The Love Ride

The attraction towards the Milkman

 

Hey guys!

So I'm back YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS I'm SO sorry everyone for making you wait a couple MONTHS for this next chapter. I had written this chapter previously but something happened while editing and my whole chapter (which I'd spent hours on) was instantly erased. I was super mad and discouraged from rewriting the whole thing and I have been preparing for my A levels and they are in a week EEK! I'll start updating again, so once again apologies! Please, please comment because the feedback really helps me with my story!

Also, the guy in the picture is Hoshi from Seventeen. I know, I know, he's not from EXO but he's so adorable here, I had to show all you guys! I hope you really enjoy the chapter I've written down here! OK enough rambling, let's get on with it!

As always, THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

AVA XOXO

 

 

 

 

 

 

While Kyungsoo was admiring the velvet decor of the entrance, Jongin decided to buy the two tickets to get on the ride. Approaching the ticket booth, he saw a bored teen chewing gum, slouched on the chair inside.

"Ahem"

He rapped on the glass pane with his knuckle. Feeling a little nervous, he hoped the teenager wouldn't ask too many questions.

"Um, can we please get two tickets?" He cleared his throat while digging in his pocket for some spare change.

The teen slid forward on his wheely chair and pointed to a dirty sign with prices on it plastered on the window next to his head.

"That'll be a fiver each. Oh, and extra cost if you're not students. Also separate tickets are charged as well. So, a tenner each please."

Jongin spluttered with shock and annoyance. What the heck was this kid playing at! A total of £20 just to go on a dumb love ride?! This can't be the case.         "Isn't 20 pounds for a ride a bit much?" He protested.

"Well." The kid chewed slowly. "If you're under 24...I guess you could be a student.."

"Yes! Yes!" Jongin exclaimed, "We're 23! Both 23 so our tickets are five pounds each right?"

The teen looked at him lazily, rolling his eyes.

" £7.50 each, sir"

"But...we're students...kind of..." Jongin trailed off in confusion.

The teenager glanced at Kyungsoo (who was still distracted by the curtains) and back at Jongin. He sighed and leaned back on his rickety wheelie chair.

"It's not often we get gay couples here. Sorry, I won't charge you for separate tickets. A couples ticket it is."

Jongin was frozen in shock. Did this kid... think they were gay together? He opened his mouth to object but quickly stopped himself. Wait...then they would get the couples discount..and then he would only have to pay £5 each..

He inhaled deeply. For the sake of saving money, he would sacrifice his reputation.

Stripped of his dignity, he reluctantly slid two crumpled £5 notes over the counter. The teen placed a ticket on the table and took a large stamp, pressing down firmly on the paper. Jongin looked back quickly at Kyungsoo. Thank god he was still unaware of this transaction and being so far away hopefully meant that he didn't hear anything. The teenager placed the ticket over the counter and leaned forward.

Quietly, he whispered, "Oh, and by the way? There's a part at the end where all the lights turn off and everything goes black. You should kiss him then." He winked at Jongin and gave him a thumbs up. He then slid back on his chair and continued reading a book, as if their conversation had never happened.

"U-um, thanks for the advice." Jongin stuttered nervously. He picked up the ticket and started walking over to Kyungsoo. Good thing that was over.

Glancing at the ticket, he stopped in his tracks, eyes wide. Bringing the ticket closer to his eyes, he choked in surprise. The ticket was normal...but the stamp that kid put...It was a huge red heart with the words "COUPLES TICKET DISCOUNT" printed right underneath. RIGHT UNDERNEATH! What the ! He stuffed it into his pocket and cleared his throat while continuing to walk towards Kyungsoo.

As he approached, Kyungsoo turned around and grinned at him excitedly.  Jongin swallowed and smiled at him nervously.

"Do you have the tickets?" Kyungsoo glanced at Jongin for conformation.

Jongin felt himself blush and averted his eyes.

"Uh..yeah..I got it." He turned quickly on his heel and began striding towards the entrance of the ride, trying to hold in his embarrasment.

"Wha-?" Kyungsoo stumbled quickly after Jongin and grabbed onto his arm, slowing him down.

"Um, where's my ticket?" He questioned innocently, looking up at Jongin with large curious eyes.

Jongin gulped. Why was he making a bigger deal out of this than he should? He should just tell Kyungsoo the truth and they can laugh it off. Yeah, that's what he'll do, Kyungsoo will understand.

"Well...the truth is...they put both our names on one ticket so I'm just keeping that ticket." He stuttered.

! He meant to tell Kyungsoo. He didn't know what was coming out of his mouth. He shuddered. He can't tell Kyungsoo about it now.

"Oh." Kyungsoo pondered. "Okay!" He grinned happily. "Let's go!" He pulled Jongin behind him.

Jongin inhaled sharply. Damn, Kyungsoo was cute. Wha-what?! He shook his head. Kyungsoo is a dude! A D-U-D-E! He shouldn't be thinking of him as if he was a girl...

 

 

 

Reaching the entrance to the ride, they met a cheerful girl standing next to the carriage. Grinning at them, she waved her hand over the carriage mysteriously.

"Lucky for you gentlemen, there's an empty carriage for two right here!" She giggled. "May I see your tickets?"

Jongin coughed a little too loudly.

