Humilated

N.O.B.O.D.Y

YOUR POV

Another day of work had begun and I had to do my best to earn enough money to send my mom and younger siblings. I dressed up and headed to my work site. A café that my friend dad’s own.

“SungMi morning how you doing? He didn’t do anything bad to you did he?” my friend check me all over I had to hold her hands and give her a soft smile, which she understood and let out a sigh of relief.

“I’m glad, if he dares to do a to you. I’ll be there to help you. I wish you could accept my offer to move in with me and Leo Oppa, please think about it one more time. The offer still active, alright?” I couldn’t ask for a better friend. I nod and she gave me a hug, before we began to work. To be honest I did not want to be a bother for my friend. Hana and Leo Oppa were living together and soon getting married. I live with my boyfriend. Although our relationship is not lovely and not well l have to deal with it. I been thinking many times of leaving him, but for money circumstances I can’t. I have not seen Zico for the past two weeks and who knows where he is. Either way I’m used to it.

“SungMi, can you take table four order for me?” I put some dishes down and took my notepad to write and headed to the table four.

“Hello, welcome to Sweet Candy Café, I’ll be your waitress. May I take your order?” I give them my warmest smile to what it seems a couple in front of me.

“Boring introduction, lame name, lame waitress, fake smile, give me something good, what about you my y boy?” the girl in front of me insult me while she eye me up and down, before looking at the male in front of her. The male look at me with a boring expression and look away “coffee” I excuse myself and heard her talk crap about me. I woke up with a good humor and this girl has such a y attitude ”Aishh” no way she won’t ruin my day. Her boyfriend is he even alive? A block of ice? Yep. I prepare the coffee and one of our special drinks for the y girl.

“SungMi-ah, you want me to take it for you?” I decline my friend offer and took their drinks setting it to their table and leaving to attend the next table. After I took care of table eight I turn around to feel a hot liquid pour on me.

“You called that a good drink? LAME! YOU’RE N.O.B.O.D.Y!” my friend rush to my side cleaning me with a cold towel. Everyone eyes were on me. I was speechless many emotions fill my body. The block of ice male stood up and looks at me with scary eyes.

NOONE POV

V stood up and look at the poor waitress and felt sorry, but he had to keep his posture cool. Eunha took V drink ready to throw it at SungMi. V smack the coffee out of Eunha hand, before she did more mess.

“Enough Eunha, this is embarrassing” V Finally spoke and left, follow by his y girl.

“Baby it hurt! My hand!”  when both were out of sight. Hana calm down the atmosphere and the customers look at SungMi with sorry eyes.

“Come, let’s get you clean” Hana took SungMi to the back office and put wet cold towels on SungMi arms and clothes.

“Take the day off and here put this cream on your arms. It heals fast, before you get a scar” Hana gave some bandages and cream to SungMi and let her in the office for her to change and applied the medicine.

Update this is my first chapter I hope you guys support this fanfic :)