Rap monster birthday

N.O.B.O.D.Y

Days later

NOONE POV

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

sarang ha neun -Namjoon  shi

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~~

Rap monster open his eyes slowly with a big smile on his face. His friends were surrounding him inside the room. Jungkook had a birthday cake on his hands in front of Rap monster face waiting for him to blow the candles.

“Aright hyung blow your candles”V said excited clapping his hands like a little boy along with Jimin.

Rap monster blew the candles and the boys clap and hug his friend.

“So what are we planning to go today?” J-hope asked the others.

“Right!we need to go somewhere”Jungkook said excited.

“I heard there be cool underground rapper performances tonight at 11pm let’s go” Jimin said excited.

“Oh yeah!we can celebrate all together hyung birthday”V said giving a hi-five to Jimin.

“I’m in!”Suga raised both hands.

“Okay but let’s eat breakfast by the way I prepared seaweed soup for the birthday boy.Come on guys let’s go eat” Jin said walking out of the room first towards the kitchen.

“Wow!yum yum let’s go” the maknae line scream and follow like baby chicks following their mama.

“You guys are awesome” Rap monster chuckle and got up going to the kitchen with Suga and J-hope.

Meanwhile Hana was getting ready to spend the weekend with her boyfriend Leo while Sungmi was watching television bored at the apartment.

“How do I look?”Hana step in front of the television and pose waiting for her friend comment.

“Cute like always you know that bestie” Sungmi smile and Hana blew her a kiss,then the doorbell rang.

“Oh that must be him,see you next week” Hana grab her purse and give Sugnmi a hug.

“Have fun and please send me a text when you get there safe with Leo Oppa”Sugnmi said to her friend before she went to open the door and left with her boyfriend.

Sugnmi lay lazy on the couch until her doorbell rang.

“Did she forgot something?I’m so lazy” the bell rang again and the her phone rang which was on the kitchen counter. Sugnmi roll over and headed to open the door and was attack with a hug.

“NOONA!” a male voice said and a body was hugging her that belong to a male.

“Enough let her breath” another voice said and the male hugging her let go.

“Jungkook?” Sugnmi said confused wondering what he was doing at her apartment and how he knew the address. She look behind Jungkook and saw J-hope,Jin and V.

*you have to be kidding me. I’m a total mess* Sugnmi was wearing a white long shirt, sweat pants and her hair messy with knots. The worst is she wasn’t wearing a drop of make-up not even eyeliner. She was in panic mode.

YOUR POV

OMG how can they come without calling me first. What do I do?

“Noona are you okay?” Jungkook voice make me snap out of my world.

“Oh, yeah wait what brings you guys here?why you didn’t call me before arriving here?how did you know where I’m staying? What’s you guys reason of coming here?” I had so much to ask them and I was in panic mode.

“We call you but you didn’t pick up your damn phone. It be decent if you let us in and we can answer your questions. You know having us waiting outside is rude. Do you even have manners?” the boys look behind them and my eyes spot V with a poker face and he step inside my place without an invitation. I feel like smacking him.

“Ummm…..sorry for his words, Can we go in?” I look at the boys and saw Jin Oppa and step aside for them to come in.

“You guys want anything to drink?” I offer them awkwardly and saw V wondering around my place. He was like a boy exploring and touching my pictures and stuff. I wonder if he could just stay still.

“Juice is fine for us” J-hope said and I nod going to the kitchen and prepare the drinks.

When I finish I turn around and I almost scream because Jungkook was in front of me.

“Yah!you scare me” I smack his shoulder playfully and he chuckle.

“Sorry I came to help you with the drinks noona” I believe Jungkook and nod giving him some drinks.

When I got to the living room I sat and look at them wondering what they wanted to tell me.

“Oh! right you might be wondering what we doing here” J-hope smile taking a sip of his juice.

“Can you tied your messy hair is disturbing” I look at V and rolled my eyes at him.

“Yah!shush don’t bother her I think she looks cute” Jungkook wink at me and that make me feel better but I put my hair in a messy bun and glared at that idiot.

“Happy!?” he shrugs and I almost explode of anger.

“Anyways let’s not waste time fighting and the reason we came is because today is Rap monster birthday and we wanted to invite you to come to celebrate with us. So you coming with us right?” Jin Oppa said and Jungkook pout along with J-hope.

“I-I don’t think I can’t I have business to do today I’m sorry guys” I apologized and make an excuse.

“Excuses is annoying. Why don’t you be honest it be better if you just say you don’t want to go. I don’t think you have any plans at all” V said and everyone look at him.

“You don’t know anything about my life” I snap back.

“Just like at your appearance so messy it has nothing to do with the girl we saw at the audition. That’s enough reason to say you have nothing to do today lazy” he strikes me again.

“Shup up!I can dress like I want my style and life stay out of it. Ah! and I will be glad to go. What time are we leaving?” he piss me off and I will totally go this time.

“Yey!will go to a hip hop place noona so in an hour. Besides will go to spend some time outside before heading to the underground club” Jungkook smile and hi-five J-hope.

“Aish….take less than an hour”I heard V said finishing his drink.

“I will get ready you guys can watch television and there’s some snacks in the kitchen” I excuse myself and left to my room to find clothing to wear and to the bathroom to shower.

NOONE POV

“V you should be nice with Sungmi stop being rude”J-hope smack his head lightly.

“She takes forever” V whine closing his eyes.

“Ready”Sungmi came out looking baddast and cool.