"Oh, um..here it is." He fumbled in his pocket of it and quickly it at her, stamp side facing down. 'Take it quickly!' His mind was internally screaming at her.

Glancing down at the ticket, she gasped inaudibly. The girl looked back up and winked at Jongin.

"Oh...have fun on the ride.." She smiled slyly and handed the ticket back to Jongin. He grabbed it from her hand with lightening speed and once again stuffed it into his pocket. Out of sight, out of mind.

"Oh, we will! Thank you!" Kyungsoo waved at her cheerily, as innocent as ever.

Jongin stood stiffly to the side and ushered Kyungsoo in front of him.

"You first.." He muttered quietly.

He didn't know what the hell was wrong with him today. Could he really just be super ? Like, what are the chances of that?! And of all the days...it had to be this one. Great.

Stepping in after Kyungsoo, he sat down rigidly and pulled the metal safety bar down over his legs.

"Good luck!" The girl waved cheerfully after them as the carriage jolted forward and began to move into the dark tunnel.

 

Thank god the tunnel was dark enough to hide Jongin's flushed face. Whatever was affecting him today wasn't being helped by the intimacy of the carriage. The two seats were packed next to each other, with their thighs pressed against one another. With nowhere to put his hands, he just rested them awkwardly on the metal handlebar.

The ride continued through the tunnel, swerving occasionally but nothing too sharp. The sides of the tunnel were illuminated by a faint pink tinted glow with romantic pictures placed all over the tunnel. Soft music was playing and two streams of water with rose petals in them ran alongside the carriage. Jongin peered at Kyungsoo from the corner of his eye and sighed in relief. Kyungsoo was seemingly distracted by all the pretty colours and was trailing his fingers in the stream next to him, jaw open in awe. The ride continued for a while in silence, apart from the background music. It was quite relaxing, a comfortable quietness. Jongin leaned against the seat, head tilted back over the seat and closed his eyes in peace. Kyungsoo was leaning forward with his elbows resting on the handlebar, hands cradling his face. Jongin inadvertently rested his arm along the back of Kyungsoo's seat as he drifted off.

Kyungsoo leaned back and jumped slightly when he felt Jongin's arm draped around his seat. Fearfully, he looked at him and sighed when he realised that Jongin had fallen asleep. Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin's peaceful sleeping face. He leaned back and tentatively let Jongin's arm drape around his shoulder. For a while, he just sat there, enjoying the feeling of Jongin around him. As the ride continued, his mind began to wander. Blushing furiously, he got an idea. What if...he kissed him..! Kyungsoo swallowed and did some rapid breathing exercises. This is gonna be his one chance to do something like this to Jongin. He better do it now!

His breath hitched at he leaned closer to Jongin, staring at his face. Nervously, he sat forward and pressed his lips gently to Jongin's cheek for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling of the cool smooth skin under his lips. After those few seconds, Kyungsoo jumped back, delirious with happiness.

Eek! Kyungsoo scrunched up his face and clutched his heart, completely fanboying. His heart was beating right out of his chest and he was completely overwhelmed with all of his bundled up love.

He leaned back again, grinning from ear to ear, when he felt something crinkle against his leg. Huh? He reached for the noise and pulled out a piece of paper. Oh, the ticket, that's right, it must have fallen out of Jongin's pocket.

Kyungsoo was about to put it back when something red caught his eye. Hesitating, he brought the paper close to his eyes.

COUPLES TICKET DISCOUNT

 

...

 

COUPLES

TICKET

DISCOUNT

 

A..couple...Jongin bought a couple ticket...what..?

 

During the time Kyungsoo was marvelling at the ticket, Jongin had managed to wake his drowsy self up. 

Ugh. He felt horrible after that nap. And he'd fastened his trousers way too tight, it was beginning to hurt.....

wait

WAT.

Oh noooo , oh god noo.

 

He'd gotten a . An actual .

Why did this happen? Really?! This was the worst timed day ever! Sometimes he would get random uncontrollable boners like this...but in this kind of position...Jongin trembled as he realised what it would look like.

He hoped Kyungsoo would understand. He wouldn't find it disgusting...would he?

this .

 

 

The carriage had made its way into the final round and the lights had started dimming.

Jongin sat up stiffly and tried to act casual. Glimpsing over at Kyungsoo, he cleared his throat.

"What're you looking at?" He asked.

Kyungsoo slowly faced Jongin, cheeks bright red and voice trembling.

"U-um...this ticket.."

 

Jongin's eyes widened. Oh no. The ticket..did he..see..? Speechless, he stared back at Kyungsoo, flabbergasted.

They stared at each other in lost silence for a few long seconds before Kyungsoo panicked and started blabbering.

"Um, It's none of my business, sorry I took it out of your pocket I didn't mean to, here, I'll put it back for you, please dont be mad!"

Just as Kyungsoo scrambled and tried to the ticket back into Jongin's pocket, the lights shut off and they were enveloped in complete blackness.

"There's a part at the end where all the lights turn off and everything goes black"

Jongin recalled the teenager's voice from when he was buying the ticket.

 

And Kyungsoo's hand unfortunately missed Jongin's pocket and instead landed on something very near. Something that was growing in size.

In absolute shock, Kyungsoo was frozen and his hand was also frozen on Jongin's hard crotch.

Looking up slowly, Kyungsoo whispered, "Jongin?"

 

And Jongin had just about fainted.