Brother

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bad Girl , Bad Habits

 

Listen To : Kodaline - Brother

 

A/N : Happy New Years! May all your wishes and dreams come true *°*....BTS performed on Times Square and Minghao is getting better.Plus they used Banners- Somone to You on a commercial.LIT AnD ProUd

_____________________________________

 

For a while, they all thought Taehyung was doing okay.For a while, SuMin thought Taehyung was doing okay. But Namjoon knew he wasn't. He held Taehyung's biggest secret.

 

Namjoon took his shoes off and jumped in, followed by Jungkook and SuMin.All of the rest were frozen.All shocked. All in a state of panic.

 

What threw them out was Jungkook’s screams.

 

“ I CAN’T FIND HIM! I CAN’T FIND HIM!”

 

They all rushed to the end of the broadwalk as Jimin walked forward in the water.Just as he was already waist - level, he got held back by Hoseok.Hoseok shook his head at the latter to signal him to stand back, but Jimin wasn't having it.

 

“ WHY CAN’T I SAVE HIM? HE’S DROWNING UNDERWATER!” Jimin yelled with so much agony and so much anger that it broke Hoseok’s heart. So all he could do was wrap his arms around the other’s frail body.

 

On the shore, next to a speechless Yoongi was a emotionless Jin.Too many emotions went through his body with so many thoughts. But they were interrupted when Hoseok whispered something in realization.

 

“SuMin.” His next words left Yoongi rushing towards the ocean as if his life depended on it. “ SuMin can’t swim.”

 

SuMin felt as if her lungs were on fire when the wave of ocean hit her face.She went underwater for the fifth time just to see nothing.Just blue.Just ing blue everywhere that she started to hate the colour.Suddenly, she was pulled underwater.She was going down.Her arms reached for something, anything.But the ocean pulled them back too.She was captured underneath the blue wave when somebody grabbed her wrist.

 

Please don't die.Please don't die.SuMin.Goddamit.Please don't die. Yoongi repeated those words in his head over and over again like a mantra. He made it back to shore when Hoseok took her off his arms and place her on ground, making Yoongi collapse as well.

 

Hoseok frantically placed his head on her chest and checked her pulse before he pushed on her body with a hand on top of one another. He did it again three more times and then he resorted to doing CPR. He placed his lips on hers, giving her air , then pushing on her chest fifteen times again.

 

“ Come’ on, SuMin.Yo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter