Someone to You

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl, Bad Habits

Listen To : BANNERS - Someone To You

_____________________________________

Minghao took out a bottle of soda from the fridge and looked around for any sight of his mother.And,just as if it was on cue,the door opened to reveal a forty year old woman.She set down her bag and hanged up her coat before moving into the kitchen where she was surprised to see her son standing there.

“If you keep doing that,I will have a heart attack someday.”His mother ‘'tsked’ and moved towards the fridge to check of its content and glances at Minghao.”Did you eat yet?”

Minghao gave a gentle smile to his mother.One smile that rarely nobody ever sees.”Yeah.”

Although it was a lie,his mother didn't notice and gave a smile go her own.”Did you?”She nodded her head which made Minghao slightly falter.

“You never do.”He looked at his mother's shocked expression.”Let me make you something.”

His mother threw complaints at his directions and is warning him to stop,but he ignored her attempts and made a quick meal just for her.His back was turned against hers as she stopped rejecting his idea and sit down by the dining table while looking at her son.She glanced at the clock and sighed one she noticed that it was way past midnight and he should be sleeping.But here he was,making dinner for her because he knew she hasn't eaten at all.She always is too tired and forgotten.

And in just a few minutes,a set of rice and curry was in front of her as well as Minghao in the seat across from her.He watched his mother eat a few times with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

“Why can't you quit working?”He voiced out which earned an another rejection from her.”I am working right now,so that means that you can just stay here.”

His mother placed her spoon down quietly and looked at her son with a sad yet grateful smile.”I know…..But just let me do this.”

It was always like this.

Once his mother was finished,Minghao sent his mother to her room before he cleaned up.He closes the kitchen light and made way to his bedroom where he was suddenly thrown against the door,making it slam again the frame.And a pair of lips were on his.Before he could even comprehend what was happening,the person parted from him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter