Detention

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl,Bad Habits

PS:I absolutely LOVE reading your comments.

PPS:And also I have a YouTube channel called Vintage Seoul that I share with my other ratchet friend.We do covers(vocal,dancing),unboxing,challenges,rants,reactions,and anything that involves KPOP.So if yall want to see my dancing(cause I really LOVE dancing also),please go check it out.Psssst,I might even do BTS-Hold My Tight vocal cover with English lyrics that are very heartfelt.Thanks for your time *^* 

Listen To-ZICO-BATTLE ROYAL

_________________________________________
Detention,The absolute hell of thirty minutes or even one whole hour.With one of the student council members watching over you like a hawk,and if your bad enough they will stay away fro a bit,but still tells you what to do or what you can do.Usually,it would be for bad people but there's also decent and good people that goes into their too.Cheating,talking back,tardy,or even something more ridiculous.

But for SuMin,that's another story.

She loves detention.Maybe it's because it give the time to talk with the council member,you know,socialize.Meaning asking therm useless questions until it sometimes get serious.Maybe it's because she likes the peacefulness the classroom is;and if it's not quiet.Oh,hell she will make them quiet.Or maybe scaring the timid people until they start to tremble,but she never goes farther than that.Anyway it gives her something to look forward to.

SuMin walked down the crowded hallway in which they parted off her like the Red Sea since they are in a hurry to get home.She walked until she saw a brown,oak door with big words,DETENTION.

SuMin smirked.Let's see what's in today

She grabbed the door handle.This could use a great performance.

SuMin took her hand off the handle and kicked the door instead.The door almost broke off scaring some of the people in it.Even the student council member for the day,Choi Youngjae.

She took her seat on the back room,back right corner,as usual.Her desk was filled with "memories"of students before her.

School

Spare us

Why bother

SuMin scoffed.Why bother to write it then.Pricks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter