Embarrassed

N.O.B.O.D.Y

YOUR POV

“Morning SungMi-ah, is your arms okay? Let’s go for a run and stay in shape yeah? Zico is not home yet right?”  I show her my healthy skin and she smile.

“The cream works fantastic, thank you. Zico is not home yet so yeah let’s go” my friend waited for me in the living room while I put my tennis and change into my exercise clothing.

NOONE POV

V was lazy and not too happy to be awaken by Jimin and Jungkook who were his friends. They came early to his house to drag him out of bed to go for a run.

“Let’s start soft running” Jimin who was leading started to run softly. Jungkook easily follow and V had to be drag by the maknae .

The boys were warming up and the girls were warming up as well. SungMi was wearing an orange tank top with black Nike shorts. Her friend was wearing a pink tank top with sweats. Jimin suddenly stop running making the other boys smacking into each other since they were following Jimin.

Yah! Why you stop?” V complained rubbing his head. Jungkook look where his hyung was looking at and shook his head.

“I though you said you needed buddies to go out to exercise. Why you checking girls out?” Jungkook smack Jimin on the back of his head. V took a deep breath and look where Jimin was looking at and saw a familiar face.

He remember the café girl and his eyes scan her body and arms. Of course she look different from the uniform that Eunha got dirty with the drinks.

“I’ll be back guys” Jimin was about to go to catch his prey, which was the café girl. V notice and hug Jimin from behind making the maknae laugh.

VMIN!!!!!! is real” Jungkook said and continue laughing.

“Let me go V. Are you in love with me or what?” Jimin try to push V away. The people that pass by mumble stuff, but V did not let go. Jungkook was recording at the moment. Then he saw a male approaching the girls and point. VMIN stop struggling with each other and look at the two girls and saw the scene. A male approach and hug the girl with sweats from behind and waved to the girl with shorts. The girl with sweats hugs the mysterious male and interchanges a few words. The girl with the male left leaving the girl with shorts alone.

“Oh this is my chance” Jimin was about to move forward but this time Jungkook hold him by his t-shirt

“Wait hyung” the three boys continue looking at the café girl when suddenly a bad boy type image male approach her and pull her by the arm hard and they seem to be arguing. The male point at her legs and body and hold her by the hair yelling. She did not fought back, which irritate the three boys.

“What should we do? That’s a bull” Jungkook said and V look his hand was form as a fist. He dislikes violence against females. Jimin began to walk towards the bad boy male and push him away from SungMi.

“Shoot…let’s go help hyung” Jungkook drag V with him.

WTF!! you think you doing? who’s this!??You been cheating on me already?” he yelled and the girl was crying massaging her red arm. Jungkook and V were by the girl side and offer their help except V who remain silent.

“That’s not a way to treat a girl. I’m just a good citizen who could not stand and watch bastards like you hurting innocent girls” Jimin responded with confidence and anger in his timber of voice was heard. SungMi look at Jungkook who offer her a lollipop. V lock eyes with the café girl and she look away after a few seconds.

“Which one of you has my girl? How come you’re with them but never allow me to you!wtf!I’m not leaving again and you’re in charge of paying the rent. You’re N.O.B.O.D.Y! I hope you can do it yourself. Find a place to stay this weekend! Unless you want to come home, you know what that means. Next time you better accept me in your bed “the bad boy named Zico glare at the three guys and left.

Jimin hold his anger and decided not to punch him. Jungkook pat SungMi head softly while she cry. V has never felt sad seeing a girl cry but SungMi tears somehow made his heart felt too depressed and it hurt him seeing her cry. He remember the smile at the café and all he wishes was to see that flashy smile again.

“You okay? Do you need a place to go? I don’t think home is a good option. Ummm what about your mom home?” Jimin look at SungMi and she tried to calm down, but she was shaking from fear.

“Get me out of here” SungMi whisper and could not stop shaking. The boys were clueless and Jungkook ask “Noona you okay? hospital?” SungMi felt dizzy and weak to reply. She passed out but Jungkook caught her with the help of V.

