Stay

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl,Bad Habits

Listen to : Kygo - Stay ft.Maty Noyes

_____________________________________________

SuMin woke up to the bright sun streaming through the cell bars and cursed.She squinted her eyes for a minute before stretching her arms out.A yawn escaped when she sat up.She looked around for the one person that was missing and found him sleeping against the wall with his head leaning by her feet.

“Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.”She shook her head with non-amused smile.

This kid

SuMin stood up from the bench and bent down in front of THE8.Her head tilted as she observed the boy.She sighed.Raising her arms,SuMin shook his shoulders.

“Hey,THE8.”She kept shaking his shoulders until she was suddenly pulled forward.Her shocked eyes met his tired ones as he gripped on her wrist.His frown turned into a small smirk that made her growl.

“You're finally awake.”She leaned backwards when he released her wrist and it was his turn to stretch.He looked side to side and groaned when he realized that they were still in jail.

“When do we get out?”He asked as he tried to go back to sleep.

“When someone bails us out.Or….”

THE8 opened his eyes to see SuMin with a mischievous smile.

“We could break out.”

THE8 immediately shook his head in disapproval.”Hell no.”

SiMon made a scowl before she grinned.Before THE8 could stop her,SuMin took out a Bobby pin from her shoe and started to pick-lock the lock.

“It's not going to work.”The8 deadpanned but he was too late when SuMin turned towards him and pushed the gate open with a raised eyebrow.

“You were saying?”SuMin rolled her eyes and walked down the long hallway until she saw the original security guard sleeping by the entrance.She cursed when thought that they hiked up the security.

Time for plan B then.

SuMin waved The8 over and soon,they were walking down a hallway towards a room.SuMim looked left to right and did the process.She opened the door and walked inside as The8 was confused as hell when he saw thousands of boxes while SuMin out a finger to her chin and looked around.

“Got it.”She whispered and grabbed a box from the shelf.She opened the box that The8 realized was their clothes.She passed his stuff onto him and later grabbed her stuff.

SuMin looked at him.”There's a restroom across the hall.Change in there.”

SuMin walked awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter