of voice

“That’s why I didn’t wake you up” Jin said patting the maknae head.

“You guys were noisy” Jungkook said and look at V, Jimin and J-hope well dressed and walk toward them.

“What is it?” Jimin ask the maknae who only stared at the three of them.

“Just say it” V say and look at his phone to check the time.

“Tell me tell me~” J-hope began to do a girl dance and everyone shook their head except Jungkook .

“Where you three going? Wherever you going I’m going too because I’m bored” Jungkook said and run to his room to change clothes.

WAIT!!Aish this kid” Suga said and yawned again heading to his room

“Hmmmm….okay is late I have to go. If you guys coming better behave I’m in work duty guys please. I don’t want to be scolded by dad” V said to his two friends that tag along and waited until they nod.

“Okay let’s go, the car of the company is out waiting for us” V headed out first and the two hyper boys follow his friend.

“So, where they going?” Jin ask the leader who look at the door and mumble “hot girls to be honest I’m not sure” he left to his room that he share with Jungkook and saw the maknae fixing his hair.

“You know they already left, you might catch them if you run right now” Rap monster said sitting on the desk to check the computer.

NO WAY!” Jungkook yelled and ran out the room bumping into Jin on his way

“Yah! Don’t forget your jacket!” Jin yelled but the maknae was out of sight because he ran.

I will update again and thanks for subscribing :)