Uranus

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bad Girl , Bad Habits

 

Listen To : Sleeping At Last - Uranus _____________________________________ “Why do want to go back to that place?” Yoongi asked with his arms crossed,staring at the distracted girl.

 

“ I don't know.” SuMin chewed on her piece of gum as she jumped into the back of the black truck.Taking off her shoes, she dropped down on the comforter, that they set up , between Taehyung and Jimin.Yoongi ‘tsked’ at her answer and moved into the backseat, sitting in between Hoseok and Jungkook.

 

“It’ll be a long drive.”Jin said as he sat down in the driver's seat.He looked through the mirror.”Is everybody ready?”

 

Jungkook knocked on the large window and once he saw a thumbs up from Jimin in the back of the truck,he reported it to Jin and they were off.

 

SuMin stared at the night sky.Thousands of stars shimmered brightly while Taehyung talked animatedly about certain consultations to Jimin, who obediently listened in amazement at the latter’s knowledge.SuMin inwardly smiled at the pair’s childish moment.

 

Two hours in the night, they took occasional breaks now and then.

 

Namjoon closed the gas hub and looked in the back where Jin was sleeping,then averted his gaze to Jungkook, in the passenger seat;he gave a dimpled smile at the scene before climbing in the backseat to take a nap.Soon, Yoongi came back to the truck from the restroom , he dove in the driver's seat since it was his turn.

 

Lastly, Hoseok emerged from the gas station with a bag full of snacks.He placed them in the backseat, at the corner of the truck.He couldn't risk any one of them knocking it over,or even crushing it.He glanced up to check on them when he noticed how the three-sleepy-musketeers were all huddled together, obviously from the cold.

 

SuMin was squished between the two males, each of their leg over her body, while her head was facing Jimin, hidden in her huge sweater given by Taehyung.Meanwhile, the two males were holding hands, resting above the girl’s stomach.The blanket was long forgotten beneath their feet.

 

“You guys are going to get cold.”He scolded with his lips turned downwards.So, he pulled up the huge blanket over the three of them with a satisfied smile before he took his place in the backseat.

___________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter