Avoid awkward spillages.

The attraction towards the Milkman

Hey Guys!

 

So I'm back with a new laptop FINALLY. I got an Asus (zenbook ux305 to be exact) so I'm really happy. I really needed a sleek laptop that's thin and light but I didn't want a MacBook so it's perfect. (I've only used windows so I guess I'm more comfortable with it, call me a weirdo if you wish :) ) ANYWAY, back to the point. So I'm back and I guess I will try to post twice a week? Maybe? Idk sorry, busy schedules are in the way!
Here's the new chapter!
As always, Thanks to all my readers.
Ava
ps.stick around, I've come up with some really dramatic ideas for the future chapters heheheh.....

Kyungsoo immediately regretted coming to see this horrible film. While Jongin was annoyingly marveling at the screen, Kyungsoo was busy trying not to throw up. He could sense a scene coming up that would probably involve a lot of blood and screaming or worse...
So he did what Chanyeol taught him - find any way of getting out.
Kyungsoo turned towards Jongin and nervously tugged on his sleeve.
"Jongin...uh, I'm going....to the bathroom."
Jongin kept staring at the screen with his mouth slightly open and only uttered an "uh huh."
Stupid, stupid, stupid! Kyungsoo cursed himself. Really? Bathroom? That's the only reason he could think of? Well, no matter, he got out.
He slid out of his chair and stood up, a little dizzy from sitting down for so long. Fumbling around in the dark, he grabbed what he thought was the armrest (it was the bottle of water in the cupholder) and leaned on it to regain his balance. Unfortunately, what he grabbed was made of cheap flexible plastic and it twisted and bent under his grip.
He cried out in surprise and fell to the side, bouncing off the real armrest and landing in a somewhat crumpled way. On Jongin's...lap. To make things worse, the now split bottle of water was still in his grip and had leaked a generous amount all over Jongin's trousers.
Kyungsoo froze, still processing what the hell happened. All he knew what that he was lying on something softer than the floor and that his hands were all wet. As the reality dawned on him, he was both in awe of being this close to Jongin and so shocked that he could have fainted dead away had Jongin not let out a gasp of surprise and reflexively kicked out, making Kyungsoo slide down his leg.
From Jongin's perspective, he was just watching the film, unaware of things happening around. He'd heard Kyungsoo talking about the toilet or something and just said "Uh huh."
Suddenly, a heavy body landed right on his lap and now his trousers were soaked?! He felt a slight wetness that soon became a HUGE wetness spreading down his lap, gluing his already tight jeans to his skin.
"K-KyungSOO?! What the hell man!" Jongin swallowed nervously and instinctively pushed Kyungsoo off onto the floor.
Kyungsoo curled up on the floor, ready to cry. "No,I didn't mean it! I was g-going to the bathroom and I grabbed my water bottle and I thought it was the armrest but it wasn't and I fell and I kept holding the water bottle and-"
"Kyungsoo."
Jongin was calm during all of this, to his own surprise. Had one of his "friends" attempted to do that, he would either be too timid to say anything or,more likely, get annoyed at their attempts to embarrass him.
But Kyungsoo looked genuinely...scared. And sorry. And seeing him crumpled on the floor like that, knowing that he was the one that pushed him there, made waves of guilt rush over him. He sighed.
"Kyungsoo it's alright. I know it was a mistake. I'll just go and wipe it off in the bathroom." He smiled gently.
Kyungsoo looked up, mouth open in surprise. "But the film..." He whispered.
Jongin chuckled. "I can watch it online, you big baby. Now c'mon. Didn't you need the bathroom as well?" He offered his hand.
Kyungsoo looked up. Jongin was so angel-like he almost had an ethereal glow around his head. He stood there, smiling sincerely down at Kyungsoo, hand out stretched. The moment was almost perfect. Almost.
"Hey! We can't see the screen you know?!" A voice shouted from the back, joined by some quieter voices agreeing.
Jongin rolled his eyes and grabbed Kyungsoo's arm, pulling him up and started walking briskly towards the exit. Once they got out of the room, Jongin released Kyungsoo's arm and started laughing.
"Did you see how annoyed they were? Oh gosh..."
Kyungsoo was quiet. His eyes slid over Jongin's trousers, seeing where the stain was and feeling his face burn with embarrassment.
Jongin saw Kyungsoo's eyes wandering down his body and followed with his eyes.
"wha..? Oh. Yeah. My jeans."
Kyungsoo turned away, face hot. He didn't mean to get carried away and stare all over Jongin's body, especially right in front of Jongin.
Jongin however, thought that Kyungsoo turned away for fear of spilling of water onto his jeans.
"Kyungsoo?" He murmured. Oh god. Had he scared him?
Kyungsoo quickly turned around. "uh...sorry.." He grinned sheepishly. "Do you want tidy up here?"
Jongin ran a hand through his perfect hair. "Nah. Can we head back to your place? It's not far."
Kyungsoo was ecstatic. Jongin coming to his house?! Yes please.
"Sure!" He smiled.

Sorry for the short chapter, it's weird writing after not being able to for a while. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer. Have a lovely day!

12049415_1671848106385431_79858527739143