Update 2

The attraction towards the Milkman

Hey guys, just another little update,
My laptop has now gotten even worse and wil automatically blank out if you even move it, literaly, you can't even bend back the computer screen an inch or it will go black. Good news! I should hopefully be getting a new laptop in around 3 or 4 weeks. Just a little rant here - I'm in one of those moods that makes you annoyed at everything and I just need to get it out of my system and I figured I could talk to you lovely people :) Basically, today at school, I was sent into the office of a teacher who specialises in dealing with Autism and Dyslexia. I was told absolutely nothing beforehand and all I knew was that my previous art teacher (who is now my tutor) sent me there. The specialised teacher (let's call him Mr L) Mr L told me that my tutor/art teacher sent me there and mentioned some things in an email he recieved. Turns out, without telling me anything, she told him that she thinks I have a processing problem with my brain, or a "mental" issue. She also made up a bunch of facts to back it up. She told him in the email that I was late to my GCSE's (british exams) when I was never late to a single one, she said I mixed up coursework even though it was physically impossible since we did two courseworks at different times of the year. Also she said that in class I never listen to her and just mess around and do random stuff in class. This part is TOTALLY not true as I'm one of the quieter girls in the class who just goes along with what everyone says. And no, I'm not just thinking this because I'm defending but Mr L actually made me do a bunch of tests and I got an above average score which meant that I don't have any mental problems whatsoever.
So that's just my rant cause I hate people accusing me of stuff I didn't do but thanks for listening! or reading...heh
Thanks to all my readers!
Comment down below : Have any teachers ever done unteacherly things to you?
See ya!
Ava

ps. She also accused my sister of having memory problems because my sister forgot do to one homework. ONCE. I think that teacher hates us haha