Jungkook Birthday

N.O.B.O.D.Y

YOUR POV

“What’s this?” I check my phone and saw a message from Jungkook. I rubbed my eyes and saw it was only 6am. I open the message and read it

“Noona!MORNING!!!SUPER GOOD MORNING!!Today I want you to get ready to go to a club at 9pm because it is my birthday and I want everyone I like to come. See you there don’t make me come get you"

I yawn and I didn’t felt like going because it be weird but I felt bad if I didn’t go besides Jungkookie is a good boy, but why a club. I was going to put an excuse and give him a gift later, but I didn’t know what to do.

“What’s with that face?” I look at my friend and I forgot she had stayed the night at the same place as me.

“Oh nothing I don’t know what to do. Jungkook wants me to come to his birthday party but I don’t know if I should go. It be awkward to go by myself” I look at my friend and she sat next to me

“Where is the party at? I’ll go with you. You can’t say no to that kid. He’s like a cute little brother” my friend smile.

“At a club imagine going to those places besides why he wants me there. Yes, he’s adorable and I don’t want to be rude and not go either so I don’t know what to do” I lie back on the bed and close my eyes thinking what is appropriate to do. If I show up Taehyung will be there and he can be too cold sometimes. What if he gets mad when he sees me? Besides Jungkook is closer to him. What do I do?

“Yah!stop thinking too much and let’s go shopping for the party. We need to get ready. Also we have to go buy him a gift” my friend smack my leg before pulling my arms to get up.

NOONE POV

“I’m so excited!” Jungkook jump off the couch to the next one.

“Stop jumping on the couches and jump on the floor”Jin scold Junkook a little and the maknae obey.

“Sorry hyung but I’m excited” Jungkook went to Jin to hug his arm making his hyung smile.

“Everything is settle”Rap monster finish a call and told the rest of the guys.

ALRIGHT! MINHOPE yell and Jungkook went to hi-five his hyungs

“Although we celebrating your birthday in a club. It does not mean you’re getting wasted kid” Suga said with his eyes close.

“I thought you were sleeping” Jungkook said looking at Suga on the other couch with his eyes close.

“How can I be sleeping with soo much noise this early morning” Suga said yawning turning his body to the side.

“So, is SungMi coming?” J-hope ask at Jungkook,who check his phone.

“I don’t know she hasn’t reply to me but I already send her a text” Jungkook said with a pouty face.

“She’ll come leave that to me” Jimin smile ruffling Jungkook hair making the boy smile.

“I will shower first to get ready” J-hope said and Jungkook yelled .

“I knew it” Jin sighs along with Rap monster

IM THE BIRTHDAY BOY!ME FIRST!” he ran inside the bathroom before J-hope could step a foot inside the restroom.

Later on

“Sorry to come late guys I had a meeting”V show up at the club and sat on the VIP table joining his friends.

“” J-hope commented and V nod doing a yuck face.

“Oh where’s Jungkook at?” V ask the boys catching zero sight of the maknae.

“He left to the dance floor with Jimin” Rap monster said.

“What about Jin hyung?” V look around thinking he was probably in the bathroom.

“He’s with JimKook” Suga said drinking his cola.

“Dancing?” V look at his friends a little surprise.

“Nah….he went down to record his children dancing” Suga said and V chuckle nodding.

“By the way, Eunha not coming this year right?” J-hope ask V hoping a no as an answer, but before V could answer an annoying voice show up.

“Yah!cutie boo you didn’t told me about Jungkoook club party, but here I ‘am to surprise him” Eunha said sitting on V lap and the rest of the guys did an annoy face.

“There’s space for you to sit, get off me” V said trying to move her off his lap, but Eunha wrap her hands around his neck and kiss him.

“This dress is too revealing I regret” SungMi whine and Hana chuckle moving her body to the music.

“Stop it you look gorgeous, look at the other guys staring raw your on fire” SungMi friend wink making SugnMi laugh.

“Hey there you girls alone?” two guys show up and look at the girl with flirt looks, but thankfully someone came to the rescue.

Meanwhile

NOONA!”Jungkook push the stranger guys away and ran to hug SugnMi.

Jimin glare at the stranger guys and walk away. Everyone at the club knew BTS was friends with the owners of the club Block B and no one dare to do anything disrespectful to them.

“You two okay?,hi noonas” Jimin smile waving

SungMi smile “Happy birthday here is your present” she handed a bag to Jungkook.

“I got you something too”?? took a small box from her purse and handed to Jungkook

WOW!YOU BOTH AWESOME NOONAS!THANK YOU!” Jungkook hug both of the girls and Jimin chuckle

The girls around the club look at them with jealousy.

“Hey! Long time no see. Both of you look stunning” Jin appear from behind Jimin smiling with his camera on his hands.

“Hey, how about a picture?” Jin said and Jungkook went in the middle of SungMi, Hana and Jin took the picture.

“Me too!”Jimin join and Jin took the pictures and the other one was a selca off the five of them smiling.

“Let’s head upstairs to join the others”Jin said and head upstairs.

“That’s enough were in front of my friends”V said annoyed and his friends talk among themselves ignoring the couple in front of them.

Eunha hug V and kiss all over his face including his lips. Then the guys came in with SungMi and Hana.

“You guys look who came to join us!” Jimin yelled and everyone smile and got up to greet the girls.

Eunha look to see who had came and glare at the two girls. SungMi did eye contact with V . She felt like a cold bucket of water had felt on her. V look away and took the opportunity to move Eunha off his lap.

“Yah!why?” Eunha whine and glare at SungMi

“Who are they?Why everyone greets those s and not me?” Eunha rolled her eyes annoyed . While V stare at SungMi up and down. His cheeks flushed and look down.

The boys did positive and sweet comments to the girls.

YOUR POV

It was awkward being seated in the same table as V. I could feel his stare and it was uncomfortable. His girlfriend keep glaring at me and touching him a lot. Aish….for some reason it bothers me. Why they have to show too much kissing here. Get a damn room I wanted to yelled at them.

My friend seems to get along with all the guys she was cracking up. I wonder if Leo Oppa would get mad, if he knew about this.

“Noona let’s go dance!” Jungkook brought me back to reality. I look at him and no. Everyone clap and chuckle. Before I got up I made eye contact V. He stare at me but I hold Jungkook hand leave to the dance floor with him.

“Yey!” Jungkook and I dance a lot. We went to get some dinks and before he drank an alcoholic drink I drink it and order a cola for him.

“Not fair” he whine but still drink his cola.

“Shush you still a minor to me” I giggle

V POV

“Jungkookie having a blast I’m glad” Jimin said smiling

“I know right and I think he likes SungMi”J-hope said and I just listen.

“It be cute after a hard and painful relationship with an . She deserves super happiness. I wouldn’t mind at all” I heard her friend and the rest of my friends supporting what she had said.

“I have to go to the restroom” I excuse myself

“You are leaving me?” Eunha was drunk it smell. I move away from her and went to the bar to get a drink and found a giggly SungMi with my friend Kookie. They look happy teasing each other. Can the maknae be in love with her?

I don’t like this feeling. Something weird is happening to me. I touch my chest and went to the restroom to wet my face.

Update after a long time sorry