The boys stare at her with their mouths open admiring her fashion. V sit up to complain but he shut his mouth as soon as he saw Sungmi.

(this is the clothing she was wearing)

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/da/07/7b/da077b2cadcf2a15d4804b8047336096.jpg)

“Wow!soo pretty” Jin give thumps up along with the rest of the boys except V who continue staring.

“Noona will stay with me all day at the club” Jungkook hold her hand and smile.

“Aigoo you rascal”J-hope chuckle along with Jin.

“Let’s go”Jin said and J-hope smack V head to make him snap out of his dreams.

CLUB

“Wow!excuse me my lady you look bomb”Jimin compliment Sungmi as soon as he saw her coming in.

She chuckle and Rap monster turn to look at her with a smile.

“Hey I’m glad you could make it” he said.

“Yeah by the way happy birthday. I will get your present tomorrow the boys came without telling me so it was unexpected” Sungmi said and apologized once again.

“Don’t worry I just need all my friends by my side and that’s all” Rap monster said and hug Sugnmi.

V stare and didn’t look too happy it bother him but ignore the feeling.

“Let’s dance the rappers will start in an hour, then we can have some drinks and party until we cant”Rap monster said letting go of Sungmi.

“I will watch”Suga said but Sungmi grab his hands.

“No way we will all dance even Jin Oppa” Sungmi giggle.

“Fine fine”Suga agreed and everyone cheer.

“Wow he agreed Sungmi is awesome”J-hope smile moving his body along with the music.

Everyone was dancing and having fun. Sungmi forgot about V and was having fun especially after having two drinks.Soon the rapping performances began and it was exciting.Sungmi was having a blast.

V look at her whenever he could and like her personality it was like seeing a new side of her. The day went by and the MC mention Rap monster birthday and everyone sang for him.

The boys were having fun but after a lot of drinks and dancing J-hope fall asleep on the couches along with Suga. Rap monster was nowhere to be seen. Jimin was dancing and Jungkook was with him. Jin found a girl at the club that was in culinary classes and both were having a long conversation. The only ones in the table were V and Sungmi making the situation awkward.

“I’m going for some drinks”V stoop up and leave the awkward silence.

Sungmi stared at V leaving and then a boy with blond hair was seated in front of Sungmi.

“Hello there finally they leave you alone by the way you might not know me yet but I can’t take my eyes off you since you got here. I really need to know you better. Can you give me your phone number?” the guy was direct making Sungmi speechless.

“I appreciate your sweetness but I don’t think I can give you that personal information I’m sorry” Sugnmi said and the guy nod.

“I see I like that and the challenges are better. Can I least know if you will come next week?” he smile and Sungmi was confused why he wanted to know.

“I-Im not sure” she reply hoping he would leave.

“Ok-ay your friends sure sleep quickly, how can they leave a hip-hop princess without protection? out of seven none is with you,but I can be your hero if you allow me to? Want to go to dance?”he got up and sat too close to Sungmi asking her to dance with him making her feel uncomfortable.

“Oh I-Im tired “ she put an excuse.

“Come on only one yeah?” he insisted holding her wrists and Sungmi reject him in other words but he grab her hands tickling her sides shocking her from the sudden skinship.

“Yah!I told you no, please leave”Sungmi said but the boy wouldn’t leave.

“Not fair, no one rejects me come on only one, he pull her up and almost dragging her but she pull back.

“I don’t want to” she keep repeating over and over again.

“Come on s-“ the annoying guy was knock out on the floor. Sungmi look to see her hero and to her surprise it was none other than V.

“She said no and no means get lost” he said and look at Sungmi.

“You okay?” she was shock but manage to nod.

“Hey what happen here?” the manager of the club arrive and look at V and the knock out guy on the floor.

“Take the trash out”V said and the manger call over two security guys.

“Please enjoy the night I apologized for this bad moment” the manage bow and left.

“Are you like a big thing here?”Sungmi was amazed rubbing her red wrist from the pulling the guy did to her earlier.

“Maybe and why you didn’t kick him.Do you even know how to defend yourself at all?If you had scream at least J-hope would wake up. You idiot almost got hurt. Let me see” he grab Sungmi hands to check her red wrists.

“Is nothing I’m fine” she tried to pull away but he hold her hands a little tight.

“Hey guys!Oh did we interrupt something?” Jimin pop out of nowhere with Jungkook by his side looking at V holding Sungmi hands.

“Where were you at?I though you said you wouldn’t leave her side Jungkook. A guy was bothering her and she got almost hurt get me some ice” V said looking at his friends to take action.

Jungkook was shock and went to the bar to get some ice.

“Sungmi you okay?” Jimin ask worried checking her wrist.

“I’m okay nothing bad happen” she smile a little hiding her pain.

“It could had happen and stop smiling I know it hurts”V said not too happy.

“Here’s the ice” Jungkook brought two ice packet and gave it to V.

“He place it on Sungmi wrists and she flinch.

“I can do it thank you” she try to hold the ice packets but V glare at her and she stop attempting to do it herself.

Hours later the guys were tired and Sungmi was tired. The guys decided to go home and Jungkook piggy ride Sungmi because she was a little drunk and could barely open her eyes. They took her to her place and lay her on her bed.

“Good night” the boys left and V was the last one to leave. He stare at her for a few more seconds before closing the door and leave with his friends. The next day would be a big important day and busy for Sungmi and V.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my readers I took a while to update mian