The Big Day

N.O.B.O.D.Y

NOONE POV

A new tv show cast will be the new topic and be watch by the entire country. S.Korea will be choosing their new beauty queen of 2016. The castings were over and now the chosen ones would be on television. The 20 chosen girls will be living inside a mansion for four months. The mansion had cameras all over except the bathroom area. The tv show would be about giving the girls challenges to continue in the competency. Each Sunday of the week a broadcast will be on. An MC will talk about how the girls are getting along inside the mansion and the challenges. In other words, the tv show will show entertainment and reality to the people. The girls will be on the Sunday and doing live challenges as well a runaway. Three judges will be judging the girls and each week one girl will leave home and eliminated from the program. The sponsor and publicity of the program was all over the media. The tv show would be a hit.

SungMi was nervous for showing her face on television. Yes, she was one of the chosen to be in television. She was nervous her ex Zico would found out and a scandal will be created. She wanted to quit and continue living her life like any other person would do. Hana notice her friend behavior and poke her cheek.

“Don’t overthink it. I think you are somebody great and came to this world to let her name be remember. Why live a simple life? You are worth lots and I believe you should show go tomorrow at the program please. Make me proud and win the crown. Do it as my request yes?” Hana pouted batting her eyelashes to SungMi.

‘But the competency s high I have no experience at all. I never been on television before. The girls chosen I bet they are more experience than me. Also they all beautiful and I’m just aver-“ Hana cover her friend mouth before she finish her sentence.

“Let’s practice walking on heels again because tomorrow is the big day,hurry we have 16 hours for the show tomorrow” Hana pull her friend up from the couch.

The day arrive and people were busy preparing the final set ups for the show to be a hit. All the girls started to arrive within an hours to get their make-up and outfits done by professionals. The director was giving commands and re-touching the last sets, so everything runs on smooth.

Hana smile opening the back door for SungMi to enter.

“Are you sure about this?”SungMi look worry and look at the open door.

A security walk to them and ask what was their business. Hana show him a paper of entrance with SungMi name on it.

“The one name SungMi follow me the staff is waiting. We have less than two hours to go live”The security walk inside the room and Hana nod to her friend.

“Go go I will go to the audience and cheer for you” Hana smile and another security came.

“Hurry there’s not enough time missy” the security was a female and drag gently SungMi inside the building leading her to the make up artists. SugnMi felt all eyes on her when she arrive, but someone caught her eyes. I t was the girl from the castings weeks ago. The girl look at her with a smirk or peraps not.

“SungMi darling come on” a girl grab her arm leading her to the make u and hair area. SungMi sit and another lady greet her with a smile telling SungMi she would be in charge of her make-up. Another girl begin to do her hair.

In the other hand someone had arrive making sure the broadcast was going well and inspecting all areas. When the judges arrive ready for the live broadcast. The young man greet them and have a conversation before the show begin.

YOUR POV

When I look in the mirror I could not recognize myself. Was this reflection myself or someone else? I look at the staff and they all look busy fixing every detail of the 20 girls. I felt isolated some of the girls were having conversations. I felt like in school everyone had their own little group and I was not welcome.

“15 minutes girls get ready and put on the microphones” I heard a male staff yelling and then the door close.

After hearing that my tummy ache and I wanted to go to the bathroom. I look at the delicate dress of silk light blue, it fall on my body like a soft thin blanket. For some reason it give me a good shape on my body, which I like it. I had to pee quickly before the staff put on my microphone, but the dress.

“SungMi come here darling” a girl call me and I walk to her side. She was about to put me on the microphone, but I had to pee.

“Excuse me, but I have to go the bathroom quick. I’ll be back before three minutes” the girl sigh and gave me the scary look.

“You better hurry” I quick bow and left the make-up room and went to look for the bathroom, which I had no idea where to find it. I walk too fast and the heels were not helping, but the practice I did with Hana yesterday help me. I try to ask people but everyone was running everywhere with papers on their hands. Until, I saw a guy with his back facing me. I guess he’s not busy I poke his back and ask him where the bathroom was. He turn around and I space out. Why of all the people it had to be him? I turn around walking away, but since  I wanted to get away to fast someone was coming my way. I close my eyes and nothing happen. I open my eyes and someone had protected me.