“What now?” Jungkook ask his hyungs confused. Jimin phone rang and he sighs in frustration.

“What happen?” V look at Jimin wondering what was going on.

“Is from home I have to go to a dinner announcement. I can’t take her with me, see you guys” Jimin ran off leaving Jungkook and V alone.

“Oh no! I forgot I have to turn in an assignment before 11 am and I don’t have time, sorry hyung, please take care of noona. Call me after 1pm if you need help” Jungkook carefully let go of SungMi and ran away. The park was mostly empty and V was confused of what to do. He scoop her in his arms and sat on a nearby bench behind some trees and called his driver. Less than 15 minutes a black 2015 car park nearby and Mr. Cha came out of the vehicle looking for V.

“Over here!” V whisper loud enough for Mr.Cha to hear. SungMi was unconscious in V arms. Mr.Cha rush to V side and look at him weird and a bit shock.

“Young master, please don’t tell me you want me to get rid of her body? I-“ V glare at Mr.Cha who stop talking and bow.

“I’m not a killer I though you knew me since a child. Mr.Cha I’m disappointed of your thoughts anyways help me bring her to Bantang condo” Mr.Cha took SungMi from V who stood up and went inside the car. Mr. Cha place SungMi next to V on the back seat. Then he began to drive to Bantang condo.

YOUR POV

I felt weak but better I open my eyes softly and while looking at the ceiling I knew I was not in a familiar place or the hospital. I took a deep breath and if I’m not mistaken *a male room*. I look to my side to see a male to be more specific the block of ice. He had his eyes kind of close, a soft snore came from his lips. He was sleeping on the mini couch in front of me. I wonder how long I been out of the planet. I felt a warm feeling inside me when I saw someone waiting for me to wake up. Although he is a block of ice I have to say he has nice facial features. A male from an anime if that’s allowed to say. A prince from a manga hehe.

“Are you done checking me out?” I heard him said I turn around giving my back to him feeling embarrassed of getting caught. I’m not sure if I heard him chuckle or not. All I wanted to do is buried a whole underground and stay there.

Ring`

Save by the phone I’m glad

“What do you want Eunha” a moment of silence I heard and then he said “whatever you want, choose anything like I care. I don’t feel like going to family business, so don’t expect me to be there. You dumb and no one controls me remember that, I’m hanging up” I wonder if that was his y girlfriend. He was really cold. I guess he’s not happy with her, that’s sad.

“You” I felt like my voice left my body. I turn around to face him and he was looking at me with cold eyes again like back then in the café.

“Oh…sorry for the trouble I will leave right away” I removed the blanket off me and stoop up ready to leave but a hand grab my arm. This moment is like in kdramas kyahhh. My tummy felt like butterflies partying inside me.

“Is he going to be home?” I forgot about Zico Oppa. He probably brought some strippers at home and I can’t bother my friend. If I stay at a hotel I won’t be able to afford for the house rent and food for the week. I’m in trouble poor me.

“Stay here” I can’t believe what he said I thought I heard wrong. I look at him and he was looking at me. I wish I could yell *QUIT STARING I MIGHT MELT!* but I did yell that phrase on my mind.

“Anyways have you eaten yet?” I nod but my stomach growl like bears having a fight. My second embarrassment of the day to be me.

“hehe liar” he smile and I had to say it was dazzling like the smiley emoticon face.

(lets pretend he smile something like this )

“I though you never smile” when I told him my thoughts he went back to his cold attitude and let go of my arm.

“Whatever, anyway why you want me to order?” he took out his phone, but an idea pop in my head. I exit the room and look for the kitchen, which I found after a few mistakes on my way.

“What you doing?” I can hear his footsteps following me. I stop walking and turn to face him and oops. A third embarrassment kyahh. Our lips were inches apart, but he back away and look away.

“I’m sorry” I apologized and bow, but he didn’t say anything. He walk away and maybe he went to his room. Could he be embarrassed too? No way!!

Since he help me I decided to cook for him. I open the refrigerator and took out the ingredients available.

Another update :)