SungMi?

N.O.B.O.D.Y

YOUR POV
For the past days I been exercising and went to dyed my hair color into a chocolate brown color. My friend told me it fits me well and fangirl for the past days. I even got phone number from random guys at the gym and the café I work. I threw them away I don’t want to know anything about guys. Today was the day of the auditions and my friend drag me to her house to do my make-up and hair. She chose my outfit of the day too.

OMG! Goddest I should work for this I’m good” my friend apply me a bit of gloss to my lips and clap .

“Let’s take a picture” she took her phone out and snap pictures too fast.

“Wait a minute let me see what you done to me” when she took the pictures I notice a change I couldn’t recognize myself. She show me the pictures and I look different I don’t know if that’s good or not.

“You exaggerated unnie I don’t think this is good. Everyone will make fun of me” I felt uncomfortable but pretty at the same time.

“Is okay you look beautiful no joke. Look at you, please feel confident. You can do it and blow their minds sweetie” my friend is the best no doubt. I felt my eyes teary but I guess my unnie notice because she gave me a tissue and smile warmly.

“No crying were here to battle with beauty, let’s go is time and I bet there’s a long line already” I look at the time and it was 8:40 am. I bet the auditions are about to start and we had to get my number from registration.

NOONE POV

V and his friends arrive at the building were the auditions were held and the three of them went to the front building. Many of the ladies in line glanced at them with flirty looks. Three workers with suits protect them from the participants that wanted to get closer. Of course they were smart enough to figure out that the three of them were important people. If at least one caught the boys attention they can pass the audition without a sweat. J-hope and Jimin enjoy the attention but felt scared of some girls, because they look at them like their preys. V in the other hand was giving directions to some workers ignoring the squeals of some girls.

“Sheezzzz that girl in the yellow dress is scaring me hyung” Jimin said avoiding the girl that her lips at him.

J-hope pretended to stretch and saw the girl “Creepy” he mumble patting his donsaeng on the head.

“I’m not a piece of meat creep” Jimin rolled his eyes at her and J-hope chuckle at his comment.

“Hey guys follow Mrs.Goon I’ll be back on time” V said leaving with one of the guys with suits.

Jimin and J-hope look at each other but obeyed.

 

V POV

“Are you sure dad? Fine” I hang up and give my phone to one of the workers of the company.

“Sir we have to go in” I heard my worker and nod and began to walk inside the building. Suddenly a familiar voice filled my ears then I saw to my side my worker protecting me and a girl on the floor.

“Ouch….rude ”she whine and then someone else familiar came to help her stand up.

“No running miss I apologized” my worker said and the moment I met eyes with that girl my mind went blank.

“Oh you here? V-shi?” she point at me while looking at me with her bambi eyes. I look away feeling the stares of others including workers.

“Watch your step miss” I left her standing with her friend I guess and continue walking until I met my friends.

“Hey bro you took a while” Jimin told me and I shrug.

*That girl is SungMi?* 

One more update :)