“OMO young sir I-I really sorry, are you okay?I’ll go get you a new suit. Miss are you okay?” the guy with rimmed black glasses look at me and I nod. I look at my hero and his suit was in a mess. The guy who was going to crash with me had bowls of food and they’re were all over my savior suit and shoes. His hair too and some on his face. When he look at me  I felt a sensation of electricity all over my body. Why would he save me?

SUNGMI GET OVER HERE WERE IN FIVE MINUTES YOU AISHHH!!!” the yelling scare the crap out of me.

“Aren’t you going?” he said and I just nod apologizing before leaving to the grumpy lady.

NOONE POV

The girls were ready and headed out to another door. The lady in charge of the girls notice SungMi was missing. She had been stress all week and now SungMi was missing.

“Maa’am she’s not in the bathroom” a worker told the lady.

“Aish…this girl I swear she will get it for me” the lady smash some papers on the table.

The other girl stare and gossip between themselves

YAH!!!IM HERE YOU KNOW!LET’S GO MOVE IT!MOVE IT GIRL!COME ON GO TO THE STAGE DOOR!JOONSOO LEAD THEM I’LL GO FIND THIS GIRL”the lady yell and the girl exit the room following a guy. Then one girl yell.

“Isn’t that the girl missing…trying to find easy ways to get the crown ” the girls gossip because some girls knew the face of the son of the CEO. The sponsor of the show. The lady saw and yell her to get her back. The male walk away and SungMi went to the lady.

“This better be the last time” the lady said and put the microphone on SungMi dress on her back.

“Follow the others” then she left to the recording area.

The girls stare at her with hatred and jealousy. One girl observed her and greet her.

“Hey we meet again, let’s get along”SungMi was confused and accept her hand shake.

“Sorry, but who?” the girl smile and nod understanding.

“I’m Dahee I had orange hair at the auditions, but I dye it brown it was a requirement for me to here” Dahee smile and SungMi remember smiling back.

Someone specially stare and smirk.

The show was full of audience and the MC was keeping the atmosphere excellent. The MC announce to the girls to step out in order in walk in the runaway,stop by the judges for a question, answer the question best possible, and walk back.

The MC mention one by one and did the answer the question and some had mistakes. Some other girls had difficulty walking on heels. The judges judge each girl fairly.

YOUR POV

“Good luck”Dahee told me before I step out on the runaway. I did as Hana told me and walk confident. I forgot the size of heels I was wearing. I’m not sure if I heard right , but I heard my crazy friend vice cheering like a monkey. I walk to the judges and waited for my answer. I was nervous because what if they ask me something crazy.

”I love your walk and smile” the 2000 beauty queen said.

“I fell for you” a male theater director said clapping.

“Anyways your question is………you  consider yourself pretty good to be competing for the crown?” an older man known as ‘hardcore king’ ask me.

What the heck is he asking me?I can’t mess up but do I answer. I can’t answer conceited either.

“Answer me in less than a minute if possible” the ajjushi said and stare at me. I ate him already.

“Okay sweetheart your time start now” the MC said and I just said whatever comes in mind.

“I consider myself fair and capable of competing for the crown. I will show my talents and what I’m capable of and hopefully that answer you your own question sir, thank you very much” I smile and ajjushi wrote notes down and the audience clap and yell. I walk back and wonder if I answer too harsh. What do I do now? I stand next to the other girls and saw Dahee. Her answer was cute and walk back. On commercials Dahee poke my arm.

“We made it now will see what’s next…hwaiting” I nod and after a make-up retouch the show was live again. My feet were killing me as I waited for the whole girls to passed the question challenge with the judges.

The next challenge was to get in a group of five and do a dialogue supporting each other. Dahee,Jisoo,Jamie,?, and Soojin were in my group. One of the girls was the one I talk to in line I was nervous and she didn’t look nervous at all. The other girls were okay I guess they didn’t hate.

Our group did average and the final round was the audience votes. After changing clothes and hair style. It was time for the MC to announce the 15 girls that will stay inside the mansion. That means five of us would be eliminated.

After the voting line was close the chosen girl grab a key meaning they will be part of the show and will be living inside the mansion. Fortunately, I made it to be part of the show. I have no idea what to feel everything happen too quick. The good thing is Dahee will be with me, because she made it as well.

NOONE POV

What SungMi didn’t expect was rivality will appear her way, betray, and unexpected things.

Update after a long time :)