Selca

N.O.B.O.D.Y

NOONE POV

Yah Yah! off me I told you I won 1 st place. Clam down and food is on you this week” Jungkook laugh smacking Jimin on the back playfully. As both came out from Jimin,V and J-hope room. The others called it the loud room or hyper room.

“Come on, let’s play gain” Jimin insisted trying to tickle Jungkook ribs.

“Nooo!stop I won! GAME OVER” Jungkook ran to the living room and jump on the near sofa posing like Iron Man his favorite super hero.

“Not fair! J-hope hyung help you. That’s called cheating in my opinion” Jimin whined and continue asking for a revenge.

“Let it go Jimin-ah. I only told him what was ahead of level 10” J-hope came out from the room after hearing his donsaengs loud voices.

OMG! You guys too loud already?”Suga came out from his room yawning and stretching his arms up. The blond hair boy stared at them with killer yet sleepy eyes.

“They always argued about video games or silly stuff. You should have been used to it by now, they playing like always” Jin came out from the kitchen wearing a pink apron around his waist with side dishes on his hands.

“I smell food!” Rap monster said as he headed inside to the living room.

“You were not home?”Suga ask Rap monster who chuckle shaking his head.

“Hey guys where is V? J-hope ask looking at everyone in the room hoping someone will answer his question.

“He went to his dad company. We both left around the same time this morning” Rap monster answer and J-hope nod wondering why his dad called him too early for work duties.

“Will save some food for V” Jin said as he headed to the table they had and place the dishes he had on his hands on the table.

The rest follow Jin while Jimin and Jungkook stay in the living room staring at each other. When they do this kind of action it meant play time. Jungkoook ran by Jimin provoking him to catch him if Jimin is capable. Both were running around the living room and throwing pillows at each other hoping to win.

“Yah! kids let it go and come help me serve the food. I’m always stuck in the kitchen and that’s not fair. Quit fighting for a dumb game” Jin raised his voice but the maknae line ignores him and continue chasing each other.

“I thought you love cooking that’s why I never go inside to help you” J-hope comment as he got a hold of his chopsticks to begin digging.

“I know you never ask besides the maknae line can help you since they always have mysteriously extra energy” Suga said as he drank some soda.

“My pride is hurt I need to win” Jimin continue chasing Jungkook.

“Loser hyung hahahaha”the maknae laught making Jimin throw a pillow aiming at Jungkook head. The maknae look ahead and dodge it and that’s when it hit someone else on the face.

“Oops…hey sorry that wasn’t meant for you” Jimin quit running to stared at V reaction. His face show no reaction in fact it look like a dead soul.

Jungkook quit running away to stare at his hyung dead face waiting for a playful reaction.

“Hey you’re here! Come eat we save food for you. Wait! I save food for you” Jin came out from the kitchen again and notice V standing in front of the living room with a poker face that look without a soul. V follow Jin without greeting or saying something to Jimin and Jungkook.

“Is he sick?he looks lifeless. I was waiting for him to punch you” Jungkook let out a sight and Jimin look at him with a offended look.

“Rude kid you have no respect to me” Jimin walk by Jungkook smacking the maknae on the back of the head and ran to the table with the others before Jungkook strike back.

After a delicious meal done by umma Jin the others thank for the food before walking back to their rooms to catch some sleep.

“Wash the dishes are your duty lazy boys” Jin said before going to his room that was Suga room too. The only ones that stay seated on the table were Jimin,Jungkook,J-hope and V.

“So Tae Tae when did you left home this morning? I didn’t feel you leave. What ninja move did you use?” J-hope said smiling to break up the awkward silence; which was not normal between them. The word ‘quiet’ was not use or done often especially the maknae line.

“Hyung you were busy touching yourself ert to notice anything hahaha” Jimin chuckle and Jungkook did imitate J-hope sleeping habits which cause J-hope to rolled his eyes at him playfully. All the members made fun of his sleeping habits, he was used to it.

V stood up to left with a poker face and that gain the others attention.

“V is something wrong hyung?” Jungkook spoke and V sit down again and stared at each of his friends. The others stared back waiting to hear V story.

“Why you guys left me by myself in the audition yesterday?Where you guys went to without me in a hurry?” V had a grumpy face on his nice features. The three boys stared at each other and then let out a laugh.

“YAH! What’s funny about my sincere questions? You went out with girls!?Flirts!”V rest his chin on his hands staring at his friends.

“We didn’t expect you to be mad for something like that? Sorry for laughing like this” Jimin try to control his laughter with his two friends.

“Anyways we did go out with two pretty girls yesterday but not those crazy girls at the audition” J-hope said while taking his phone out staring at it.

“Who?” V look at J-hope for the answer but J-hope ignore him and just stared at his phone with a grin.

“You know one of them” Jimin give him a small hint.

“Yep, she’s sweet and her friend is bubbly” Jungkook give V another small hint making Taehyung think hard of curiosity.

“I think I fell in love at first sight” J-hope said and Jungkook pretended to shot an arrow at J-hope heart. Jimin let out a laugh at           J-hope silly reaction at the imaginary arrow. V shook his head at his silly friends.

SungMi noona invite us to eat” Jungkook said taking Jimin phone out showing it to V. He took the phone and read.

‘Hey guys! I know you’re together,let’s hang out to celebrate yeah?

XXXXadress.

See you guys in an hour’^O^ <3

V thought how close they became in a short time He continue reading Jimin reply.

‘Heck yeah!

We in! ;)

<3

V POV

Deutgo innayo nae maeumeul

Bogo innayo nae nunmureul

I sesange hana oroji dan hana

Nan neoyeoyaman haneunde~~

That familiar singing voice made me look up and saw J-hope with his phone on his right hand humming the song.

SungMi Noona!!” Jungkook yelled and Jimin chuckle.

“You record her!?”I yell gaining all their attention. I remember when she began singing at the audition she was wearing her swim suit.

*ert Hobi hyung* I snatch the phone from his hand and look at the screen hoping there was not a video of her. Thankfully it was just an audio.

YAH!I’m not a ert” J-hope hyung took his phone from my hold.

“What was that about?” I heard Jimin said with a curious expression on his face. Jungkook look at me and at his hyungs raising an eyebrow in the process.

“Nothing…..just don’t dare to upload anything. The production team can demand my dad company” I’m a bad liar but I hope this was believable.

“Sure, no problem. I will keep this as my treasure” J-hope smile and the others nod.

I’m glad they believe my lie. Thankfully Rap monster hyung is not here because he would figure out my lame lie.

“What you staring at? Let me see” Jimin whine and took J-hope phone and Jungkook stared at J-hope phone. Jungkook face broke into a smile a flirty smile. I know this maknae very well. What the heck they looking at?

“I took one too with her. I look better than you hahaha” Jimin took his phone out and show something to J-hope who shrug.

“I have one too!” Jungkook took his pone out standing up from his seat. He show his phone to the guys and I was able to see. A selca of him and ?? smiling at the camera.

“What you guys do?” I try to snatch J-hope phone and Jimin but they ran away to their room before I got a hold of their phones.

“Not happening “ Jungkook stared at me and before I could make a move, he ran to Rap monster room. There is no way I’m disturbing the leader for a selca. He might begin to misunderstand the situation and come out with ridiculous theories. I have no clue why it bothers me seeing my friends lock screen. I don’t care. I’m only caring for the project of the company. If she gets in a scandal that can affect the show.

Brrr….

The vibration of my phone made me realize of the silly thoughts I was having at the moment. I look at the ID caller and saw it was my dad secretary. I answer and receive the instructions for next week recording.

Update after soo long mian ;;